What We Believe In....

Did you think that post made sense???
If so, you must be sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote.

Now, sit back, take your time, and post a clear and cogent post.....

...and I'll rip it to shreds.

You live in the past or you ache for the time of black slavery, women could not vote, no autos, no roads, pony express and want to go back. Go live in SA and then find out how free we are.

"...women could not vote...."

We sure are lucky that Republicans got women the vote over Democrat filibusters, huh?

Republicans are today's democrats,progressive.
You know, you are repeating the lickspittle, lapdog, liberal talking points again. Once a dipshit(liberal) always a dipshit.

Well its true, southern white men in charge all the time. I do not want to be under evangelical rules and most people do not.
I notice you didn't say, Southern White Democrats, like Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers.

I believe.....

What I Believe."

I believe in rainbows and puppy dogs and fairy tales.

And I believe in the family - Mom and Dad and Grandma.. and Uncle Tom, who waves his penis.

And I believe 8 of the 10 Commandments.

And I believe in going to church every Sunday, unless there's a game on.

And I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and natural things.. that money can buy.

And I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as "boobs", "jugs", "winnebagos" or "golden bozos".. and that you should only refer to them as "hooters".

And I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal.. high enough so you can look up her dress.

And I believe in equality, equality for everyone.. no matter how stupid they are, or how much better I am than they are.

And, people say I'm crazy for believing this, but I believe that robots are stealing my luggage.

And I believe I made a mistake when I bought a 30-story 1-bedroom apartment.

And I believe the Battle of the Network Stars should be fought with guns.

And I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was - an arctic region covered with ice.

And, lastly, I believe that of all the evils on this earth, there is nothing worse than the music you're listening to right now. That's what I believe.

Steve Martin

\.

So as to judge your posts.......

....do you believe you are a 'rightwinger'?????

I believe that the country should help those who cannot help themselves. Everyone else in on their own.

I believe that the country should defend its borders and limit immigration to those who can prove that they can provide for themselves and will refuse all government financial aid for 5 years.

I believe that the government should not be responsible for your medical care, your food, your housing, your transportation, your clothing, your employment, or your college education

I believe.....

What I Believe."

I believe in rainbows and puppy dogs and fairy tales.

And I believe in the family - Mom and Dad and Grandma.. and Uncle Tom, who waves his penis.

And I believe 8 of the 10 Commandments.

And I believe in going to church every Sunday, unless there's a game on.

And I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and natural things.. that money can buy.

And I believe it's derogatory to refer to a woman's breasts as "boobs", "jugs", "winnebagos" or "golden bozos".. and that you should only refer to them as "hooters".

And I believe you should put a woman on a pedestal.. high enough so you can look up her dress.

And I believe in equality, equality for everyone.. no matter how stupid they are, or how much better I am than they are.

And, people say I'm crazy for believing this, but I believe that robots are stealing my luggage.

And I believe I made a mistake when I bought a 30-story 1-bedroom apartment.

And I believe the Battle of the Network Stars should be fought with guns.

And I believe that Ronald Reagan can make this country what it once was - an arctic region covered with ice.

And, lastly, I believe that of all the evils on this earth, there is nothing worse than the music you're listening to right now. That's what I believe.

Steve Martin

\.

So as to judge your posts.......

....do you believe you are a 'rightwinger'?????

what he is is a sock puppet who is here merely to repost dem/lib talking points and lies.

Just like you believe in the bible not realizing the authors. Too funny. Are you free , or are you under local laws? under state laws? So lets see you no longer what to belong to the United States, good riddens.

You live in the past or you ache for the time of black slavery, women could not vote, no autos, no roads, pony express and want to go back. Go live in SA and then find out how free we are.

We sure are lucky that Republicans got women the vote over Democrat filibusters, huh?

Liberals got women the vote over conservative opposition.

wrong again. democrats opposed the suffrage votes.

Liberal Democrats didn't.

You know, you are repeating the lickspittle, lapdog, liberal talking points again. Once a dipshit(liberal) always a dipshit.

Well its true, southern white men in charge all the time. I do not want to be under evangelical rules and most people do not.
I notice you didn't say, Southern White Democrats, like Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers.

Why do you think that's some sort of a burn?

...versus what they believe in.

That's the way Mark Levin put it in comparing the traditional American view, that of our Founders, and the Progressive view, formed in the bubbling cauldron stirred by the three witches, Hegel and Marx and Rousseau.

Levin gives the political juxtaposition, thus:

1. We believe in the Constitution, they believe in centralized power.

2. We believe in individualism, they believe in conformity

3. We believe in private property, they believe in collective property

4. We believe in prosperity, they believe in redistribution

5. We believe in separation of powers, they believe in a single administrative state

6. We believe in eternal truths, they believe in situational ethics

7. We believe in cultural stability, they believe in constant transformation

8. We believe in real science, they believe in social science

9. We believe in the rights of man, they believe in the power of government

10. We believe in liberty, they believe in authoritarianism

11. We believe in education, they believe in indoctrination

12. We believe in a civil society, they believe in a federal Leviathan.

The time to restore America is almost past.

