What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

Words have meaning, gramps. You should learn them...

ha ha >>

YOU are the student here, little boy.

Definition of play
[plā]

VERB
playing (present participle)
  1. engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose.
    "the children were playing outside"
    synonyms:
    amuse oneself · entertain oneself · enjoy oneself · have fun·
    [more]
  2. take part in (a sport).
    "I play softball and tennis"
    synonyms:
    take part in · participate in · engage in · be involved in · join in · compete in · do
  3. represent (a character) in a theatrical performance or a film.
    "she played Ophelia"
    synonyms:
    act the part of · play the part of · act · take the role of · enact·
    [more]
  4. perform on (a musical instrument).
    "we heard someone playing a harmonica" ·

BUT, "play" can also mean "play" somebody for a sucker (like you so often try to do with me, and you FAIL every time) :biggrin:

SO you "create" meanings that do not exist and critique others for not knowing your "special meaning?"

Well at leat now we know the real meaning of "tourist"
I create representations for meanings that DO exist, which you are either oblivious to (even after it's explained to you), or you pretend to not know.

She shot him by accident and caused his death. Seems more like manslaughter of the second degree to me, but she is guilty.
You have no way of knowing if she shot him by accident, or if she shot him (properly) in self-defense, by reason of his hands disappearing from her view. My guess is the latter, because it would be inconceivable for a 26 year veteran to have not done that.

All the rest of this (taser talk etc) is nothing but a ramification of the law enforcement cluelessness of the left, including those in authoritative prosecutorial positions (as clueless as all the rest, yet dangerously in positions of power).

You have no way of knowing if she shot him by accident, or if she shot him (properly) in self-defense, by reason of his hands disappearing from her view. My guess is the latter, because it would be inconceivable for a 26 year veteran to have not done that.

All the rest of this (taser talk etc) is nothing but a ramification of the law enforcement cluelessness of the left, including those in authoritative prosecutorial positions (as clueless as all the rest, yet dangerously in positions of power).
You have no way of knowing if she shot him by accident

LOL

I have her admitting it, ya moron. :eusa_doh:

Please show where your "definition" of "plea bargain" exists in any dictionary or legal reference.
Their legal reference is FOX, and here is their "plea" bargain.

January 7 2022
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) begged Tucker Carlson for forgiveness on Thursday. His sin: intimating that some of the people who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 were terrorists. The one-time presidential candidate debased himself in front of millions of conservative viewers, attempting to atone for daring to criticize the MAGA rioters, but a prickly Carlson refused to accept his apology.

Tucker, thank you for having me on,” Cruz said at the beginning of the segment. “When you aired your episode last night, I sent you a text shortly thereafter and said, ‘Listen, I’d like to go on’ because the way I phrased things yesterday it was sloppy and it was frankly dumb.”

“What I was referring to are the limited number of people who engaged in violent attacks against police officers,” Cruz said. “I think you and I both agree that if you assault a police officer, you should go to jail. I wasn’t saying the thousands of peaceful protesters supporting Donald Trump are somehow terrorists. I wasn’t saying the millions of patriots across the country supporting Trump are terrorists.”

Carlson wasn’t buying this explanation either.

You have no way of knowing if she shot him by accident

LOL

I have her admitting it, ya moron. :eusa_doh:
Boy, are you stupid. Not stupid because you can't understand what's going on here, but stupid because you DO know (because I explained it to you), and yet you stupidly (and crazily) think you can get away with pretending.

Once again (not for you Faun), but for anyone tuning into this discussion late, nobody knows if Potter shot the guy by accident, or if she was following normal, proper police procedure to defend herself. This being when Wright idiotically resisted arrest, jumped into his car, allowed his hands to disappear from view, and broke every rule in the book of police confrontation, that liberal airheads like Faun are clueless about.

As for what she "admitted", NO she did NOT "admit' anything. The word admit only applies to clear proven cases of something done a certain way. NOTHING is certain, and most likely, knowing that she is working as a cop in a Democrat run jurisdiction, where officials are cop hating morons who are oblivious to police protocol, and being damned of she did and damned if she didn't, she took the path of least resistance (jail time), and claimed accident.

