NJ (14 EVs) Clinton +13.3
VA (13 EVs) Clinton + 11.2

Clinton leads in 9/10 largest states by at least +5%
In those states, she wins 214 out of 252 EVs

Meaning in the remaining 40 states, she only needs 56 out of 288 remaining EVs

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

x

Last edited:
It's August. Now I know that you are nothing short of a "hey lets just give it to Hillary" poster. Like that asshole from the DC going if we surrender to Hillary now the Republicans will be ok, but its August.

Apparently she's worried. She just announced that she is spending an additional $80 Million in television ads in the swing states alone. Payback to all her special interest donors is gonna be hell for the citizens of the country.

It's August. Now I know that you are nothing short of a "hey lets just give it to Hillary" poster. Like that asshole from the DC going if we surrender to Hillary now the Republicans will be ok, but its August.

80 days to the election

Trump has dug himself a deep hole and there are few large EV states within range of Trump picking off
Even worse for Trump, he does not have the boots on the ground to rally votes in the remaining states. Trump has to be selective as to the states he campaign in and where he runs his commercials. Not many options to get to 270

Apparently she's worried. She just announced that she is spending an additional $80 Million in television ads in the swing states alone. Payback to all her special interest donors is gonna be hell for the citizens of the country.

Poor billionaire is being outspent

Money is a bitch ain't it?

Poor billionaire is being outspent

Money is a bitch ain't it?

No. Payback for the money one receives is the bitch. They're not backing her for nothing.

80 days to the election

Trump has dug himself a deep hole and there are few large EV states within range of Trump picking off
Even worse for Trump, he does not have the boots on the ground to rally votes in the remaining states. Trump has to be selective as to the states he campaign in and where he runs his commercials. Not many options to get to 270

It's my birthday today. I'm in a good mood. :) I'm in the middle of planting fall crops. Spinach. Snow peas. I just bought my husband an SKS. Working on our tree stand. And I'm waiting for September rightwinger. I have collected oh so much information on media individuals and their families and now all of Hillary's staff and campaign staff to put shit on the wall you can't even dream of.

The grass roots campaign hasn't even started yet baby. And I'm a nobody. Wait till others kick in. THIS is going to be the best September ever.

80 days to the election

It's my birthday today. I'm in a good mood. :) I'm in the middle of planting fall crops. Spinach. Snow peas. I just bought my husband an SKS. Working on our tree stand. And I'm waiting for September rightwinger. I have collected oh so much information on media individuals and their families and now all of Hillary's staff and campaign staff to put shit on the wall you can't even dream of.

The grass roots campaign hasn't even started yet baby. And I'm a nobody. Wait till others kick in. THIS is going to be the best September ever.

Let me give you some advice...

Stand on the town square and scream BENGHAZI
Then head to your nearest mall and with tears in your eyes ask....But...but...what about the emails?
Then go to your local drinking hole and start calling Hillary "cankles" ...that is always good for a few votes

The debates will be the key.

Debates were key for Romney

Obama had a big lead going in and mailed in the first debate. Romney made progress in the polls. Unfortunately, in the next two debates, President Obama brought his A Game and Romney faded

Obama had a big lead going in and mailed in the first debate. Romney made progress in the polls. Unfortunately, in the next two debates, President Obama brought his A Game and Romney faded

Agreed. Obama did much better after he got the questions in advance

Last edited:
Actually, there is not much Trump CAN do

Looking at the top 10 states in electoral votes

California (55 EVs) Clinton +22
Texas (38 EVs) Trump +8.4
FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
NY (29 EVs) Clinton + 17.3
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5
Mich (16 EVs) Clinton +7.3

The expression that is applicable here is "...a bridge TOO far..."

Actually, there is not much Trump CAN do

Looking at the top 10 states in electoral votes

California (55 EVs) Clinton +22
Texas (38 EVs) Trump +8.4
FL (29 EVs) Clinton +5
NY (29 EVs) Clinton + 17.3
IL (20 EVs) Clinton + 18
PA (20 EVs) Clinton +9.2
OH (18 EVs) Clinton +5
Mich (16 EVs) Clinton +7.3

It was over when Trump won Florida and Kasich never ascended to fill the void left by Rubio.

anything else you want to lie about Frankie?

How did Barry know that Candy had the transcript?

No evidence supports your assertion.

I don't know who "Barry" is. if you mean president Obama, I don't recall the moderator having a transcript. I do recall her saying that Romney was lying....which he was.

should she not have pointed that out?

That is what she would have done anyway for September. The trump enablers are, perhaps, the most unsophisticated voters ever.

Forum List

Back