In the words of the great philosopher, Yogi...
"When you come to a fork in the road....take it."

Just like you believe in the bible not realizing the authors. Too funny. Are you free , or are you under local laws? under state laws? So lets see you no longer what to belong to the United States, good riddens.

What made you imagine (I almost said 'think') that anyone needed further proof that you're an imbecile?

That horse is out of the barn.

You know that Dems and Reps changed parties , the roaring 20's created the evangelical movement, southern Christians , KKK against immigration, RC's and Jews.

"You know that Dems and Reps changed parties"

Truly one of most diaphanous (better look that up) of Leftist lies.

But....I do enjoy eviscerating (keep the dictionary out) it.
Watch me:

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter, what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

Well its true, southern white men in charge all the time. I do not want to be under evangelical rules and most people do not. You can be ruled by the DT family now, no laws or ethics and most of the GOP are those like Ryan, who are only in it for themselves , talk about me me me mentality. Is that called being a snowflake.
Your comments perfectly describe people like Pelosi, the Clintons, Schumer, Reid, Rangle, Durbin, Boxer, Feinstein, Franken, as well as hollyloonies like Whoopi, Streisand, Springsteen, and Madonna. Add to that the BLM racists, and the rioters at Berkley and you have the dem party of 2017.

That's the way Mark Levin put it in comparing the traditional American view, that of our Founders, and the Progressive view, formed in the bubbling cauldron stirred by the three witches, Hegel and Marx and Rousseau.

5. We believe in separation of powers, they believe in a single administrative state

It were the Elites that had pushed the propaganda of having slaves is good for the country,. What has given them away, is that at the time, the only ones that knew how to speak Greek, were the Elites. Klu Klux means the the Circus which means the Circle, which means the Church. Back then, that there were never an uneducated southerner that belonged to any sorority. Only the members of the Elites, the Elitist belonged to a sorority. They were having all kinds of sex with their slaves, as if they were kids in a candy factory. The slaves were better than having a sheep.
They make the economy crash so that everyone will become poor, and will do anything for money. That is why they has killed Lincoln. He had messed up a good thing that they had.But now they are working on having everyone to become enslaved by them, bringing back the good ole' days. That is why they are trying to control the foods and medical drug supply. They are trying to make sure that everybody is dependent on them, that they doesn't need to use money anymore to control society, but make sure that society needs their foods and medicines supplies in order to live.

.What does klu klux klan mean?

th

Skull and Bones is an undergraduate senior secret society at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. It is the oldest senior class landed society. The society's alumni organization, the Russell Trust Association, owns the society's real estate and oversees the organization. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen".[1]

Among prominent alumni are former President and Supreme Court Justice William Howard Taft (a founder's son); former Presidents and father and son George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush; Supreme Court Justices Morrison R. Waite and Potter Stewart;[18] James Jesus Angleton, "mother of the Central Intelligence Agency"; Henry Stimson, U.S. Secretary of War (1940-1945); U.S. Secretary of Defense (1951-1953) Robert A. Lovett, William B. Washburn, Governor of Massachusetts; and Henry Luce, founder and publisher of Time, Life, Fortune, and Sports Illustrated magazines.[citation needed]

John Kerry, former U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Senator; Stephen A. Schwarzman, founder of Blackstone Group; Austan Goolsbee,[19] Chairman of Barack Obama's Council of Economic Advisers; Harold Stanley, co-founder of Morgan Stanley; and Frederick W. Smith, founder of FedEx, are all reported to be members.
Skull and Bones - Wikipedia

It was common for the slave to be subordinated sexually to the master–even men with enslaved males. It was part of the enslaved man’s function as an “animated tool,” an instrument of pleasure. 6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know - Page 2 of 7 - Atlanta Black Star

But pretty soon, that we will be doing this for food or medicine.

Are we becoming too dependent on medication?

I wonder how did they has came up with that conclusion, and why?

Q: How simlar are sheep vaginas to human ones?
A: Very similar actually, as are most mamalian vaginas.

Well its true, southern white men in charge all the time. I do not want to be under evangelical rules and most people do not. You can be ruled by the DT family now, no laws or ethics and most of the GOP are those like Ryan, who are only in it for themselves , talk about me me me mentality. Is that called being a snowflake.

Christianity doesn't impose it's precepts on others.
Of course, there is a movement masquerading as a religion that will kill any who don't agree with its precepts.

Here, yet another classic source with which you are unfamiliar, you dunce, Alexis de Tocqueville:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America.

Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science.

The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

Aren't you thankful of the educational lacunae I fill in for you?

