What would Africa be like if it were never colonized by Europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the euros got their asses whipped for 500 years yes we can talk about keeping them out of the discussion. Rome never conquered Carthage. Alexander was sent home by Hannibal.
You started a thread and said this. Obviously, you are clueless to world history and African history. Alexander and Hannibal were 100 years apart and 1000 miles away from where either of them had ever tread.

While I have serious doubts about you intellect, I have none whatsoever about your ignorance.

Last edited:
In a dictatorship for life, practicing rampant nepotism, and STEALING from it's people, there are no many good "work arounds
Oh, we have plenty of nepotism. And since it's Wall Street who stole from the people and nearly collapsed our entire economy, that makes it better than if an individual dictator had done it? And since wealthy people and corporations can hide money off shore and not pay taxes on it, I consider that stealing from the people also. And while some countries in Africa do what you say, does that necessarily effect the entire continent? What is done in our country by inept or greedy leaders effects every single one of us in the entire country.

This is an interesting video. Besides from the uncorked foolishness we have to endure here, this is an interesting look into what Africa might have been like if not for European colonization. Interestingly it is stated that it took 500 years for Europeans to win a battle against any African nation. Funny how that happens.

Black Africans would still be living in mud huts, running around naked throwing spears at monkeys, chanting witch doctor chants at passing airplanes, and dying young of preventable tropical diseases.
European colonization is the best thing that ever happened to Africans.

This, I totally disagree with!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Given the euros got their asses whipped for 500 years yes we can talk about keeping them out of the discussion. Rome never conquered Carthage. Alexander was sent home by Hannibal.
You started a thread and said this. Obviously, you are clueless to world history and African history. Alexander and Hannibal were 100 years apart and 1000 miles away from where either of them had ever tread.

While I have serious doubts about you intellect, I have none whatsoever about your ignorance.

Actually post 1 was the start of this thread and I said this:

This is an interesting video. Besides from the uncorked foolishness we have to endure here, this is an interesting look into what Africa might have been like if not for European colonization. Interestingly it is stated that it took 500 years for Europeans to win a battle against any African nation. Funny how that happens.

Then I posted a video.

My understanding of Africa is far better than yours if you think that for however long the earth has existed that Africans never had any advanced civilization and only learned about things when the white man came to the continent.

There's just no real engagement or discussion going on here anymore. Not gonna continually clean out all these personal exchanges and cheap racial baiting. Deleted 21 more posts, gave 3 more warnings. Not gonna work..

I hate to do it -- but it's closed.

Could have been a great discussion if folks REALLY REALLY tried..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back