Liberals are so ignorant of police methodology, that they define obvious (to conservatives) cases of self-defense, as being murder. Examples abound.

Please show where your "definition" of "plea bargain" exists in any dictionary or legal reference.
It doesn't have to. Use of the word "plea bargain" is merely a creative description of what she did, being SIMILAR to the formal act of plea bargaining in a courtroom.

Have you no creativity ? Have you no common sense ? 😐

Their legal reference is FOX, and here is their "plea" bargain.

January 7 2022
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) begged Tucker Carlson for forgiveness on Thursday. His sin: intimating that some of the people who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 were terrorists. The one-time presidential candidate debased himself in front of millions of conservative viewers, attempting to atone for daring to criticize the MAGA rioters, but a prickly Carlson refused to accept his apology.

Tucker, thank you for having me on,” Cruz said at the beginning of the segment. “When you aired your episode last night, I sent you a text shortly thereafter and said, ‘Listen, I’d like to go on’ because the way I phrased things yesterday it was sloppy and it was frankly dumb.”

“What I was referring to are the limited number of people who engaged in violent attacks against police officers,” Cruz said. “I think you and I both agree that if you assault a police officer, you should go to jail. I wasn’t saying the thousands of peaceful protesters supporting Donald Trump are somehow terrorists. I wasn’t saying the millions of patriots across the country supporting Trump are terrorists.”

Carlson wasn’t buying this explanation either.
The limited number of people who engaged in violent attacks against police officers were leftwing agent provacateurs, and Trump supporters egged on by leftwingers,

Egged on by bullhorn carrying leftists. Ex. Water Masterson, Peter Scattini, Crackhead Barney & friends.

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets - National File

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives working for the FBI or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Among these men were Stewart Rhodes, who founded the patriot group Oath Keepers, and Ray Epps, president of the Arizona chapter.

It became more and more evident, as the Revolver reporters began to dig deeper, that the “Insurrection” seemed to be a bought and paid-for FBI operation, contrived to frame Donald Trump and his supporters for the violence the FBI was orchestrating. All this while the FBI quietly left the linchpins of their J6 operation, Oath Keepers Epps and Rhodes, free and unindicted. The FBI even went so far as to remove Epps’s photograph from the FBI’s January 6th Most Wanted List after the Revolver News exposé was posted.

The FBI’s idea (its psyop) was to hijack the peaceful protest on January 6, 2021, and then to spark mayhem. Working with the corporate media, this would create the intentional misimpression that the protestors were all racist insurrectionists. The Feds’ primary goal is to demonize freedom-loving Americans nationwide; and their secondary goal is to instill fear in ordinary Americans that the same will happen to them if they speak or act, effectively silencing them. Cowed, they won’t act even as they witness leftists engage in the planned destruction of America and her institutions by those who have sworn to protect and serve it.

Last edited:
Thats bullshit

if you believe that then its impossible to trust any poor person because they have no control over their actions

No, then I am saying it can be ethical to steal or commit crimes.
If others are deliberately limiting your life in order to enhance their own, then you have the RIGHT to violate arbitrary laws that are intended to harm you.
What I am saying is that half the laws are so deliberately corrupt, that only a fool or corrupt person would even consider following them or writing them in the first place.
Go back to the basics, like the ancient landlord, robber barons.
Where did they get off claiming to "own" land and make others "pay" to use it?

I saw the video too, and have posted it repeatedly in this forum. Arberry clearly attacked Travis McMichael - ran straight at him (when he had no cause to do that- he could have just kept on jogging).

The shotgun was NOT pointed illegally. It was pointed only in self-defense, and fired that way.

Self-defense is not illegal or criminal, for police or anybody else.

I never saw Arberry "run" at anyone.
He was "running" down the street and the chasing vehicles were behind him.
I saw vehicles illegally chasing Arberry.
It is totally and completely illegal to point a weapon at anyone who is unarmed, ever.
You can not do it "defensively".
Guns go off accidentally, very easily and often, so it is illegal to even point.
The only time it is legal is pretty much if the other person is armed and on your property, and refusing to leave.
Only then do you have the right to cause offensive risk.

