What will you do when they come for your guns?

They won’t come for your guns

Just tell you where to turn them in

~~~~~~
When the powers of New York City decided to license owners of long guns, back in the 1970's I refused. First it was a small tax. Now they control the number of rifles and shotguns and charge exorbitant tax fees for each weapon.
Getting a NYC Firearms Permit | New York City Guns

The process for getting a long arms permit (shotgun & rifle) is now the same as getting a handgun permit. Long arms permits usually take anywhere from 9-12 months. The office for Rifle and Shotgun Licensing is in Queens, while the Pistol Licensing Division is located in 1 Police Plaza in Manhattan.

Applying for either permit can only be done online now. The link is here.
Along with either application itself, you will need to give the following to the NYPD:
  • Fees – These fees are non-refundable. The NYPD now accepts credit cards as well. Roughly $400 to apply and $300 to renew every 3 years.
  • Photographs – 2 recent “passport” (1.5″ square) color photos.
  • Birth Certificate – required to prove your birth date. Other acceptable forms proving your birth date include: military record, US Passport or Baptismal certificate.
  • Proof of Citizenship/Alien Registration – if you were not born in the US, you must submit your naturalization papers, or other evidence of citizenship, or your Alien Registration Card. AND for those living here less than 7 years, you must submit a good conduct certificate from your country of origin.
  • Military Discharge – your separation papers (DD 214) and your discharge papers.
  • Proof of Residence – this can be: a real estate tax bill, ownership shares in a co-op or condo, or a lease. You may also be asked to bring your driver’s license, NY State Income Tax return, or a utility bill.
  • Arrest/Summons/Order of Protection Information – related to question 23 on the application, any arrest information (even if the case was dismissed or the record sealed) must be divulged. Any summons received for any violation other than things like a parking ticket must be divulged, i.e any “summons in lieu of arrest” that requires you to appear in court at a later date. If you ever had an Order of Protection or a Restraining Order issued against you, you must divulge the name/address/phone number of the complainant, their relationship to you, and the reason the Order was issued.
  • Proof of Business Ownership (for business licenses) – see the details in the application for the appropriate documentation, depending on your circumstances.
  • Letter of Necessity (for carry permits) – you won’t get a carry permit without showing cause, and if you have cause, you should probably already know what is required. Follow instructions on Page 3 of the application.
Funny how it takes an act of god to get a legal weapon in NYC, but illegal guns brought by drug dealers enter and are used regularly in crimes.

And those who are found with illegal guns go to jail

Everyone should be thinking about this because the odds of it happening have greatly increased.

So what would you do if there is a knock on your door and the Sheriff or whoever the feds mandate to confiscate your weapons says to you.....'hand over all your weapons or we will take them and take you to jail if you refuse'.

What will you do when this doesn’t happen?

Everyone should be thinking about this because the odds of it happening have greatly increased.

So what would you do if there is a knock on your door and the Sheriff or whoever the feds mandate to confiscate your weapons says to you.....'hand over all your weapons or we will take them and take you to jail if you refuse'.

What guns? I sold them years ago
whats a gun?....

Happiness. Happiness is a warm gun ... :auiqs.jpg:

What guns? I sold them years ago
whats a gun?....
This Is My Rifle. This Is My Gun - YouTube

Funny how it takes an act of god to get a legal weapon in NYC, but illegal guns brought by drug dealers enter and are used regularly in crimes.

Most efficient market in the world.

I WILL KILL ANY MOTHERFUCKER WHO TRIES....AND 10 MORE PEOPLE WHO DON'T....JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE.

Forum List

Back