Last edited:

You know that Dems and Reps changed parties , the roaring 20's created the evangelical movement, southern Christians , KKK against immigration, RC's and Jews.

stfu

It were the Elites that had pushed the propaganda of having slaves is good for the country,. What has given them away, is that at the time, the only ones that knew how to speak Greek, were the Elites. Klu Klux means the the Circus which means the Circle, which means the Church. Back then, that there were never an uneducated southerner that belonged to any sorority. Only the members of the Elites, the Elitist belonged to a sorority. They were having all kinds of sex with their slaves, as if they were kids in a candy factory. The slaves were better than having a sheep.
They make the economy crash so that everyone will become poor, and will do anything for money. That is why they has killed Lincoln. He had messed up a good thing that they had.But now they are working on having everyone to become enslaved by them, bringing back the good ole' days. That is why they are trying to control the foods and medical drug supply. They are trying to make sure that everybody is dependent on them, that they doesn't need to use money anymore to control society, but make sure that society needs their foods and medicines supplies in order to live.

.What does klu klux klan mean?

th

Skull and Bones is an undergraduate senior secret society at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. It is the oldest senior class landed society. The society's alumni organization, the Russell Trust Association, owns the society's real estate and oversees the organization. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen".[1]

Among prominent alumni are former President and Supreme Court Justice William Howard Taft (a founder's son); former Presidents and father and son George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush; Supreme Court Justices Morrison R. Waite and Potter Stewart;[18] James Jesus Angleton, "mother of the Central Intelligence Agency"; Henry Stimson, U.S. Secretary of War (1940-1945); U.S. Secretary of Defense (1951-1953) Robert A. Lovett, William B. Washburn, Governor of Massachusetts; and Henry Luce, founder and publisher of Time, Life, Fortune, and Sports Illustrated magazines.[citation needed]

John Kerry, former U.S. Secretary of State and former U.S. Senator; Stephen A. Schwarzman, founder of Blackstone Group; Austan Goolsbee,[19] Chairman of Barack Obama's Council of Economic Advisers; Harold Stanley, co-founder of Morgan Stanley; and Frederick W. Smith, founder of FedEx, are all reported to be members.
Skull and Bones - Wikipedia

It was common for the slave to be subordinated sexually to the master–even men with enslaved males. It was part of the enslaved man’s function as an “animated tool,” an instrument of pleasure. 6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know - Page 2 of 7 - Atlanta Black Star

But pretty soon, that we will be doing this for food or medicine.

Are we becoming too dependent on medication?

I wonder how did they has came up with that conclusion, and why?

Q: How simlar are sheep vaginas to human ones?
A: Very similar actually, as are most mamalian vaginas.

What is your first language?

Do you have a first language?

Smokescreens don't work anymore liberal scum. The list is absolutely true from the first to the last word, The prevailing idea with you liberals seems to be that the Constitution is a bill of demands and rules set for the people and the states. It just proves ho warped and lacking in history your views are. If you knew anything about history you would know that your communist utopia is always a dictatorial nightmare. ALWAYS HAS BEEN and ALWAYS WILL BE. It is absolute proof of the need to eradicate you just as in the Colonial days We hanged, shot, and bladed the KINGS. We shall repeat history, and BLADE the would be king liberal shit.

Funny how you always equate the religion Of Christianity to Globalist regalist expansion like what you want now when all types were was used by people like you who believed in a one world government and superior ruling class to distribute "FAIRLY" funny the shit you liberal igmos chose so far has kept it all to themselves like those of us with any real intellect knew they would.

Last edited:

Point of order!!
Bill Clinton has a life-long record of being a racist.
That's Democrat heritage.

upload_2017-6-27_10-37-7.jpeg

Why do you think that's some sort of a burn?
Not at all, liberals always leave out the whole truth , because it shows how fucked up the liberal Democrats have and always will be towards people of color. Racists to the end, is the liberal way.

Smokescreens don't work anymore liberal scum. The list is absolutely true from the first to the last word, The prevailing idea with you liberals seems to be that the Constitution is a bill of demands and rules set for the people and the states. It just proves ho warped and lacking in history your views are. If you knew anything about history you would know that your communist utopia is always a dictatorial nightmare. ALWAYS HAS BEEN and ALWAYS WILL BE. It is absolute proof of the need to eradicate you just as in the Colonial days We hanged, shot, and bladed the KINGS. We shall repeat history, and BLADE the would be king liberal shit.

Can we keep a few in zoos and museums....you know, as a cautionary tale.

The Founders were a mixture of both; Hamiltonian Federalists vs. Jeffersonian Democrats. Most people who call themselves "conservatives" today would have been fucking Tories then. The same goes for most who call themselves "liberals"; they're anti-individualist, anti-self defense, strongly support conformity to the powers that be. In short, both modern conservatives and liberals are authoritarian assholes who seek to dominate and control the population. This is why most Americans are unhappy with both parties.

Forum List

Back