What was in these hacks

To cause of all.these investigations? I cant wait to find out.

The content isn't the objective. All this coverage of this "non-event" has one purpose only - to discredit the Trump administration. It's just a way to keep the leftist natives agitated, less their stunning defeat demoralize them.

The content isn't the objective. All this coverage of this "non-event" has one purpose only - to discredit the Trump administration. It's just a way to keep the leftist natives agitated, less their stunning defeat demoralize them.
I

I know, so just use the hearing to get into the content lets see what happened, then the media will have to report it and the dems look like psycho nuts.

Trump did the same thing with birtherism. His press conference is legendary.

I

I know, so just use the hearing to get into the content lets see what happened, then the media will have to report it and the dems look like psycho nuts.

Trump did the same thing with birtherism. His press conference is legendary.

Actually, we probably won't be allowed to see the contents since they are private and were obtained illegally. Content subject to the FOIA would be publishable.

Forum List

Back