What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

Keep locking up truck drivers for 110 years for making a mistake and next thing you know we won’t have anyone to drive our trucks.

Right?
As I said before I cant comment on the truck driver without more info than I can get ftom our incompetent news media

Ok

maybe you are a 30-year old armed to the teeth man who thinks you have enough moxie to deal with any situation

you dont

but dven if you did the vops are there to protect unarmed old ladies and small children too
When they aren’t killing black people.

No

I am sticking to the subject rather than following you down a rabbit hole
Don't go down the rabbit hole.

Point is that the rest of us go to jail if we accidentally kill someone. Mistakes are unfortunate but they're not without consequences.

Well FALSE FAUN, I looked at your video that you posted, and nowhere in that video does Travis McMichael testify that "he pointed his gun at Arbery running down the road towards him,"

NOT ONE WORD of anything like that is in your video. So you just figured we wouldn't take the time to look at the video, right Faun ? Right ? Right ?

Well, you figured WONG Faun. I took the time, and the video shows Travis testifying all right. It shows him testifying EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you said. He clearly denied ever pointing the shotgun at Arbery, other than when he shot him in self-defense. You are a bald-faced lying skunk.

No offense to the skunks of the world.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I posted an article. Not everything in the article is in the video, including...

McMichael testified that he pointed his gun at Arbery — saying his intent was to get him to back off — and Arbery then turned and ran around the passenger side.

See that? The article states Arbery ran around the passenger side of the truck after Travis pointed his gun at him.

"Police" is really a vague, misleading term. Female police generally speaking are a danger to citizens and other even police. The reality is police in general do nothing to prevent crime and have zero interest in preventing crime. Imagine a cop explaining to a jewish, trangender judge that he stopped the black guy with the Sawsall under a car to steal a catalytic converter when the perp failed to actually steal the item. Why would a cop bother and possibly get himself in trouble for "racial profiling." Police do, however, harass motorists all the time because of the power they have to write expensive tickets and in conjunction with their state Dept. of Motor Vehicles control ownership of vehicles. Thanks to the Fauci Flu plandemic however there are way, way fewer cops doing traffic harassment.

I have been stopped a number times in the last 70 years, but I can't recall a single time the police were not courtesy and professional. I've always been polite and they are polite to me and I never argue. Of course they always give me a ticket but that's to be expected.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I posted an article. Not everything in the article is in the video, including...

McMichael testified that he pointed his gun at Arbery — saying his intent was to get him to back off — and Arbery then turned and ran around the passenger side.

See that? The article states Arbery ran around the passenger side of the truck after Travis pointed his gun at him.
FALSE! Arbery ran at McMicheal. Nobody pointed a gun at him. I don't know where you come up with these things. Apparently, neither do you. No source. No link. Nothing but your hot air.

I posted the video showing no sign of Travis pointing a gun at Arbery, before Arbery attacked. Why do these fools waste my time ? I should be billing them for this. From now on, every time you address me with idiot talk, it will be a dollar a word.

When they aren’t killing black people.
In self-defense, from those black people who are undereducated by "our" deficient MIS education system, run by airhead liberals, clueless about guns & law enforcement.

FALSE! Arbery ran at McMicheal. Nobody pointed a gun at him. I don't know where you come up with these things. Apparently, neither do you. No source. No link. Nothing but your hot air.

I posted the video showing no sign of Travis pointing a gun at Arbery, before Arbery attacked. Why do these fools waste my time ? I should be billing them for this. From now on, every time you address me with idiot talk, it will be a dollar a word.
Travis said he did. He said that under oath and now he's in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

I believe him over you.

Travis said he did. He said that under oath and now he's in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

I believe him over you.
We all know that is a blatant lie, which was refuted in Post # 291. Ho hum. You owe me $26 for 26 words you posted, wasting my time with your foolishness. :rolleyes:

She was tried and found guilty. No plea bargain.
You don't understand my use of the term plea bargain. She claimed error. to reduce what she knew would be larger charges, by imbecile authorities, who are just as ignorant of police procedure as you.

You don't understand my use of the term plea bargain. She claimed error. to reduce what she knew would be larger charges, by imbecile authorities, who are just as ignorant of police procedure as you.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, now you're making up your own definition for words when caught being stupid?? A plea bargain is a deal offered by a prosecutor where a defendant pleads guilty in exchange for lesser charges. If you were talking about something other than that, it wasn’t a plea bargain.

:cuckoo:

Your use of the term "plea bargain" is so completely ignorant as to be laughable.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, now you're making up your own definition for words when caught being stupid?? A plea bargain is a deal offered by a prosecutor where a defendant pleads guilty in exchange for lesser charges. If you were talking about something other than that, it wasn’t a plea bargain.

:cuckoo:
You never heard of words having diverse meanings ? How uncreative.

Forum List

Back