What We Believe In....

I believe.....

What I Believe."

I believe in rainbows and puppy dogs and fairy tales.

And I believe in the family - Mom and Dad and Grandma.. and Uncle Tom, who waves his penis.

And I believe 8 of the 10 Commandments.

And I believe in going to church every Sunday, unless there's a game on.

And I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and natural things.. that money can buy.

And I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as "boobs", "jugs", "winnebagos" or "golden bozos".. and that you should only refer to them as "hooters".

And I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal.. high enough so you can look up her dress.

And I believe in equality, equality for everyone.. no matter how stupid they are, or how much better I am than they are.

And, people say I'm crazy for believing this, but I believe that robots are stealing my luggage.

And I believe I made a mistake when I bought a 30-story 1-bedroom apartment.

And I believe the Battle of the Network Stars should be fought with guns.

And I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was - an arctic region covered with ice.

And, lastly, I believe that of all the evils on this earth, there is nothing worse than the music you're listening to right now. That's what I believe.

Steve Martin

\.

Direct us to a single Democratic member of congress who has ever encouraged violence, you lying piece of shit.

What a perfect example of a Liberal: vulgarity and ignorance.

1. Throughout our history, only two senators and two congressmen have been assassinated. The first and last were killed by Democrats for political reasons. (The other two, for nonpolitical reasons.) Republican James Hinds of Arkansas was killed in 1868 by secretary of the Democratic Committee for Monroe County and KKK member, George A. Clark. Democrat representative Leo Ryan was shot in 1978 by Jim Jones left-wing cult in Guyana. The other two were Senator Huey Long, and Senator Robert Kennedy (for supporting aid to Israel). CRS Congress Deaths | Congressional Research Service | Government Of The United States
BTW.....
...every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.​

John Wilkes Booth was not a liberal.

Goddam!
John Wilkes Booth was not a liberal.
Did he take a life of another individual? Yes he did, that makes him a new liberal(not classical liberal or conservative)

Another liberal trying to change history.

Classical liberalism
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom.
Classical liberalism - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

Booth????

a. John Wilkes Booth was opposed to President Lincoln’s Republican war policies. His letter to is family explained he was furious with Lincoln for having brought war to the South! THE MURDERER OF MR. LINCOLN.; Extraordinary Letter of John Wilkes Booth Proof that He Meditated His Crime Months Ago His Excuses for the Contemplated Act His Participation in the Execution of John Brown. Commissioners of Public Charities and Correction. Fires. The Seventh Ward Fire Note from Chief Engineer Decker.

Lincoln was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, “…an angry Copperhead, a.k.a., ‘peace democrat,’ (when that meant pro-slavery, of course.) John Wilkes Booth - Liberapedia
John Wilkes Booth

b. "In the 1860s, the Copperheads comprised a vocal faction of Democrats in the Northern United States of the Union who opposed the American Civil War, wanting an immediate peace settlement with the Confederates. Republicans started calling anti-war Democrats "Copperheads", likening them to the venomous snake."
Copperhead (politics) - Wikipedia

IOW, he was a conservative.
Classical Liberalism, Conservatism - Right to "LIFE", Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness.

New Liberalism, Fascism, Communism, Marxism - No Rights, slave to the liberal elites, Everyone is equally poor and equally miserable, that is FAIRNESS.
Yep, NYCarbinated, you go ahead and believe that your liberal elites are for you.

The Constitution IS centralized power. That's why it's called the supreme law of the land.

No it isn't, you fucking moron.

The first Ten Amendments spend all their time LIMITING Centralized Power.

You wonder why dimocraps is the way they is?

They're just simply stoopid

...versus what they believe in.

That's the way Mark Levin put it in comparing the traditional American view, that of our Founders, and the Progressive view, formed in the bubbling cauldron stirred by the three witches, Hegel and Marx and Rousseau.

Levin gives the political juxtaposition, thus:

1. We believe in the Constitution, they believe in centralized power.

2. We believe in individualism, they believe in conformity

3. We believe in private property, they believe in collective property

4. We believe in prosperity, they believe in redistribution

5. We believe in separation of powers, they believe in a single administrative state

6. We believe in eternal truths, they believe in situational ethics

7. We believe in cultural stability, they believe in constant transformation

8. We believe in real science, they believe in social science

9. We believe in the rights of man, they believe in the power of government

10. We believe in liberty, they believe in authoritarianism

11. We believe in education, they believe in indoctrination

12. We believe in a civil society, they believe in a federal Leviathan.

The time to restore America is almost past.

