What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

Hence the need for BLM.
That makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever, but that is the way it rolls for liberals in 2022. No surprise. Support for a domestic terrorist group over their local police, and citizen victims of BLM violence.

Let us know the next time you are seriously bleeding, or have been bit by a poisonous snake or spider, on your way to the emergency room, and BLM just showed up to block the traffic you are in.

All this UNSOURCED, UNLINKED jibberish has no standing whatsoever, as compared to my SOURCED, LINKED video, which refuted it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Unsourced??"

It's the video of his trial, ya raging dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

Game, set & match.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Exactly how retarded are YOU? Going to prison is not the criterea. STAYING ALIVE is.
You still are caught up in the idiot, liberal mindset that ignores the fact that it takes 1/4 second for the cop to be DEAD, if the suspect pulls a gun from his hidden hand.

There is no reason for you to not get that, other than you are a complete moron.
Nope, you prove once again to be utterly retarded. She didn't have to go to prison. All she had to do was use her taser. That stops him dead in his tracks. She stays alive AND stays out of prison.

Are you feeling stupid yet, gramps? :badgrin:

FALSE! Being tased does not stop someone from shooting at you. Even shooting a person with a gun, doesn't always stop them (ex. Jacob Blake shooting), however it is far more effective, far more often.

That's why it is police academy doctrine fir cos to shoot suspects (WITH A GUN), whose hand(s) disappear, and it's why cops always shout "Show me your hands"
You're beyond senile, gramps. Tasing someone stops them in their tracks...

That makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever, but that is the way it rolls for liberals in 2022. No surprise. Support for a domestic terrorist group over their local police, and citizen victims of BLM violence.

Let us know the next time you are seriously bleeding, or have been bit by a poisonous snake or spider, on your way to the emergency room, and BLM just showed up to block the traffic you are in.
:cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Unsourced??"

It's the video of his trial, ya raging dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

Game, set & match.
Unsourced & Unlinked - you didnt post it. You think we take your word for this ? Wouldnt matter any way. The video I posted is all that matters. Shows Travis didn't do anything with his shotgun until Arbery attacked him. Strange that you think you're actually going somewhere with this. :rolleyes:

Nope, you prove once again to be utterly retarded. She didn't have to go to prison. All she had to do was use her taser. That stops him dead in his tracks. She stays alive AND stays out of prison.

Are you feeling stupid yet, gramps? :badgrin:
Looks like you don't take my word for things either. Whatever. In any case, NO, taser does NOT stop suspect "dead in his tracks". Suspects have been known to keep right on fighting after being tased.

Again all irrelevant. Police academy doctrine, Police Dept doctrine is all the same. Suspect's hand disappears, you shoot (with a GUN). And you shoot multiple times. Shoot & shoot a lot. Only liberal airheads don't know this. No surprise. Ho hum.

Unsourced & Unlinked - you didnt post it. You think we take your word for this ? Wouldnt matter any way. The video I posted is all that matters. Shows Travis didn't do anything with his shotgun until Arbery attacked him. Strange that you think you're actually going somewhere with this. :rolleyes:
LOLOLOLOL

You're out of your mind, gramps. I gave you a link to Travis McMichael's trial where he admitted he pointed his gun at Arbery as Arbery was running towards his truck.

The video you posted is worthless towards your lie as it's very blurry and at times, you don't even see Travis.

Whereas the video I posted is Travis himself admitting he did indeed point his shotgun at Arbery.

You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:

Looks like you don't take my word for things either. Whatever. In any case, NO, taser does NOT stop suspect "dead in his tracks". Suspects have been known to keep right on fighting after being tased.

Again all irrelevant. Police academy doctrine, Police Dept doctrine is all the same. Suspect's hand disappears, you shoot (with a GUN). And you shoot multiple times. Shoot & shoot a lot. Only liberal airheads don't know this. No surprise. Ho hum.
Another rightarded excuse from gramps. Using your logic, suspects have also been known to keep fighting after being shot.

