What Was HuffPost Getting At?

Fantastic find.

I do find it funny when the dinosaur media ignore their own stories.

This will largely be ignored by resident liberals. They think if they ignore something, it doesnt exist.
Anything that supports your views is fact, anything that refutes it is fake news?

I looked at the whole Dominion issue and there is no there there.

Not that it's difficult to prove you a moron......but it is amusing:

In 2019, a letter was sent from Amy Klobuchar and several other pols…all Democrats, who asked why Dominion continued to sell machines with these known vulnerabilities before an upcoming election.

“2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against “Dominion Voting” For “Vote Switching”

A newly unearthed document reveals that back in 2019, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden all filed formal complaints against the voting systems company, claiming they were a threat to “voting integrity” and citing situations of “vote switching” as a reason.

Here’s what the complaint said in part: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections.” Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems. Among the complaints? Allegations of ‘vote-switching.’

View attachment 420060

2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against "Dominion Voting" For "Vote Switching" - WayneDupree.com

But.....you are typical of the sort that votes Democrat.
The letter drew attention to a handful of incidents during the 2018 midterm elections in which voters reported that the machines they used switched their votes, raising concerns about the machines' security and the importance of updating voting machine technology whenever possible.

So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the Dems to the GOP while in 2020 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the GOP to the Dems? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Fantastic find.

This will largely be ignored by resident liberals. They think if they ignore something, it doesnt exist.
Anything that supports your views is fact, anything that refutes it is fake news?

Did you use Politifact to do your deep dive? If you actually did look into it, you would see just how corrupt & evil the whole system was.
Their director of security is an amifa punk.
You obviously only know what your puppet masters at MSM tell you to feel
Who are your puppet masters? What unbiased and reliable news source do you use?
Fantastic find.

In 2019, a letter was sent from Amy Klobuchar and several other pols…all Democrats, who asked why Dominion continued to sell machines with these known vulnerabilities before an upcoming election.

“2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against “Dominion Voting” For “Vote Switching”

A newly unearthed document reveals that back in 2019, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden all filed formal complaints against the voting systems company, claiming they were a threat to “voting integrity” and citing situations of “vote switching” as a reason.

Here’s what the complaint said in part: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections.” Senators Elizabeth Warren (D), Amy Klobuchar (D) & Ron Wyden (D) issue a formal complaint in 2019 to Dominion Voting Systems. Among the complaints? Allegations of ‘vote-switching.’

View attachment 420060

2019 Document Reveals Warren and Klobuchar Filed Official Complaint Against "Dominion Voting" For "Vote Switching" - WayneDupree.com

The letter drew attention to a handful of incidents during the 2018 midterm elections in which voters reported that the machines they used switched their votes, raising concerns about the machines' security and the importance of updating voting machine technology whenever possible.

So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the Dems to the GOP while in 2020 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the GOP to the Dems? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

You wrote this:
"I looked at the whole Dominion issue and there is no there there."

Now you write this:
"So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes..."

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Fantastic find.

Did you use Politifact to do your deep dive? If you actually did look into it, you would see just how corrupt & evil the whole system was.
Fantastic find.

View attachment 420060

You wrote this:

Now you write this:

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

I believe you have violated the rules of USMB by changing the meaning of a quote, in this case changing a question into a statement.

Tell me again how conservatives believe in the rule of law?

Fantastic find.

Fantastic find.

View attachment 420060

You wrote this:

Now you write this:

I believe you have violated the rules of USMB by changing the meaning of a quote, in this case changing a question into a statement.

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

Don't wipe the egg off your face because it make you appear a fool......

.....you are a fool, and the egg is an improvement.

Fantastic find.

Fantastic find.

View attachment 420060

You wrote this:

Now you write this:

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

You have already mastered quote mining so our next English lesson will involve the words "honesty", "sarcasm", and "context". Good luck.

Fantastic find.

Fantastic find.

View attachment 420060

You wrote this:

Now you write this:

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

You have already mastered quote mining so our next English lesson will involve the words "honesty", "sarcasm", and "context". Good luck.

The phrase 'quote mining' is a term of art designed to hide the fact that you have no response to the correct and accurate quotes provided.

Fantastic find.

I use these guys, they're great.

View attachment 420035

Dems media is named Fraudva.

Fantastic find.

Oh shit! I did not know you looked into it. I guess I'll go find something else to do.

Fantastic find.

Well fuck. That’s enough for me.

Did you tell HUFFPO?
Didn't have to, they are aware. You might be interested in what the Huff had to say more recently about their attempt to debunk Trump's conspiracy madness.
They all must die. Horribly.

1606137597959.png

Let's try this from a lefty perspective.
This is fake news from an unreliable source.... but both HuffPoop & Rolling Bone are completely anti-trump.... but we know elections are totally safe for REALS.... but the software lets you manipulate the votes.... but there was no fraud.... but orange man bad.... but Dems wouldn't cheat.... but it's OK to cheat because racism.... but we hate fascists.... but it's OK to violently attack anyone who disagrees with us.... but... but...
I can't do it. The circular logic makes me dizzy & gives me a headache
you forgot one can't suppress another's vote demofk rule 101

There are many questions that center on whether these machines can manipulate the vote tally.

