House Speaker Mike Johnson on Single Party Impeachmet

It's at this point when rational debate becomes no longer possible

QFT, thank you. My point exactly. There is no way to discuss anything when one party is trying to put your opposition's leader in prison. There's a term for that, Nazi

How old are you? Childish insults.
That was in response to a real fruitloopy rant:

"Just the first step. We will be indicting Child Molester Joe in five red States when he leaves office, we will be doing everything you are doing to us believing there are no consequences for yourself (like here). It's the only chance we have to make you stop. Letting you continue to destroy the system to create a one party State is not the answer. Get ready to rock and roll, you have 13 months before Trump takes office"

So attacks on Trump become attacks on us? And you people will deny you are part of a cult-of-personality? And then the way you reveal how embarrassed you are by your own posts with childish attacks and insults? How old are you? :auiqs.jpg:

All somehow arguing with my OP:

Not sure what to make of this? Is Speaker Johnson trying to 'bitterly and irreparably divide our nation'?

A montage aired by MSNBC’s Alex Wagner on Tuesday exposed House Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-La.) hypocrisy over the GOP’s push to impeach President Joe Biden.

Wagner aired a supercut of clips from 2019, when Democrats were preparing to impeach then-President Donald Trump over his effort to extort Ukraine, in which Johnson repeatedly said the Founding Fathers “warned against a single-party impeachment” because of the division it may cause in the country

Dante gives me really vivid memories of the third grade. I loved third grade. Then that was a half century ago and I've moved on
So attacks on Trump become attacks on us? And you people will deny you are part of a cult-of-personality? And then the way you reveal how embarrassed you are by your own posts with childish attacks and insults? How old are you? :777:

Are you writing a book? My age is not relevant to the topic. Please stay on topic or go away.
Anyone reading you childish posts has to wonder -- how old you are. It's truly bizarre how often you and others resort to childish lables and name calling. It's like you're all stuck in grade school or at best, Junior High school.

That was in response to a real fruitloopy rant:

"Just the first step. We will be indicting Child Molester Joe in five red States when he leaves office, we will be doing everything you are doing to us believing there are no consequences for yourself (like here). It's the only chance we have to make you stop. Letting you continue to destroy the system to create a one party State is not the answer. Get ready to rock and roll, you have 13 months before Trump takes office"

So attacks on Trump become attacks on us? And you people will deny you are part of a cult-of-personality? And then the way you reveal how embarrassed you are by your own posts with childish attacks and insults? How old are you? :auiqs.jpg:

All somehow arguing with my OP:

Not sure what to make of this? Is Speaker Johnson trying to 'bitterly and irreparably divide our nation'?

A montage aired by MSNBC’s Alex Wagner on Tuesday exposed House Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-La.) hypocrisy over the GOP’s push to impeach President Joe Biden.

Wagner aired a supercut of clips from 2019, when Democrats were preparing to impeach then-President Donald Trump over his effort to extort Ukraine, in which Johnson repeatedly said the Founding Fathers “warned against a single-party impeachment” because of the division it may cause in the country

Sorry, I missed that, my head hit the desk in boredom.

Do you notice that no matter how many Democrats you put on ignore for being stupid, racist and devoid of content, another one pops up in your place?

Well, here we go again. All you do is bicker like an eight year old. That is unless you're bickering like a three year old.

Later, MAGA man!

Democrats impeached Trump

Republicans will impeach Biden

What's your point?

Honestly…I think the Biden impeachment vote will fail. Repubs are just not going to do it….they voted for the inquiry, but when it comes to the actual impeachment vote, I don’t think it’s there.

No, it is Trump that the majority of Americans say should not be running for the Presidency again because of his bad ways.

The majorty of America hates MAGA.
Seventy percent of Americans believe the president has acted illegally or unethically.
That would be ^^ Joe "the vegetable" Biden.

Forum List

Back