What Was And What Will Be

I fully understand that empathy, concern for another human being is not within your character......
Maybe I have empathy for both the unborn AND the mothers that have to raise them. In your binary worldview if one side is good the other must be bad. Those of us who live in the real world know things are never that simple.

You unwittingly demonstrate your utter lack of empathy for either, as you suggest that both pregnancy and motherhood are diseases to be stamped out. In the meantime, we have an abundant supply of willing adopters standing in line and desperating searching abroad while you ghouls abort approximately 3,000 babies a day in America alone.

There's nothing more simple-minded than the self-negating drivel of moral relativism/subjectivism. Your worldview is utterly bereft of nuance. It's the epitome of black-and-white think. In the real world, logic is the foundation of morality. Objectively sifting through the circumstances of any given situation to find the real-world outcome and, thusly, deciphering the truth is simply beyond your moral IQ.
Pregnancy and motherhood happen to real people. People I have empathy for not for some absolutist morality.

"Pregnancy and motherhood happen to real people."

And those real people are totally in charge of how and when that happens.

A change of mind at a later date is not a legitimate reason to slay the baby they have created.
There are a number, however small, that are NOT totally in charge of how and when that happens. Rape, age, incest, family coercion, etc.

Is that a legitimate reason? <Warning! That is direct question, make sure you evade, deflect, smother it with an enormous pile of unrelated cut and paste material.>

Some friendly advice, when you say "Here's a Democrat wielding the word 'inadvertent'" you should follow it with a quote where the word is actually used. Otherwise someone less charitable than me might think you are a bald faced liar who just makes things up.

There's nothing charitable about black-hearted baby killers.
Sorry but you can tell me that a fertilized egg is a baby, you just can't convince me. Unless of course you can tell what makes a cell a human being.
"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland
So a cell with a unique set of DNA is a human being and you consider killing that cell to be the murder of a human being? Fine, you are welcome to your opinion. It does raise some interesting questions though.
  • If I remove and freeze that cell can you get a writ of habeas corpus?
  • If I clone that cell do both of the clones have the same moral and legal rights? The DNA is no longer unique.
  • If I remove the DNA and put it into another egg, which egg is now the human being?

Just shows you that if Trump had been a normal person,
Politicians are not normal- people in the spot light are not normal- it takes a narcissist to crave that attention- not everyone is blessed? in that manner- it doesn't matter what the schtick or political stripe- some are better at it than others- and what exactly is normal and why should anyone strive to be like everyone else who calls themselves normal? In this day and time materialistic image over substance is normal (think Bill Clinton, Obama)- personally, I prefer abnormal to the shallow and narrow minded "normal".
I'm saying Trump was obnoxious, boorish, a pathological liar, had stupid hair, is a racist and couldn't stop boasting about how great he was. Man, if anyone ever needed a slap down, it was Trump.

Yeah, maybe Republicans now find out that supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people, is not a smart thing to do if you want to get your policies through.

Because I'm sure many of those who voted for Biden didn't do so because of policies, but because they were just fed up with the utter constant embaressment that was Donald Trump.

Biden? Dunno, but hell, still better than this ape.

Divide???

You mean like the Democrat Party running on anti-white racism, and anti-Semitism????

I fully understand that empathy, concern for another human being is not within your character......
Maybe I have empathy for both the unborn AND the mothers that have to raise them. In your binary worldview if one side is good the other must be bad. Those of us who live in the real world know things are never that simple.

You unwittingly demonstrate your utter lack of empathy for either, as you suggest that both pregnancy and motherhood are diseases to be stamped out. In the meantime, we have an abundant supply of willing adopters standing in line and desperating searching abroad while you ghouls abort approximately 3,000 babies a day in America alone.

There's nothing more simple-minded than the self-negating drivel of moral relativism/subjectivism. Your worldview is utterly bereft of nuance. It's the epitome of black-and-white think. In the real world, logic is the foundation of morality. Objectively sifting through the circumstances of any given situation to find the real-world outcome and, thusly, deciphering the truth is simply beyond your moral IQ.
Pregnancy and motherhood happen to real people. People I have empathy for not for some absolutist morality.

A change of mind at a later date is not a legitimate reason to slay the baby they have created.
There are a number, however small, that are NOT totally in charge of how and when that happens. Rape, age, incest, family coercion, etc.