In the words of the great philosopher, Yogi...
"When you come to a fork in the road....take it."

You believe in bullshit, lies and deceit. The more lies, the better.

which statements in the Levin piece are lies?

number 1-12.

FAIL. Be specific. Which ones are untrue and why?

So Levin is trying to sell another book, yes I'm sure he is free, being a multimillionaire.

The OP that obviously unnerved you is very clear and specific.

As it is evident that you have some sort of disagreement, is there any possible way for you to provide a clear and specific rejoinder, sans awaiting you to procure an actual education?

I'll wait while you get someone to explain the request.

Is there any way you can post without quoting someone? Education , do you have one?? This is not the 1700's nor 6000 BC.

Gino and caribingle... How in the hell can you two retards even pretend that idiocy was a winner?

Cripes.

That's the way Mark Levin put it in comparing the traditional American view, that of our Founders, and the Progressive view, formed in the bubbling cauldron stirred by the three witches, Hegel and Marx and Rousseau.

5. We believe in separation of powers, they believe in a single administrative state

Just like you believe in the bible not realizing the authors. Too funny. Are you free , or are you under local laws? under state laws? So lets see you no longer what to belong to the United States, good riddens.

Did you think that post made sense???
If so, you must be sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote.

Now, sit back, take your time, and post a clear and cogent post.....

...and I'll rip it to shreds.

You live in the past or you ache for the time of black slavery, women could not vote, no autos, no roads, pony express and want to go back. Go live in SA and then find out how free we are.

"...women could not vote...."

We sure are lucky that Republicans got women the vote over Democrat filibusters, huh?

Republicans are today's democrats,progressive.

So Levin is trying to sell another book, yes I'm sure he is free, being a multimillionaire.

The OP that obviously unnerved you is very clear and specific.

As it is evident that you have some sort of disagreement, is there any possible way for you to provide a clear and specific rejoinder, sans awaiting you to procure an actual education?

I'll wait while you get someone to explain the request.

Is there any way you can post without quoting someone? Education , do you have one?? This is not the 1700's nor 6000 BC.

She suffers from a fear of being proven wrong, personally, that denies her the courage to express her own opinions

Who is going to prove her wrong?
You?
HAHAHAHAHA!

Just like you believe in the bible not realizing the authors. Too funny. Are you free , or are you under local laws? under state laws? So lets see you no longer what to belong to the United States, good riddens.

You live in the past or you ache for the time of black slavery, women could not vote, no autos, no roads, pony express and want to go back. Go live in SA and then find out how free we are.

You've probably never heard of the wanna-be American philosopher, George Santayana, but he made quite a poignant remark about 'history.'

Too bad you'll never know it, as you are the subject of same.

Too funny!! a Korean adoptee telling Americans about American history
how gooked up is that

She sure knows a lot more than you do Mr. Gump

."

The Constitution IS centralized power. That's why it's called the supreme law of the land.

It is an extremely limited and focused centralized power, now corrupted and expanded beyond its original meaning to suit those opposed to its restrictions.

We sure are lucky that Republicans got women the vote over Democrat filibusters, huh?

Liberals got women the vote over conservative opposition.

wrong again. democrats opposed the suffrage votes.

You know, you are repeating the lickspittle, lapdog, liberal talking points again. Once a dipshit(liberal) always a dipshit.

You know that Dems and Reps changed parties , the roaring 20's created the evangelical movement, southern Christians , KKK against immigration, RC's and Jews.

You know, you are repeating the lickspittle, lapdog, liberal talking points again. Once a dipshit(liberal) always a dipshit.

Well its true, southern white men in charge all the time. I do not want to be under evangelical rules and most people do not. You can be ruled by the DT family now, no laws or ethics and most of the GOP are those like Ryan, who are only in it for themselves , talk about me me me mentality. Is that called being a snowflake.

You know that Dems and Reps changed parties , the roaring 20's created the evangelical movement, southern Christians , KKK against immigration, RC's and Jews.

Ignorance in mitosis.

Yeah sure they did, would like to refer to Sociopath #10 once again. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.

Forum List

Back