What, then, does Judaism teach about Satan?

So you are stating that a people scattered across the Eastern Hemisphere with no contact who all kept a myriad of common religious practices until today are all going to Hell.

The myriad of common religious practices such as kashrut or tefillin are all based on what Jesus called the traditions of men, what became the Tamud which is where all of those myriad of religious practices were redacted.

And no, I am not saying that they are all going to hell, I said that they are already in it.

Now don't be put off by that because hell is not any worse than what Hashev has to deal with every day.

I admire the fact that you are a fine Christian and why I opt to remain anything but.
Remind me to never hire you as an Attorney or Business Analyst.

What makes you think that I am a Christian?

I do not belong to, believe in, or practice any religion.

Whatever you do, hire someone.

You don't seem to know which way the wind is blowing.
Your ability to abstract is lacking.

So you are stating that a people scattered across the Eastern Hemisphere with no contact who all kept a myriad of common religious practices until today are all going to Hell.

The myriad of common religious practices such as kashrut or tefillin are all based on what Jesus called the traditions of men, what became the Tamud which is where all of those myriad of religious practices were redacted.

And no, I am not saying that they are all going to hell, I said that they are already in it.

Now don't be put off by that because hell is not any worse than what Hashev has to deal with every day.

I admire the fact that you are a fine Christian and why I opt to remain anything but.

Right.

I suggest you take it down a notch. I take it that this is something that you have never seen or heard of before. It might be prudent to take a closer look before you throw yourself off a cliff.

Remember, after a person has been cleansed from their sin and then sins again, there no longer remains any hope for forgiveness.

Right.

I suggest you take it down a notch. I take it that this is something that you have never seen or heard of before.
It might be prudent to take a closer look before you throw yourself off a cliff.

I suggest you do more intense study of a subject you are ridiculing.

Right.

I suggest you take it down a notch. I take it that this is something that you have never seen or heard of before.
It might be prudent to take a closer look before you throw yourself off a cliff.

I suggest you stop making suggestions about something of which you know nothing.

Right.

I suggest you stop making suggestions about something of which you know nothing.

I attend a Talmud class every week and I learn Torah about 30 hours a week.
What do YOU do? Read articles on archaic web-sites?

Right.

I've retired from religion.

I spent many years studying everything available to study about Judaism, from the talmud the torah the kabala the baal shem tov, maimonedes etc, for years while living among the Hasidim of Brooklyn decades ago. That was after studying christianity and the practices of the church according to the teachings of Jesuits from a very early age.

Now I like to garden. I walk around, survey the landscape and extirpate any flora that has not been planted by that invisible guy in the sky.

And of course, whenever I find a garden viper or some unclean creature sniffing around the fruit, I slaughter it.

Last edited:

Right.

I'm retired.

I spent many years studying everything available to study about Judaism, from the talmud the torah the kabala the baal shem tov, maimonedes etc, for years while living among the Hasidim of Brooklyn decades ago. That was after studying christianity and the practices of the church according to the teachings of Jesuits from a very early age.

Now I like to garden. I walk around, survey the landscape and extirpate any flora that has not been planted by that invisible guy in the sky.

And of course, whenever I find a garden pest or some unclean creature sniffing around the fruit, I slaughter it.

You have wasted many years.

Right.

I'm retired.

And of course, whenever I find a garden pest or some unclean creature sniffing around the fruit, I slaughter it.

You have wasted many years.

Nah, I'm not the guy going to Talmud class once a week and studying Torah for thirty hours a week with no direction, goal, or purpose... All the time I spent studying was in my spare time, while going about the business of living. If you spend all of that time studying and haven't yet realized that Holiness is not about eating or abstaining from certain food, you really should find another hobby.

Now, while you are diligently learning how to correctly strap a box on your head, I am creating a new heaven and a new earth out of the rubble of the old. Nothing has been wasted.

Last edited:
Nothing wasted? So spending all day with a person you say is insane, and
"kicking the cripple" is
constructive because it brings you??