And again, your nonsensical logic is that she shot him intentionally knowing she would go to prison for it; when all she had to do to avoid prison was to use her taser. Yes, you are that crazy to assert such an absurd story. :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

You're out of your mind, gramps. I gave you a link to Travis McMichael's trial where he admitted he pointed his gun at Arbery as Arbery was running towards his truck.

The video you posted is worthless towards your lie as it's very blurry and at times, you don't even see Travis.

Whereas the video I posted is Travis himself admitting he did indeed point his shotgun at Arbery.

You lose again because you're a loser.
I saw no link,. None now either. And as I said it wouldn't matter. My video is what matters. And what;s all this pointing BS ? Arbery attacked Travis, and got his ass shot off in a self-defense shooting. Ho hum.

Another rightarded excuse from gramps. Using your logic, suspects have also been known to keep fighting after being shot.

And again, your nonsensical logic is that she shot him intentionally knowing she would go to prison for it; when all she had to do to avoid prison was to use her taser. Yes, you are that crazy to assert such an absurd story. :cuckoo:
You are deranged. You're repeating what you said before, that I have already shot it down. AGAIN & AGAIN, >> she shot him intentionally knowing police protocol of self-defense. Talking to a liberal, you might as well be talking to a moose.

Moron, an instance where a taser is ineffective because the prongs don't fully penetrate a thick, heavy jacket is not evidence that tasers don't work. They do as exemplified in the video I posted.

I saw no link,. None now either. And as I said it wouldn't matter. My video is what matters. And what;s all this pointing BS ? Arbery attacked Travis, and got his ass shot off in a self-defense shooting. Ho hum.
Not my fault you couldn't see the video I posted. And as the trial proved, it was Arbery who was fighting in self defense from an idiot who pointed his gun at him.

Moron, an instance where a taser is ineffective because the prongs don't fully penetrate a thick, heavy jacket is not evidence that tasers don't work. They do as exemplified in the video I posted.
Liberals clueless on cops and guns. Still are. Ho hum. Don't know how much they don't know. Wanna take one of my Quiz for Liberals ? Islamization Quiz ?

They wouldnt dare. Scared shitless to discover how ignorant they are. Ho hum. :biggrin:

Not my fault you couldn't see the video I posted. And as the trial proved, it was Arbery who was fighting in self defense from an idiot who pointed his gun at him.
How could I see it without a link ? And I dont NEED to see it. My video is all that's necessary. Arbery attacked. Got himself shot. What a dumbass.

Oh, listen to THIS . Now its Arbery who was acting in self-defense, huh ? HA HA HA HA.
Liberals will say ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

You are deranged. You're repeating what you said before, that I have already shot it down. AGAIN & AGAIN, >> she shot him intentionally knowing police protocol of self-defense. Talking to a liberal, you might as well be talking to a moose.
LOL

You've shot nothing down, gramps. You're senile. :cuckoo:

All you done is claim she lied about pulling out her service weapon, which she pulled out for no good reason other than it was a mistake on her part; and then you vacuously claimed she shot him knowing she would go to prison for that. Mind-numbingly stupid on your part.

How could I see it without a link ? And I dont NEED to see it. My video is all that's necessary. Arbery attacked. Got himself shot. What a dumbass.
LOL

You click on the video, ya retard. Same way you click on your own video in your post. Exactly how senile are ya, gramps??

Arbery attacked in self-defense. That was proven based on the video I posted where Travis confessed he pointed his shotgun at Arbery when he was about 100 feet away.

LOL

You click on the video, ya retard. Same way you click on your own video in your post. Exactly how senile are ya, gramps??

Arbery attacked in self-defense. That was proven based on the video I posted where Travis confessed he pointed his shotgun at Arbery when he was about 100 feet away.
Is there a doctor in the house ? Please hurry.

1642699139121.png

Forum List

Back