the perfect reply to Orange Otter's inauguration

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
An Alt Inauguration even would be the key to showing how much America disdains our president elect.

A televised "freedom concert" featuring major attractions like "Beyoncé and Jay Z, Madonna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Gaga, etc. that aired at the same time as the inauguration!!" would be absolutley outstanding.

"Imagine how mad his tiny fingers would be!! He would totally lose all the ratings. And what if all the proceeds of the concert went to" non Trump charity groups?

I think that "Alec Baldwin should MC the event playing Trump as he does on SNL. How great would that be?"

An Alt Inauguration even would be the key to showing how much America disdains our president elect.

A televised "freedom concert" featuring major attractions like "Beyoncé and Jay Z, Madonna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Gaga, etc. that aired at the same time as the inauguration!!" would be absolutley outstanding.

"Imagine how mad his tiny fingers would be!! He would totally lose all the ratings. And what if all the proceeds of the concert went to" non Trump charity groups?

I think that "Alec Baldwin should MC the event playing Trump as he does on SNL. How great would that be?"

Enjoy your show.

You still serenading Hillary every night on her balcony, Cyrano? You have it bad for her, don't you?

Oh No! Not Lady Gaga! Please!

Whatever would Trump do?!

• Banned
Almost all of America would ignore Donald for that show.

I think its a great idea....liberals just arent kooky enough, take it up a few notches.

And maybe they can find an elixr to give Jake an original idea or the ability to make us believe hes a republican.

I know, and the Fat Lady can screech indicating that the concert is over!

Ohm-Religion.jpg

Almost all of America would ignore Donald for that show.
Yeah, people drop everything when they hear there's a Beyonce concert. We just love seeing girls dressed up like black militants holding their fists in the air. :laugh:

So you want to double down on celebrities after running with them lost Hillary the election?

You idiots are like the really dumb mouse in the maze that keeps grabbing for the electrified cheese found in the middle...

Hey! Cheese!----ZZZZAPPPP...........Hey! Cheese!----ZZZAPPPP..........Hey! Cheese!----ZZZZAPPPP!!!!

I think it's a great idea, keep reminding all the people that supported Trump exactly how butthurt the regressives are. It should help you tremendously in the midterms. LMFAO

Last edited:

Actually...

You know what would make Inauguration Day awesome?

If the meat puppet faggot tripped on his way to Marine One for that final flight and face planting on the steps, and Ruth Badger Ginsburg dying of laughter.

You can call it the "LONG LIVE THE QUEEN MEMORIAL BENEFIT"

Sounds like the same group that had the "coronation" celebration rally the night before the election.

Wouldn't it be better if Trump just did "THE BIG SEXY" and took their money so he can change the weather with it?

I think that "Alec Baldwin should MC the event playing Trump as he does on SNL. How great would that be

Yeah, he could do a skit on misogyny, something near and dear to his heart, it would be NEAT-O

Forum List

Back