Give Me Liberty or give me death

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
How many millenials would ascribe to that....or would anyone ascribe to that today?

In a recent poll the majority of college students say they do not even believe in freedom of speech.

Attachments

• 1614176119597.png
    1614176119597.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 12
How many millenials would ascribe to that....or would anyone ascribe to that today?

In a recent poll the majority of college students say they do not even believe in freedom of speech.

The Marxist indoctrination by our institutions of child abuse and mind rape, so called public "schools" have instilled a hatred of independence and liberty in now two generations. The children hate freedom as they have been brainwashed to, but so do their parents who were similarly brainwashed.

Not really
They supported the rights of the individual over the power of the King.

Conservatives supported the King

You Nazis hate individualism and seek all power to the collective, to the state - to the King.

You deny individual rights such as the freedom of speech in favor of group privilege. Think of a word that can only be said by members of a group which is favored by the Reich? Individual liberty destroyed, replaced by group privilege.

Such is the way of you Nazis.

Patrick Henry
A great Liberal
1700's liberal would be considered a far right extremist by today's woke liberal standards. ... :cool:

Not really

How childishly incorrect.

The destruction of individual rights in favor of an obedient and zipper-lipped collective as determined by their Central Committee is an obvious primary goal of the Democratic Party.

Their "cancel culture" campaign is proof enough of that.

Patrick Henry
A great Liberal
1700's liberal would be considered a far right extremist by today's woke liberal standards. ... :cool:

Not really

The destruction of individual rights in favor of an obedient and zipper-lipped collective as determined by their Central Committee is an obvious primary goal of the Democratic Party.

link

Patrick Henry
A great Liberal

Not really

link

:auiqs.jpg:

Their history back to the 1960s, with the effort increasing since the beginning of the 21st Century,

History is quite interesting, you know. Sorry you've missed it.

Patrick Henry
A great Liberal

Not really

Said by a guy who hasn't said his loyalty pledge to Trump this morning...

Which party has been ostracising member and looking to primary and member who is not considered loyal to trump..

Loyalty to Trump over country or facts...

There is an App called Clubhouse which currently has thousands of students from across the world who are conservative.
At present, one has to receive an invitation to join until their server farm can hold more bandwidth.
Stay strong...there is hope.

Patrick Henry
A great Liberal

Not really

Said by a guy who hasn't said his loyalty pledge to Trump this morning...

Which party has been ostracising member and looking to primary and member who is not considered loyal to trump..

Loyalty to Trump over country or facts...

I have no loyalty to anyone or anything save the Republic, my family, and my circle of friends.

I am a Kinettacist. I am on MY side.

What I can't understand is why corporations like Google want everyone on government support, and to fund tent cities? Obviously they would have complete control of the population, but if nobody prospers, it would seem to be bad for them as well. Somehow, everybody winning is no longer necessary for the elites. When the country really starts to suck, eventually they will feel it.

I modified that slogan.

Give me liberty or.....I WILL GUT YOU, CHOP OFF YOUR EMPTY HEAD, AND FUCK THE NECK HOLE!!!

:beer:

I'm not the one who will be receiving death.

What I can't understand is why corporations like Google want everyone on government support, and to fund tent cities? Obviously they would have complete control of the population, but if nobody prospers, it would seem to be bad for them as well. Somehow, everybody winning is no longer necessary for the elites. When the country really starts to suck, eventually they will feel it.
It like asking how Stalin and tyrants everywhere live in luxury where their people are starving.
Everyone works for the government and the leaders get 99% of the production.

Forum List

Back