BUSTED!
You chose to waste your days and time INADVERTANTLY helping me verses your intent to "HINDER" and "ACCUSE".
This was one of my major points and early lessons that people doing evil intent end up bringing the opposite counter balance affect to their intended action. Thus the Bohm and Kohn theorems of interconectivity and my post about mirror opposite figures existing in polarity to each others actions or being.
Hence if there is gonna be a Moshiach there will be an anti Moshiach, and vice versa.

If the radicals and everyone else only realized their evil acts cause the opposite reactions to their intent then they'd give up on doing them or trying.

Reeling it back in, to the topic:
We are told to fight satan (the adversary) and everything destructive and death worship. We are told not to fall for the first fallen messiah aka lucifer the deceiver/deception that false prophet Rome lifts high to subvert and control us through his image they created.
Rome is merely hidden behind that mask speaking through the idol and collecting it's taxes through tithes to that idol. That is why the symbol for the devil is so clear.
Horns represented powers and Rome used the 2 horn system both political hidden behind the religious authority, the color of Rome being scarlet thus called the scarlet beast symbolized as the 2 horn red devil.
And as liberating inspired human beings it's our desire to oppose being used abused supressed snd manipulated by subversive authorities and thus we've been in an age old battle against Rome who still lives on today through it's one world religion it left us and it's baal harvest seed scam that sucks money out of all your grandparents wallets and purses.

Nothing wasted? So spending all day with a person you say is insane, and
"kicking the cripple" is
constructive because it brings you??

BUSTED!
You chose to waste your days and time INADVERTANTLY helping me verses your intent to "HINDER" and "ACCUSE".
This was one of my major points and early lessons that people doing evil intent end up bringing the opposite counter balance affect to their intended action. Thus the Bohm and Kohn theorems of interconectivity and my post about mirror opposite figures existing in polarity to each others actions or being.
Hence if there is gonna be a Moshiach there will be an anti Moshiach, and vice versa.

If the radicals and everyone else only realized their evil acts cause the opposite reactions to their intent then they'd give up on doing them or trying.

If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin but because you say, "We see.", your guilt remains.

Last edited:
So Hobe are you saying you are Jewish since you spent time with the chasids ?...

Right.

And of course, whenever I find a garden viper or some unclean creature sniffing around the fruit, I slaughter it.

I am INTRIGUED hobe----As you know there are several different SECTS of
chassidim in Brooklyn. -----with what particular sect do you IMAGINE you studied
KABBALAH? As you know the various sects do have differing approaches to the
study of KABBALLAH

Right.

chassidim in Brooklyn. -----with what particular sect do you IMAGINE you studied
study of KABBALLAH

I already told you what sect. Pay attention. And I already told you that I studied in my spare time. I had a close friend, he gave me things to study, I was invited to join and I was invited to many functions. I only went as far as meeting the Rebbe. I couldn't sit around doing nothing every Saturday anymore than I could eat Jesus every Sunday.

I went to CBGB'S instead.

study of KABBALLAH

I already told you what sect. Pay attention. And I already told you that I studied in my spare time. I had a close friend, he gave me things to study, I was invited to join and I was invited to many functions. I only went as far as meeting the Rebbe. I couldn't sit around doing nothing every Saturday anymore than I could eat Jesus every Sunday.

I went to CBGB'S instead.

If you mentioned the specific sect of Brooklyn, chassidim------I MISSED IT------
would it be too much to ask for you to REPEAT ? to what rebbe do you refer?.
I am sure you know that the Talmud is studied in Aramaic-----I am impressed----
my Aramaic is virtually non-existent

I am sure you know that the Talmud is studied in Aramaic-

nonsense. No one was speaking or studying anything in Aramaic at the yeshiva.

And all of this is aside from the point that in every language, strapping a box on your head is a perversion of the cited basis in the written law for the practice of making and wearing tefillin .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back