What Was HuffPost Getting At?

The phrase 'quote mining' is a term of art designed to hide the fact that you have no response to the correct and accurate quotes provided.
Me: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the Dems to the GOP while in 2020 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the GOP to the Dems? Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

You: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes..."

You did indeed mine a part of my quote to exactly reverse its meaning (and not for the first time). Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Different folks pay them; different result accrue.
You do love to speculate. Do you have any evidence as to who paid who?

Sure.

The ones who paid for the contracts....won.

Need that explained to you?
I need you to explain who paid for the contracts.

The phrase 'quote mining' is a term of art designed to hide the fact that you have no response to the correct and accurate quotes provided.
Me: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the Dems to the GOP while in 2020 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the GOP to the Dems? Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

You: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes..."

You did indeed mine a part of my quote to exactly reverse its meaning (and not for the first time). Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Different folks pay them; different result accrue.
You do love to speculate. Do you have any evidence as to who paid who?

Sure.

The ones who paid for the contracts....won.

Need that explained to you?
I need you to explain who paid for the contracts.

Politicians, you dunce.

And which ones are in charge, and who can make deals that determine who will be the ultimate winner when votes are 'counted'.....see how that works?

Can the vote machine company guarantee that total????

You betcha' they can.

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

This is where you claim not to be able to understand what that means.

I'll leave it to readers of this exchange to decide the extent to which you are playing dumb, and/or really, really dumb.

Forum List

Back