What verifiable positive thing Democrats have accomplished in the last 6 months?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
What? I am at a loss here. Record inflation. Um abandoning Afghanistan and billions of treasure and materials to the Taliban. Yeah and then...it just goes on and on. they are WOUNDING us, WE didn't ask for nor NEED what they are DOING. Give college loan forgiveness without asking Us, you know, "WE THE PEOPLE"? Us, the "DEM" in DEMocracy? Us guys? Remember US?

1661742717099.png

What? I am at a loss here. Record inflation. Um abandoning Afghanistan and billions of treasure and materials to the Taliban. Yeah and then...it just goes on and on. they are WOUNDING us, WE didn't ask for nor NEED what they are DOING. Give college loan forgiveness without asking Us, you know, "WE THE PEOPLE"? Us, the "DEM" in DEMocracy? Us guys? Remember US?

I think we abandoned" Afghanistan last year not in the last 6 months.

Hummm......they have locked Harris away in a secure location for the last several weeks to beat that inappropriate laughing habit out of her. I suppose that is something.

Joe still isn't The Donald who still isn't The Hillary so I suppose for the majority of Americans that is tolerable enough for now.

• Banned
331 Million voters. 81 million voted...Hmm. Lick my lips. Carry the one round it off to the lowest common denominator. So. 24% of eligible voters elected Biden....? Ok. hardly a majority. And so, the remaining 323 million of US have questions. BIG Questions. Like HOW DID Biden get elected?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Democrats are fighting racism and oppression. Imaginary fantasy made up demons THEY created. Whilst hating and demonizing Whites and demonizing ANYONE that opposes them. They spend billions on persecuting rivals. But that is ok. They don't actually do ANYTHING. Land a man on the moon? NOPE. Cure cancer? NOPE. Fund anti RIOTS? Yes. Push ant white, ant police, ant heterosexual causes? YES. Really, this is EXACTLY WHY we left the Democratic party. They LEFT US, actually.

What verifiable positive thing Democrats have accomplished in the last 6 months?​

Mexicrats don’t work for good real core Americans and they pretty much say that out loud these days…they work for Mexico’s people, for pole puffers and rug munchers, for chicks with dicks, for feminazis, for criminals and filthy degenerates…and that’s about it…so unless you fall within one of the aforementioned groups you definitely would not have seen a quantifiable gain.

They usually test positive for something. Give them credit.

Much!! Without the republicans support. I remember the USA when it had democracy.

1) $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package​

One of Biden's flagship victories of the last year was the approval of a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package which drastically increased investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport, national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2) The $1.9 trillion COVID relief deal​

In March, the Biden administration passed a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package designed to help the country combat the ongoing COVID pandemic.

3) Highest appointment of federal judges since Reagan​

4) Halt on Federal Executions​

5) Commitment to Combating Climate Change​

6) Support for Transgender Service Members​

7) Reduced unemployment​

and many more.

Last edited:
Much!! Without the republicans support. I remember the USA when it had democracy.

1) $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package​

One of Biden's flagship victories of the last year was the approval of a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package which drastically increased investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport, national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2) The $1.9 trillion COVID relief deal​

In March, the Biden administration passed a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package designed to help the country combat the ongoing COVID pandemic.

3) Highest appointment of federal judges since Reagan​

4) Halt on Federal Executions​

5) Commitment to Combating Climate Change​

6) Support for Transgender Service Members​

7) Reduced unemployment​

and many more.

1) $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package

Like Obama's "shovel-ready jobs", right? Nothing was built, but his cronies and supporters got a big kickback.

2) The $1.9 trillion COVID relief deal

Inflationary spending that wasn't really necessary. Now they're trying to wipe all that student loan debt in the name of "COVID relief." What a crock of shit. The COVID pandemic is over.

3) Highest appointment of federal judges since Reagan

More like the appointment of liberal hacks who legislate from the bench, don't observe the laws of the US Constitution, and harass Trump.

4) Halt on Federal Executions

Some folks deserve to die. Just remember that the next time someone you love is raped or murdered.

5) Commitment to Combating Climate Change

"Climate Change" is a hoax. But those rich Chinese industrialists sure love you leftards for buying all their crappy "green energy" products.

6) Support for Transgender Service Members

Who the hell supports sickos with sexual dysfunctionals who surgically-mutilate themselves being in the military? Nope and nope.

7) Reduced unemployment

Biden's job numbers are bogus. He rode in on the coat tails of Trump's recovery programs and stimulus. Of course people were going to go back to work after the pandemic ended. And of course, it was you Democrats who shut everything down during the pandemic, closed businesses, and forced mandates on people. Biden hasn't created one single job in this country.

And now for some real things your idiot President and his Democrats have accomplished:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back