The right was of course RIGHT. CDC finds no evidence of virus transmission in schools

This just enforces those who advocate that this is one big conspiracy. We are told how easy this is transmitted from person to person but it somehow skips schools?

It's been noted that kids for whatever reason are not as susceptible but it's not just kids in the schools.

I believe there is a virus and it's something different than a normal flu virus but I do believe the "experts" are making things up as they go because they really have no clue.

We can pack Wal-Mart but it's dangerous to have 10 people in a restaurant?

To try to reopen schools, Biden has asked Congress for $130 billion to offset costs and has promised better guidance from his administration on how to do so safely. President Donald Trump also pushed schools to open, though provided little guidance, data collection or funding to help them.

LOL

There is a difference here. Trump saw everything as being about him. If he had not made this and everything about him from the beginning a lot of things might be different today.

Not funny so much as predictable.
So why are children made to wear masks? Why are kids not going to school?

To try to reopen schools, Biden has asked Congress for $130 billion to offset costs and has promised better guidance from his administration on how to do so safely. President Donald Trump also pushed schools to open, though provided little guidance, data collection or funding to help them.

LOL

There is a difference here. Trump saw everything as being about him. If he had not made this and everything about him from the beginning a lot of things might be different today.
the difference is also that trump wanted something done without doing any work. as usual.

This just enforces those who advocate that this is one big conspiracy. We are told how easy this is transmitted from person to person but it somehow skips schools?

It's been noted that kids for whatever reason are not as susceptible but it's not just kids in the schools.

I believe there is a virus and it's something different than a normal flu virus but I do believe the "experts" are making things up as they go because they really have no clue.

virus transmission can be controlled/prevented by social distancing and wearing masks. that's what the cited studies show. if you, on the other hand, host a wrestling tournament, then the virus transmission in schools cannot be controlled.

LOL
trump offered 150B to get schools to open a few months ago, foreigner.

virus transmission can be controlled/prevented by social distancing and wearing masks. that's what the cited studies show. if you, on the other hand, host a wrestling tournament, then the virus transmission in schools cannot be controlled.

But the NBA can? NFL can?

LOL

Offering and getting something done is two different things. Mitch wasn't going to pass things like this.

But you supported this without raising taxes to pay for it?

LOL
Schools don't need more funding to open lol.
Some schools here never closed and they are functioning just fine.

LOL
yeah, sure. while trying to tie these funds to schools that open, and keep them from schools that do not. some solid guidance there.

LOL
yeah, sure. while trying to tie these funds to schools that open, and keep them from schools that do not. some solid guidance there.
Why would schools that DON'T REOPEN need money to REOPEN?

Did you even think that through?

i have no idea about your sports leagues. i can tell you that the german bundesliga has tight rules and testing requirements. not applicable and comparable to school environment.

LOL

Offering and getting something done is two different things. Mitch wasn't going to pass things like this.

But you supported this without raising taxes to pay for it?
Here we go again :rolleyes:
Of COURSE i dont support govt going beyond its enumerated powers.

LOL
Why would schools that DON'T REOPEN need money to REOPEN?

Did you even think that through?
i am repeating what your former president tried to do. i alse cited a passage from the article you linked. why all the angst?

LOL
Why would he give extra money, that is meant for schools to reopen, to schools that stay closed?
Did you even think that through, foreigner?

i have no idea about your sports leagues. i can tell you that the german bundesliga has tight rules and testing requirements. not applicable and comparable to school environment.

It's understandable if you are unaware but there is BIG BUCKS to be lost by not have the NFL and NBA so somehow they can do this. Just like how Wal Mart can have hundreds of people packed into a store and no one says anything.

There is a ton of hypocrisy surrounding this virus.

Forum List

Back