What Was And What Will Be

Just shows you that if Trump had been a normal person,
Politicians are not normal- people in the spot light are not normal- it takes a narcissist to crave that attention- not everyone is blessed? in that manner- it doesn't matter what the schtick or political stripe- some are better at it than others- and what exactly is normal and why should anyone strive to be like everyone else who calls themselves normal? In this day and time materialistic image over substance is normal (think Bill Clinton, Obama)- personally, I prefer abnormal to the shallow and narrow minded "normal".
I'm saying Trump was obnoxious, boorish, a pathological liar, had stupid hair, is a racist and couldn't stop boasting about how great he was. Man, if anyone ever needed a slap down, it was Trump.

Yeah, maybe Republicans now find out that supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people, is not a smart thing to do if you want to get your policies through.

Because I'm sure many of those who voted for Biden didn't do so because of policies, but because they were just fed up with the utter constant embaressment that was Donald Trump.

Biden? Dunno, but hell, still better than this ape.

"...supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people,..."

Sure looks like that would be Biden and the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

Posted by William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:39am

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

Just shows you that if Trump had been a normal person,
Politicians are not normal- people in the spot light are not normal- it takes a narcissist to crave that attention- not everyone is blessed? in that manner- it doesn't matter what the schtick or political stripe- some are better at it than others- and what exactly is normal and why should anyone strive to be like everyone else who calls themselves normal? In this day and time materialistic image over substance is normal (think Bill Clinton, Obama)- personally, I prefer abnormal to the shallow and narrow minded "normal".
I'm saying Trump was obnoxious, boorish, a pathological liar, had stupid hair, is a racist and couldn't stop boasting about how great he was. Man, if anyone ever needed a slap down, it was Trump.

Yeah, maybe Republicans now find out that supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people, is not a smart thing to do if you want to get your policies through.

Because I'm sure many of those who voted for Biden didn't do so because of policies, but because they were just fed up with the utter constant embaressment that was Donald Trump.

Biden? Dunno, but hell, still better than this ape.

"...supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people,..."

Sure looks like that would be Biden and the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

Posted by William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:39am

DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.” Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit
Is that why you never went to university? They didn't want any KKKoreans stinking up the place?

Well, for starters, any source that refuses to tell you the fact that over 60 courts dismissed Trump's cases for election fraud because there simply is no evidence whatsoever for his claims, could be dismissed. You should never bother about these sources ever again.

Maybe you find comfort in being lied to and manipulated. Any sane person shouldn't.

You're a fool. What's on display here is your ignorance of constitutional law and the actual facts. Maybe you find comfort in being lied to and manipulated by the leftist media. Mantra: no evidence of fraud!

The Constitution was violated in more than a dozen states. Votes were counted illegally. Votes were manufactured. The same votes were counted more than once. There is ample evidence of fraud. I've argued the particulars on this board, Facebook and Twitter, but I see that PoliticalChic has already laced you up.

I certainly wouldn't want me or my family to be the victim of it.

But you won't say that human initiated genocide is evil, eh? Like I said, you incessantly allude to evil, but will not speak its name as such or qualify your allusions to the same. Why is that? Why do you evade? Might it be because you know what the universally absolute standard of morality is after all?

LOL!

Maybe if you gave me an example of a universally objective standard of morality I'd understand?

But you already know what the standard is. Everyone does. And I already told you what the standard is; you know, the standard that we all apprehend.

Historically, the classical liberalism of natural law is extrapolated from the sociopolitical ramifications of Judeo-Christianity: Love God above all other things, and love your neighbor as you love yourself. Hence, God, not the state, is the Source and Guarantor of human rights. These rights are inalienable. They cannot be given, taken or transferred. They can only be violated or suppressed.​
Everyone knows that to violate the life, liberty or property of another is evil, as everyone knows they would not wish that their life, liberty or property be violated by another. Even the apathetic ghouls of sociopathy know that a desperate state of fight or flee ensues on the heels of an injustice. --Ringtone​

Are you inferring that God has given us a universally objective standard of morality?

