What we’re witnessing is criminalization of politics: Pence: take politics out of the justice system:"we're tired of drama, just put bad guys in jail"

Trump got rid f NAFTA and your trade deficits with Canada and Mexico got bigger. Canada has an trade surplus with the USA for the first time in my lifetime and I'm over 70. The trade deficit in hard goods with Mexico went up by 50% under Trump, and went from $11 billion with Canada in 2016, to $81 billion last year. Thank you President Trump.

See what happens when just go along with the lies and bullshit Trump told you he did.
new NFTA
Trump got rid of NAFTA and your trade deficits with Canada and Mexico got bigger. Canada has an trade surplus with the USA for the first time in my lifetime and I'm over 70. The trade deficit in hard goods with Mexico went up by 50% under Trump, and went from $11 billion with Canada in 2016, to $81 billion last year. Thank you President Trump.

Furthermore, that whole bullshit lie that he had to put tariffs on to force us to renegotiate NAFTA was also a lie. We'd been trying to get Y0U to renegotiate NAFTA for years.

See what happens when just go along with the lies and bullshit Trump told you he did.
Xiden says not was a better deal and when trump left office we still had a surplus with Canada

You’re being dishonest again.

I didn’t say Russia was a threat. They’re not our greatest threat.
i’ve been told if we don’t help beat them out if ukraine irs the greatest threat since WW2

The same Pence who stood by while Trump politicized the DOJ.

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!”

“Where are all of the arrests?” Trump said, after several dozen tweets on the subject over the past 24 hours. “Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”

By early afternoon, Trump was letting loose his frustrations in an all-caps missive that seemed aimed at nobody in particular.
“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted
He is so funny!

Prosecutors = 0 Trump = 143

View attachment 769222
Yep. Ol' Teflon Don has weaseled-out time and time again. But nobody's luck lasts forever. And Georgia appears to have an EXCELLENT high-stakes case. :auiqs.jpg:

The idiot Democrats have screwed-the-pooch and prematurely jumped on him time after time... but even THOSE re-tards eventually learn and get it right. :cool:

Let’s see the proof. You’ve lied too many times to get the benefit of the doubt.
The CCP runs all of China you idiot.

Read the reports fro the house that have been covered in the medal….well maybe not in your msdnc bubble

So your argument boils down to “trust me bro”.

Thanks for admitting it.
no

but hey maybe educate yourself on the chinese and how their govt operates. with the businesses there. It’s not like the united states

no

but hey maybe educate yourself on the chinese and how their govt operates. with the businesses there. It’s not like the united states
I prefer to learn actual knowledge, not the baseless ramblings of anonymous internet liars.

Forum List

Back