Suggestion about political media:

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives and Liberals - The media (ALL of it) will make it seem like the world is on fire 24/7/365. The media thrives on your panic, not your serenity. The media is not your friend, it's number of a profit driven corporate entities. that want your undivided attention, and the ratings and ad dollars that go with it. To hell with your work, piece of mind, daily schedule, family time or even your sanity. They want more. Don't give it that power over you. Set aside a few min. a day to skim the headlines then get on with your life, your work, and your relationships. :)

Conservatives and Liberals - The media (ALL of it) will make it seem like the world is on fire 24/7/365. The media thrives on your panic, not your serenity. The media is not your friend, it's number of a profit driven corporate entities. that want your undivided attention, and the ratings and ad dollars that go with it. To hell with your work, piece of mind, daily schedule, family time or even your sanity. They want more. Don't give it that power over you. Set aside a few min. a day to skim the headlines then get on with your life, your work, and your relationships. :)
Art creates life.

More like to hell with your children.

If they survive the abortion mills, just look what they have to look forward to as they push this in schools around the country and media.

And if they survive that, they have a fiscal nightmare to deal with due to the massive debt.

People who don't get upset with this have no pulse.

More like to hell with your children.

If they survive the abortion mills, just look what they have to look forward to as they push this in schools around the country and media.

And if they survive that, they have a fiscal nightmare to deal with due to the massive debt.

People who don't get upset with this have no pulse.

My resting pulse is 50. Abortion is now illegal in many states. I don't agree with abortion but I'm not going to fight that battle as I have no dogs in that fight. The fiscal nightmare is over hyped beyond everything. I'm not worried about that one. We've had debt for years. And years. So do they bother me? Not enough to actively do anything other than vote and if we have the same 2 choices again I won't be voting.

This sounds like something a leftist would say ever-so-calmly, because they know that the fascistic leftist owned media is doing the Titanic.

Slowly and calmly, because that water is very cold.

The problem is that our society, our very culture, are now saturated with binary, intellectually dishonest, partisan politics. It's everywhere, all but inescapable. Workplace, sports, education, entertainment, families, everywhere.

There needs to be a strong pushback to this, before it's too late. Nothing on the horizon, unfortunately. I don't know where it would even come from.

Last edited:
My resting pulse is 50. Abortion is now illegal in many states. I don't agree with abortion but I'm not going to fight that battle as I have no dogs in that fight. The fiscal nightmare is over hyped beyond everything. I'm not worried about that one. We've had debt for years. And years. So do they bother me? Not enough to actively do anything other than vote and if we have the same 2 choices again I won't be voting.
Sleeper cell, eh?

The problem is that our society, our very culture, are now saturated with binary, intellectually dishonest, partisan politics. It's everywhere, all but inescapable. Workplace, sports, education, entertainment, families, everywhere.

There needs to be a strong pushback to this, before it's too late. Nothing on the horizon, unfortunately. I don't know where it would even come from.
60 plus million babies murdered after Roe vs Wade

4000% increase in gender confusion in schools ever since the gender agenda started to be taught, with video after video of children crying after the transition with regret.

Hyperinflation is in the works, along with the worst recession in the history of the nation.

And the Swamp loves and champions it all.

Mac thinks partisan politics is to blame.

:auiqs.jpg:

As if you are so above it all. :rolleyes:

60 plus million babies murdered after Roe vs Wade

4000% increase in gender confusion in schools ever since the gender agenda started to be taught, with video after video of children crying after the transition with regret.

Hyperinflation is in the works, along with the worst recession in the history of the nation.

And the Swamp loves and champions it all.

Mac thinks partisan politics is to blame.

:auiqs.jpg:
Great example of my point, thanks.

Those are issues. However, war mongering and defining the United States as a free and sovereign nation and not of the globalists are the two main ones at the top. And there are more. A republican candidate for president must address the issues before the election and not lie to us.

Forum List

Back