What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

I gotta wonder if Trump, Johnson and all the MAGA people realize that, if given the chance, Putin will incinerate us all in a heartbeat.

Putin is not shy about using murder and mass murder to achieve his goals.

If Trump gives him an opening - we're all dead.

Think about it.

I gotta wonder if Trump, Johnson and all the MAGA people realize that, if given the chance, Putin will incinerate us all in a heartbeat.

Think about it.
He had 4 years to do something and didn't. As soon as Quid Pro took office, he acted. Think about it.

He had 4 years to do something and didn't. As soon as Quid Pro took office, he acted. Think about it.

Trump hadn't consolidated his power enough to get America's defenses where Putin wanted.

A second term will give him a chance for that.

So your intellect is so limited you cannot think of any reason somebody would oppose funding the clown in Kiev besides liking Putin? How sad.
No, it’s very simple. Ukraine did not invade Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine.

So your intellect is so limited you cannot think of any reason somebody would oppose funding the clown in Kiev besides liking Putin? How sad.
When you ignore what I wrote in post 207 It is clear that you favor Putin’s decision to send his military across the border into Ukraine to commit genocide. Zelinski cannot be a war criminal for defending his nation against Russian aggression. Putin is a war criminal yet you ridicule, Zielinski.

No citizen of a western liberal democracy who lives being free should excuse your blatant love for Putin.

When you ignore what I wrote in post 207 It is clear that you favor Putin’s decision to send his military across the border into Ukraine to commit genocide. Zelinski cannot be a war criminal for defending his nation against Russian aggression. Putin is a war criminal yet you ridicule, Zielinski.

No citizen of a western liberal democracy who lives being free should excuse your blatant love for Putin.
So you have nothing. Figures. Ukraine is a corrupt shit hole, to pretend it is some beacon of democratic ideals is laughable. That whole mess is a Eurotrash problem unworthy of our time and resources. Opposing the waste of our money there is common sense, yet all you rubes can do is whine about Putin.

Think about it.
Putin went and invaded Crimea, when Obama was in office, when Trump was in office, Putin didn’t invade anyone, Biden is sworn in and Ukraine is invaded by Putin. It seems to me Putin attacks when Democrats are in charge.

I never wrote anything about the status of Ukraine’s democratic institution. You are a liar.
Then why should 'liberal western democracy' care? You're a fuck up. You implied it, got called out for the lying rube you are then back peddled with petty semantics. Such small minded games won't cut it.

Then why should 'liberal western democracy' care?

NotfooledbyW Oct2023 Vdosar00010: “”The liberal ideology that has underpinned Western democracy for decades is “obsolete“.” vldmrpvtvn190628”

Speaking to the FT on the eve of the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan, during which world leaders will discuss trade, security and other matters, Putin said “the liberal idea” had “outlived its purpose” and “come into conflict with the interests of the overwhelming majority of the population. “ nfbw 231004 Vdosar00010

Conversely, what will make him a failure?

In other words, what's expected of him? And in what time frame?

Clearly, this question is to the self-proclaimed Conservatives and other assorted far rightwingers of USMB.
Mike Johnson is already a success.

Forum List

Back