Is that a legitimate reason? <Warning! That is direct question, make sure you evade, deflect, smother it with an enormous pile of unrelated cut and paste material.>

So you are ready to decry the 98.5% of all abortions not related to rape or incest?

Speak up.

Politicians are not normal- people in the spot light are not normal- it takes a narcissist to crave that attention- not everyone is blessed? in that manner- it doesn't matter what the schtick or political stripe- some are better at it than others- and what exactly is normal and why should anyone strive to be like everyone else who calls themselves normal? In this day and time materialistic image over substance is normal (think Bill Clinton, Obama)- personally, I prefer abnormal to the shallow and narrow minded "normal".
I'm saying Trump was obnoxious, boorish, a pathological liar, had stupid hair, is a racist and couldn't stop boasting about how great he was. Man, if anyone ever needed a slap down, it was Trump.

Yeah, maybe Republicans now find out that supporting a candidate/President who constantly divides and incites people, is not a smart thing to do if you want to get your policies through.

Because I'm sure many of those who voted for Biden didn't do so because of policies, but because they were just fed up with the utter constant embaressment that was Donald Trump.

Divide???

You mean like the Democrat Party running on anti-white racism, and anti-Semitism????

Look, perhaps you're a decent person, but you're being lied to. Stop watching this fake news crap you're consuming. It's not good for your blood pressure. Don't allow yourself to become a useful idiot for those who feed you inciting lies.

Some friendly advice, when you say "Here's a Democrat wielding the word 'inadvertent'" you should follow it with a quote where the word is actually used. Otherwise someone less charitable than me might think you are a bald faced liar who just makes things up.

Sorry but you can tell me that a fertilized egg is a baby, you just can't convince me. Unless of course you can tell what makes a cell a human being.
"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland
So a cell with a unique set of DNA is a human being and you consider killing that cell to be the murder of a human being? Fine, you are welcome to your opinion. It does raise some interesting questions though.
  • If I clone that cell do both of the clones have the same moral and legal rights? The DNA is no longer unique.
  • If I remove the DNA and put it into another egg, which egg is now the human being?

My opinion????

That's called science.....and time and again you sort eschews science.

1612448760305.png

Divide???

Look, perhaps you're a decent person, but you're being lied to. Stop watching this fake news crap you're consuming. It's not good for your blood pressure. Don't allow yourself to become a useful idiot for those who feed you inciting lies.

Where is a lie?

Look in a mirror- then tell the class who/what acceptable sources you rely on.

Well, for starters, any source that refuses to tell you the fact that over 60 courts dismissed Trump's cases for election fraud because there simply is no evidence whatsoever for his claims, could be dismissed. You should never bother about these sources ever again.

Maybe you find comfort in being lied to and manipulated. Any sane person shouldn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

Well, for starters, any source that refuses to tell you the fact that over 60 courts dismissed Trump's cases for election fraud because there simply is no evidence whatsoever for his claims, could be dismissed. You should never bother about these sources ever again.

Maybe you find comfort in being lied to and manipulated. Any sane person shouldn't.

" the fact that over 60 courts dismissed Trump's cases for election fraud because there simply is no evidence"

It's not a fact, it's a lie.

No court would allow the evidence to be presented.

Sen. Rand Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021 describing what we know of the election

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional…

Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

I’ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters.

In Wisconsin, tens of thousands of absentee votes had only the name on them and no address. Historically those were thrown out, this time they weren't. They made special accommodations because they said, oh, it’s a pandemic and people forgot what their address was.

So they changed the law after the fact. That is wrong, that's unconstitutional…. I won’t be cowed by liberals in the media who say, there's no evidence here and you're a liar if you talk about election fraud.

I believe in Pennsylvania, they broke the law, and I believe if that ever will get a real hearing in the Supreme Court, it was denied for standing. It wasn’t actually taken up. If it were taken up, I do believe that the Supreme Court would overrule and say that they did break the law illegally.

It was never studied.

Should we investigate the fact that tens of thousands of absentee ballots did not have addresses on them and normally were disqualified, but this time, they were counted? Should we examine that?

I think there was great deal of evidence of fraud and changing of the election laws illegally. And I think a thorough investigation is warranted.”