It's woven into all of creation by God.

I certainly wouldn't want me or my family to be the victim of it.

But you won't say that human initiated genocide is evil, eh? Like I said, you incessantly allude to evil, but will not speak its name as such or qualify your allusions to the same. Why is that? Why do you evade? Might it be because you know what the universally absolute standard of morality is after all?

LOL!
ALL genocide is evil, at least in my mind. If there were ever a universal standard that might be high on the list but I don't think you'll condemn ALL genocide. Am I wrong?

Maybe if you gave me an example of a universally objective standard of morality I'd understand?

But you already know what the standard is. Everyone does. And I already told you what the standard is; you know, the standard that we all apprehend.

Historically, the classical liberalism of natural law is extrapolated from the sociopolitical ramifications of Judeo-Christianity: Love God above all other things, and love your neighbor as you love yourself. Hence, God, not the state, is the Source and Guarantor of human rights. These rights are inalienable. They cannot be given, taken or transferred. They can only be violated or suppressed.​
Everyone knows that to violate the life, liberty or property of another is evil, as everyone knows they would not wish that their life, liberty or property be violated by another. Even the apathetic ghouls of sociopathy know that a desperate state of fight or flee ensues on the heels of an injustice. --Ringtone​

Are you inferring that God has given us a universally objective standard of morality?

You sound like a ding sock. AMIRITE???

ALL genocide is evil, at least in my mind. If there were ever a universal standard that might be high on the list but I don't think you'll condemn ALL genocide. Am I wrong?

So genocide in and of itself is necessarily evil? That's the epitome of black-and-white think, and of course you're wrong.

"Love God above all other things." You mean of course, YOUR God. Not everyone believes in your God, not even 1/2. So how can a God that is not universal claim a universal standard?

Odd that Theocracies are as good as any other gov't at violating their citizen's life, liberty and property. Noble in theory, ignoble in practice.

So genocide in and of itself is necessarily evil? That's the epitome of black-and-white think, and of course you're wrong.
That's my moral standard. What genocides do you support?

"Love God above all other things." You mean of course, YOUR God. Not everyone believes in your God, not even 1/2. So how can a God that is not universal claim a universal standard?

Odd that Theocracies are as good as any other gov't at violating their citizen's life, liberty and property. Noble in theory, ignoble in practice.

Nonsense. Everyone knows that God exists. Everyone knows what the universally absolute standard of morality is. What do humanly initiated theocracies have to do with God and his standard of morality? And thank you for affirming that standard and the routine violations thereof.

See, I told you that you knew very well what it is. See how you refuted yourself again?

Nonsense. Everyone knows that God exists. Everyone knows what the universally absolute standard of morality is. What do humanly initiated theocracies have to do with God and his standard of morality? And thank you for affirming that standard and the routine violations thereof.

See, I told you that you knew very well what it is. See how you refuted yourself again?
"Everyone knows what the universally absolute standard of morality is". I don't please tell me.

And you make about as much sense as ding.
I was being sarcastic. You know what the standard is. Everyone does. You're a liar. And, no, I'm not ding. Like many others, he and I deeply understand the matter because we've thought about it for years. The foundation of morality is logic; hence, the fundamentals of morality are, you know, universal.

LOL!

Not everyone. And you should read my post again as I have never agreed that there is a universal standard of morality.

Then why do you continuously allude to a standard whose name you will not speak, liar?

And you make about as much sense as ding.
I was being sarcastic. You know what the standard is. Everyone does. You're a liar. And, no, I'm not ding. Like many others, he and I deeply understand the matter because we've thought about it for years. The foundation of morality is logic; hence, the fundamentals of morality are, you know, universal.

LOL!
C'mon ding, I'm not going to report you, but seriously "everyone knows what the standard is" AND logic? lol, now pull the other one. :biggrin:

but seriously "everyone knows what the standard is" AND logic? lol, now pull the other one. :biggrin:

Yeah, logic. That's the thing you don't do. Good thing I'm here to straighten you out.

Forum List

Back