What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)

It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)

This is another travesty of Jusxtice.

This is another travesty of Jusxtice.
It is, and cops in Democrat cities, need to see that their jobs, their freedom, and their lives are in danger because they do not have the support from their political "leaders" (appeasers of black/liberal voting blocs)

It is, and cops in Democrat cities, need to see that their jobs, their freedom, and their lives are in danger because they do not have the support from their political "leaders" (appeasers of black/liberal voting blocs)

Many law enforcement officers, at least many of those I have worked with, still truly believe in the system; they still have faith the system will sort it all out in the end and protect them. The thing is, at least in most big cities, that system of "justice" has been assassinated and replaced with politicized legal systems driven by anti-American ideology. In such places politicians must meet ideological quotas to keep their elected offices and sacrificing law enforcement officers in order to do this is hardly a bother to them at all.

WTF?
What sank that dumb bitch was her yelling, 'taser, taser, taser'.
While she actually pulled her pistol.

Then trying her damnest to cry, on the witness stand.

If she would have shot him and kept her trap shut, then pursued after him, instead of whining in the road, then she might have had a 'shot'.

There is now a GoFundMe page for Daunte Wright. There should be a GoFundMe page for Kim Potter and her family, and all other cops who are victims of black-appeasing, ass-kissing Democrats.

WTF?
What sank that dumb bitch was her yelling, 'taser, taser, taser'.
While she actually pulled her pistol.

Then trying her damnest to cry, on the witness stand.

If she would have shot him and kept her trap shut, then pursued after him, instead of whining in the road, then she might have had a 'shot'.
The left have come full circle on the issue of females in uniform

when the bra-burning lesbians demanded that traditional male professions be opened up to the weaker sex cooler heads pointed out that women were not physically and emotionally qualified for that job

now the left’s blind hate for the police extends even to the women that libs helped push onto that position

Last edited:
The left have come full circle on the issue of females uniform
Yes they have, as most normal people have.
when the bra-burning lesbians demanded that traditional male professions be opened up to the weaker sex cooler heads pointed out that women were not physically and emotionally qualified for that job
Yeah, females are better of at home, barefoot, and pregnant.
now the left’s blind hate for the police extends even to the women that libs helped push onto that position
I know, I hated my father and my brother.
BLINDLY.

Based on police activity videos I have seen 99% of female cops should be kindergarten teachers or janitors or whatever, definitely not cops.
It's expensive also and puts more on those in reduced numbers who do the real dirty work. I believe some reforms are needed in police/citizen relations. I also believe in using sense with it. For this lady, 26 years is a long time to not know what to do in a stress situation.

BLINDLY.
1640342683215.png

It's expensive also and puts more on those in reduced numbers who do the real dirty work. I believe some reforms are needed in police/citizen relations. I also believe in using sense with it. For this lady, 26 years is a long time to not know what to do in a stress situation.
I think she knew what to do, and did the right thing. The wrong thing was done by the black community ass-kissers who arrested her, and now convicted her.

An actual results analysis would question that maybe female cops rely on their guns more than their male counterparts BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN! Might offer a gazillion examples of female cops getting trucked by male suspects. Couple this with a prosecutorial tendency to punish police non-lethal techniques, and you have perfect recipe for attracting the bottom of the barrel for new recruits.

That does not make it not off topic. If you want to reply to a comment, reply to one that is on topic, so yours will be too, DUMBASS.
WTF?

Mac-7 said:
The left have come full circle on the issue of females uniform
Mac-7 said:
Mac-7 said:
BLINDLY.

Check post 4 dumbass.

THAT'S as off topic as my reply was.

One of my grandsons was considering being a cop. I pointed out why this was a stupid plan in today’s society. He joined the Navy.

I seriously believe that in many democrat cities the days of the proactive cop are gone for good. Now they just will be reactive and arrive on the crime scene just in time to put up the crime scene tape.

If you live in a democrat city and don’t have a firearm in your house it might be wise to consider getting one. When the bad guys are breaking down your door, dialing 911 may prove a waste of time. You will likely be on your own. Good luck.

She shot him by accident and caused his death. Seems more like manslaughter of the second degree to me, but she is guilty.

Forum List

Back