No, it is not clear that Potter meant to use her taser. If she had used her taser, she would have been violating police protocol, and needlessly risking her own life, against the possibility of being shot by Wright (who was also known to carry guns and us them).

Yes, the prosecutions claim were a joke, and were designed to appeal to a largely black/liberal voting bloc. You are correct that she should never have been charged.

You're also correct in what you say about the police profession, and how awful trials like this affect police, and all of us.

Police protocols are often illegal.
It does not matter if Wright had possessed guns in the past.
He did not have one in this instance.

Police can not ever have any additional authority or use of force than anyone.
There is no legal means by which that can be created or given.

It is the fault of anybody, when they allow their hands to disappear from the view of police. This doesn't only affect young, black men. Sometimes, whites get shot and killed when their hands disappear from view, and I have posted videos of that in this forum (Ex. Brailsford/Shaver shooting)

Shooting someone because their hands disappear is completely illegal.
If police can do it, then anyone can shoot police if their hands disappear or approach their weapon.
All individuals are the source of legal authority, and police are NOT any more a source of any legal authority.

The limited number of people who engaged in violent attacks against police officers were leftwing agent provacateurs, and Trump supporters egged on by leftwingers,

Egged on by bullhorn carrying leftists. Ex. Water Masterson, Peter Scattini, Crackhead Barney & friends.

BOMBSHELL: Leftists Infiltrated 1/6 Protests Disguised As Pro-Trump Reporters While Working With Democrat News Outlets - National File

Far Left Activists Infiltrated Jan. 6 Protests Dressed as Conservatives with OAN Microphone – Breached Capitol Grounds, Gave FBI Tips on How to Infiltrate Trump Rallies (VIDEO) - Survive the News

IT WAS A SETUP! FBI Admits Jan. 6 Was Deep State Operation – They Were Running At Least One Operative in the Crowd at the US Capitol (VIDEO) - Survive the News

It Wasn’t Just the FBI – The Capitol Police Also Had at Least 3 Operatives Planted Inside the Jan. 6 Trump Protests - Survive the News

It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives working for the FBI or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Among these men were Stewart Rhodes, who founded the patriot group Oath Keepers, and Ray Epps, president of the Arizona chapter.

It became more and more evident, as the Revolver reporters began to dig deeper, that the “Insurrection” seemed to be a bought and paid-for FBI operation, contrived to frame Donald Trump and his supporters for the violence the FBI was orchestrating. All this while the FBI quietly left the linchpins of their J6 operation, Oath Keepers Epps and Rhodes, free and unindicted. The FBI even went so far as to remove Epps’s photograph from the FBI’s January 6th Most Wanted List after the Revolver News exposé was posted.

The FBI’s idea (its psyop) was to hijack the peaceful protest on January 6, 2021, and then to spark mayhem. Working with the corporate media, this would create the intentional misimpression that the protestors were all racist insurrectionists. The Feds’ primary goal is to demonize freedom-loving Americans nationwide; and their secondary goal is to instill fear in ordinary Americans that the same will happen to them if they speak or act, effectively silencing them. Cowed, they won’t act even as they witness leftists engage in the planned destruction of America and her institutions by those who have sworn to protect and serve it.
Of course, the "deep state".
More deep delusions, by retards.

Apparently, there are quite a few people out there who maybe have less than an IQ of 80, because they are now dead (ex. Terrence Crutcher, Daunte Wright, Daniel Shaver) as a result of not having figured that out. Some others (ex. Jacob Blake) are paralyzed from it.

All the education one really needs is to be taught that when in confrontation with police >>
1. don't resist arrest
2. don't jump into a car (as Jacob Blake & Daunte Wright did)
3. Keep your hands empty
4. Keep your hands visible to police

That is common sense in a practical way, but legally the police are WAY over the line.
Like stopping someone for having an air freshner handing from the rear view mirror?
That is just INSANE.
Any cop who would even consider doing that, SHOULD be shot on the spot, as a clear and present danger to society.
Simliar with the War on Drugs, no-knock-warrants, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
The police are the single most criminal threat our society has ever faced.
It is clear the police have already taken us deep into an authoritarian dictatorship.

Forum List

Back