Below is from the SmartMatic website, supposedly addressing these questions. Notice that in no way do they do so:

“In the aftermath of the 2020 general election, there has been a great deal of misinformation being circulated about Smartmatic and other companies that provide election technology to voting jurisdictions in the US. We would like to dispel these incorrect statements with facts.

Smartmatic has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems. Smartmatic has never provided Dominion Voting Systems with any software, hardware or other technology. The two companies are competitors in the marketplace.

Smartmatic does not have any ties to any governments or political parties in any country. It has never been owned, funded or backed by any government.

A comprehensive list of facts about Smartmatic is available to the public on our website at www.smartmatic.com/us/smartmatic-fact-checked.
Smartmatic's response to misinformation - Smartmatic

In addition, it turns out that this: “Smartmatic has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems. Smartmatic has never provided Dominion Voting Systems with any software, hardware or other technology. The two companies are competitors in the marketplace.”

…is not true.

"Court Documents Reveal Dominion and SmartMatic Have ‘Non-Compete Agreement’ and Are NOT ‘Fierce Competitors’ As with everything else in this 2020 Election saga, you are being lied to about the relationship between Dominion Voting Systems and SmartMatic. You were told that both companies are fierce competitors. The Trump legal team was right, and the Fake News media and so-called “fact-checkers” were wrong.

In 2009, the law firm Potter Anderson Corroon represented defendant Dominion Voting Systems in a lawsuit against SmartMatic.

“The license agreement contained a noncompetition provision, which, among other things, prohibited Smartmatic from develop[ing], market[ing] or sell[ing] any Licensed Product in the United States.”

There are also laws that voter fraud and election fraud are wrong too, but here we are.

Put differently, it would become illegal for the two companies to actually compete against each other, which appears to be a direct contradiction to the claims made by both companies as well as by the Fake News media and fact-checkers who have already gone all out to help push that false narrative as accusations of fraud start to rise. "https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/...5Dz3_G5MxhFurQUHA2mOTYZTFJg3uZ0x5nWn2B_BVKO-c

Do you see anything in this ‘fact checking’ about the ability to manipulate or program the results?

The phrase 'quote mining' is a term of art designed to hide the fact that you have no response to the correct and accurate quotes provided.
Me: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the Dems to the GOP while in 2020 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the GOP to the Dems? Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

You: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes..."

You did indeed mine a part of my quote to exactly reverse its meaning (and not for the first time). Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

There are many questions that center on whether these machines can manipulate the vote tally.

Below is from the SmartMatic website, supposedly addressing these questions. Notice that in no way do they do so:

“In the aftermath of the 2020 general election, there has been a great deal of misinformation being circulated about Smartmatic and other companies that provide election technology to voting jurisdictions in the US. We would like to dispel these incorrect statements with facts.

Smartmatic has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems. Smartmatic has never provided Dominion Voting Systems with any software, hardware or other technology. The two companies are competitors in the marketplace.

Smartmatic does not have any ties to any governments or political parties in any country. It has never been owned, funded or backed by any government.

A comprehensive list of facts about Smartmatic is available to the public on our website at www.smartmatic.com/us/smartmatic-fact-checked.
Smartmatic's response to misinformation - Smartmatic

In addition, it turns out that this: “Smartmatic has never owned any shares or had any financial stake in Dominion Voting Systems. Smartmatic has never provided Dominion Voting Systems with any software, hardware or other technology. The two companies are competitors in the marketplace.”

…is not true.

"Court Documents Reveal Dominion and SmartMatic Have ‘Non-Compete Agreement’ and Are NOT ‘Fierce Competitors’ As with everything else in this 2020 Election saga, you are being lied to about the relationship between Dominion Voting Systems and SmartMatic. You were told that both companies are fierce competitors. The Trump legal team was right, and the Fake News media and so-called “fact-checkers” were wrong.

In 2009, the law firm Potter Anderson Corroon represented defendant Dominion Voting Systems in a lawsuit against SmartMatic.

“The license agreement contained a noncompetition provision, which, among other things, prohibited Smartmatic from develop[ing], market[ing] or sell[ing] any Licensed Product in the United States.”

There are also laws that voter fraud and election fraud are wrong too, but here we are.

Put differently, it would become illegal for the two companies to actually compete against each other, which appears to be a direct contradiction to the claims made by both companies as well as by the Fake News media and fact-checkers who have already gone all out to help push that false narrative as accusations of fraud start to rise. "https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/...5Dz3_G5MxhFurQUHA2mOTYZTFJg3uZ0x5nWn2B_BVKO-c

Do you see anything in this ‘fact checking’ about the ability to manipulate or program the results?
Well this explains how Obama got elected for two terms.

I hope they have adequate security protections in place, because this is big stakes for the Democrats being exposed for a massive voter fraud effort that will more-than-likely reveal decades of election fraud on their part throughout the country.

Last edited:
Me: "So in 2018 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the Dems to the GOP while in 2020 there was a conspiracy by Dominion to switch votes from the GOP to the Dems? Yeah, that makes perfect sense."

You did indeed mine a part of my quote to exactly reverse its meaning (and not for the first time). Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Different folks pay them; different result accrue.

You do love to speculate. Do you have any evidence as to who paid who?

You do love to speculate. Do you have any evidence as to who paid who?

Sure.

The ones who paid for the contracts....won.

Need that explained to you?

Forum List

Back