What verifiable positive thing Democrats have accomplished in the last 6 months?

Mark Levin said tonight if Republicans retake Congress in November, they will impeach Joe Biden for the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan and loss of treasure. Serves him right for ignoring every bit of advice from the Pentagon.
Pffft, the republican's ain't going to do jack crap ...... They had every opportunity to help Trump begin to fix this nation, and all they did was sit in a corner wringing their hands thinking (oh goodness what has he said now, ohhhh noooooo), and then quickly tried to distance themselves from him because they were career politician's instead of Americans with GRIT.

Even so, I hope that they will get some spine, and stop being the Democrat's whooping post, otherwise whenever the notion strikes the democrat's like Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Biden and other's to get a pound of flesh when they want it.

He's mean tweeting, ohhhh noo he's being mean, he's calling people name's ohhhh nooooo what shall we do, ohhhh nooooooooooooo. Good grief.

I bet they wished that they would have been a little more strong when it came to resisting the radical Democrat's at every turn.

If they are ready now, then I'd say that it's about time they got their eye off the petty bull crap, and focused on what has been going on around them. Did they think that somehow they could remain separate from the new radical woke society that was closing in all around them ??

Punitive against those who are self sustaining and prosperous
Feelings that those who succeed have done so by trampling on their sorry asses.

Much!! Without the republicans support. I remember the USA when it had democracy.

1) $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package​

One of Biden's flagship victories of the last year was the approval of a $1.2 trillion infrastructure package which drastically increased investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport, national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.

2) The $1.9 trillion COVID relief deal​

In March, the Biden administration passed a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package designed to help the country combat the ongoing COVID pandemic.

3) Highest appointment of federal judges since Reagan​

4) Halt on Federal Executions​

5) Commitment to Combating Climate Change​

6) Support for Transgender Service Members​

7) Reduced unemployment​

and many more.
Problem is that what you think are accomplishments, in reality they are actually disasters along with anti-Americanism to boot in million's of other American's thinking. Y'all can't hold the lines on lie's and radicalness but so long, so be ready to politically fall when the time comes.

Trump already screwed the pooch on that, by negotiating the release of over 5000 Taliban prisoners.
Reducing the US troop level from 13,500 to 3500, then, of course, let someone else clean up after him.
NOT involving the Afghan officials, AT ALL.
Pffft, If the Taliban would have gone back on their word with TRUMP (especially after they killed our servicemen and women like that), then there would have been pure hell to pay.

The Taliban's desert Utopia would have been turned to glass, and every rat mole would have come crying and moaning to the surface saying no more, no more, we surrender.

What? I am at a loss here. Record inflation. Um abandoning Afghanistan and billions of treasure and materials to the Taliban. Yeah and then...it just goes on and on. they are WOUNDING us, WE didn't ask for nor NEED what they are DOING. Give college loan forgiveness without asking Us, you know, "WE THE PEOPLE"? Us, the "DEM" in DEMocracy? Us guys? Remember US?

It's not positive in any way, but thanks to Biden's own DOJ, we know KNOW that the Hunter Biden laptop is real, and that Joe Biden has been credibly accused of pedophilic, incestuous sexual abuse by his own daughter.

Forum List

Back