I want to look at election fraud and I want to look at secretaries of state who illegally changed the voter laws without the permission of their state legislatures. That is incontrovertible, it happened.

And you can't just sweep it under the rug and say, oh, nothing to see here, and everybody is a liar and you're a fool if you bring this up.”

I can provide tons of evidence that the election was stolen.

How did you get to be so easily led by the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats?

I bet you attended the indoctrination centers, government school, huh?

So you are ready to decry the 98.5% of all abortions not related to rape or incest?

Speak up.
Deflection. Dam, my money was on a massive cut & paste.

Why should I answer your question if you refuse to answer mine?

" the fact that over 60 courts dismissed Trump's cases for election fraud because there simply is no evidence"

It's not a fact, it's a lie.

No court would allow the evidence to be presented.

Sen. Rand Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021 describing what we know of the election

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional…

Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

I’ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters.

In Wisconsin, tens of thousands of absentee votes had only the name on them and no address. Historically those were thrown out, this time they weren't. They made special accommodations because they said, oh, it’s a pandemic and people forgot what their address was.

So they changed the law after the fact. That is wrong, that's unconstitutional…. I won’t be cowed by liberals in the media who say, there's no evidence here and you're a liar if you talk about election fraud.

I believe in Pennsylvania, they broke the law, and I believe if that ever will get a real hearing in the Supreme Court, it was denied for standing. It wasn’t actually taken up. If it were taken up, I do believe that the Supreme Court would overrule and say that they did break the law illegally.

It was never studied.

Should we investigate the fact that tens of thousands of absentee ballots did not have addresses on them and normally were disqualified, but this time, they were counted? Should we examine that?

I think there was great deal of evidence of fraud and changing of the election laws illegally. And I think a thorough investigation is warranted.”

I want to look at election fraud and I want to look at secretaries of state who illegally changed the voter laws without the permission of their state legislatures. That is incontrovertible, it happened.

And you can't just sweep it under the rug and say, oh, nothing to see here, and everybody is a liar and you're a fool if you bring this up.”

I can provide tons of evidence that the election was stolen.

How did you get to be so easily led by the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats?

I bet you attended the indoctrination centers, government school, huh?
So you're saying that Trump is too stupid to present a proper case in court when the election actually was stolen? WHAT A LOSER (YA, HIM TOO). :lmao:

My opinion????

That's called science.....and time and again you sort eschews science.

View attachment 452857
So science says a fertilized egg is a human being?
  • Can I get a writ of habeas corpus on a pregnant woman?
  • Do babies get to drink, drive, and vote from birth?
  • Should it get welfare since it isn't working and isn't in school?

Speak up.

When lesser posters cannot do what I do, document, link, and source posts......they find their only excuse is the phrase 'cut &. paste.'

You should have remained in school.....and read some books.

Speak up.

When lesser posters cannot do what I do, document, link, and source posts......they find their only excuse is the phrase 'cut &. paste.'

Most 'lesser' posters have no trouble answering a question. A talent that seems to be an alien concept to you. Maybe it is not they who are 'lesser'?

Speak up.

Most 'lesser' posters have no trouble answering a question. A talent that seems to be an alien concept to you. Maybe it is not they who are 'lesser'?

This is what has happened to education...you being the exemplar of same......when I provide proof in the form of links, quotes and documentation, you've been trained to ignore same simply by using the phrase "copied and pasted."

You remain one of the best reason to jettison the government school system.

Speak up.

This is what has happened to education...you being the exemplar of same......when I provide proof in the form of links, quotes and documentation, you've been trained to ignore same simply by using the phrase "copied and pasted."

How did you make it through school without learning to answer any questions?

Speak up.

How did you make it through school without learning to answer any questions?

Royalty asks questions.

Moi.

And....I always answer questions in the way that I determine.

Now......why is it you cannot provide any books, texts, etc., that have informed your geopolitical worldview?

Now......why is it you cannot provide any books, texts, etc., that have informed your geopolitical worldview?
Alice in Wonderland, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Aztec, and lots of Vonnegut, Jules Verne, HG Wells, Asimov, Clarke, Larry Niven, etc.

Exactly what I've been saying about Democrat voters.

Forum List

Back