What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

Perhaps you should point out the flaws in his thinking and try to mount some kind of rebuttal.
I understand racism against American blacks isn't considered a flaw in one's thinking in much of the US so I don't think a rebuttal would fly.

He has no rebuttal. None of these lefty tards do when they praise other Western countries but fail to recognize just how “white” they are.
American schooling. It's got a lot to answer for...
5982911_orig.jpg

https://wc2-australia.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/7/3/26733780/5982911_orig.jpg

u-s-population-by-race-1980-2000-and-2020-l.jpg

https://image3.slideserve.com/5850136/u-s-population-by-race-1980-2000-and-2020-l.jpg

There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced

So a monolithic media stifles political descent, GOT IT.

Nope. Fake news creates disruption. Pizzagate isn’t political decent nor is calling Sandy Hook a false flag you monster.

New Zealand is also 70% white European decent and 30% Asian. Zero percent t blacks. Kind of amazing how much a difference that makes in crime rates and overall happiness of the people. But if they embrace open borders and mass immigration from shit hole countries, you’ll see their “happiness” dwindle.
You should delete this. And get some help.

Perhaps you should point out the flaws in his thinking and try to mount some kind of rebuttal.

It’s racist tripe. The fact you are defending it disgusts me.

New Zealand is also 70% white European decent and 30% Asian. Zero percent t blacks. Kind of amazing how much a difference that makes in crime rates and overall happiness of the people. But if they embrace open borders and mass immigration from shit hole countries, you’ll see their “happiness” dwindle.

He has no rebuttal. None of these lefty tards do when they praise other Western countries but fail to recognize just how “white” they are.
One of the chief ways I measure how insecure a man is in his self worth is to understand his level of racism. Clinging onto white skin as some sort of lifeline to worthiness is lamentable.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
But really, the US is not in a position to learn much from any other country because of its fixation on 'freedom'. David Hackett Fischer in his book Fairness and Freedom explores the difference in the two cultures and the way the drive towards fairness shaped NZ and the urge to freedom defined the US. Those two concepts can be seen as collectivism and individualism.

The Maori have a saying, He waka eke noa - We're all in this boat together. And we know it, we know if we fuck it up we've no one to blame but ourselves. Whereas the US seems to be all about rights rather than responsibilities

The theme here is: "What the US can learn from New Zealand"
This thread has demonstrated the US will find it very difficult to learn anything from anyone.

Heigh ho, c'est la vie, no worries.

To learn means to change the own behavior. Who insults always everyone has difficulties to throw the own weapons into the next scrap press. And if someone is ready to throw the own weapons into a scrap press, then it's not so easy to find such an instrument.

Last edited:

Blacks are 1/8 of the population and commit over half of all murders and violent crime. I dont have time to look up every year but I have in the past. Heres 2018 numbers. Good reason why every race in America is scared of blacks.

Blacks are 1/8 of the population and commit over half of all murders and violent crime. I dont have time to look up every year but I have in the past. Heres 2018 numbers. Good reason why every race in America is scared of blacks.

Men commit 80% of all murders with 49% of the population. Are you scared of all men? Black murder offenders are not 50%.

The Maori have a saying, He waka eke noa - We're all in this boat together. And we know it, we know if we fuck it up we've no one to blame but ourselves.
Wouldn’t it be nice if blacks in America had the same attitude?

Instead they’ve been brainwashed by the left to believe America is “racist” and they can never get ahead.

There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

They can learn how to confiscate guns and suck up to the muzzies...

prime minster NZ (2)-3 lr.JPG

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.
Now you are babbling about US domestic issues that are none of your business

Shortest possible answer: "Idiot!" Longer answer: Trump made and makes it for everyone in the world more difficult to fight against the Sars-CoV-2 virus, because he spreads extremist idiotic personal opinions in the position of a pseudo-president of the USA and pseudo-leader of the western world. And while the economy worldwide has heavy problems with Corona-2 Donald Trump has nothing else to do than to continue his totally idiotic destructive US- and ego-centralized narcissistic style of politics against world economy and against world politics.
Its typical a german like you to blame trump instead of your bosses in china for the wuflu

Hilarity. As though by the same token the difference in the size of economies doesn't make NZ 'very vulnerable' to a take over by any other power.
Its your country

If you dont mind being ruled by china thats your decision.

So a monolithic media stifles political descent, GOT IT.

Nope. Fake news creates disruption. Pizzagate isn’t political decent nor is calling Sandy Hook a false flag you monster.

Once again you prove yourself to be an idiot. You call me a monster yet you'll never be able to find where I subscribed to either of those stories. But I bet I could find many posts from you where you supported Russia fake and the collusion delusion. You have also been supporting the commiecrats disruptive resistance bullshit. So you're all for disruption as long as it's you commies doing it. So take you hypocrisy and Kiwi land and shove it.

It’s racist tripe. The fact you are defending it disgusts me.

I defended nothing, I simply pointed out your inability to debate. Debate is all about superior ideas prevailing, You are just proving you have no ideas, and if you do, you lack the ability to present them. Are you a Chinese bot?

They can learn how to confiscate guns and suck up to the muzzies...

View attachment 406952

Slowly I think you should visit a psychiatric hospital. What for heavens sake is this what you say and show here? Who is this Lady, in which situation and why did someone disfigure this picture? And do I really like to know what's going on in your brain now?

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.

Shortest possible answer: "Idiot!" Longer answer: Trump made and makes it for everyone in the world more difficult to fight against the Sars-CoV-2 virus, because he spreads extremist idiotic personal opinions in the position of a pseudo-president of the USA and pseudo-leader of the western world. And while the economy worldwide has heavy problems with Corona-2 Donald Trump has nothing else to do than to continue his totally idiotic destructive US- and ego-centralized narcissistic style of politics against world economy and against world politics.
Its typical a german like you to blame trump instead of your bosses in china for the wuflu

To be honest: I would not even know whether it would be my duty to shoot Donald Trump immediatelly down if I would be with him in the same room and I had a weapon. That's really a difficult philosophical problem. What do you say: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?

To be honest: I would not even know whether it would be my duty to shoot Donald Trump immediatelly down if I would be with him in the same room and I had a weapon. That's really a difficult philosophical problem. What do you say: Is it a duty to kill a tyrant?
so who is this tyrant?....

Fortunately the Secret Service guarding the president will have no indecision about shooting you

I personally think you have crossed the line with that post but I wont report you

Forum List

Back