What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

The theme here is: "What the US can learn from New Zealand"
I think we can learn from mistakes ...

What's too late. You lost in world war 2 for example 418,000 soldiers. You was in world war 2 for some years. Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see. And what did you learn about pandemics - although you had caused after world war 1 the pandemic "spanish influenca" on your own?

And what learned New Zealand? A lot. Your result is about 100% more bad in your "best medical system of the world" in the USA.

As of 25 October 2020, New Zealand has 1,935 cases (1,579 confirmed and 356 probable cases) of COVID-19. Based on the national population estimate of 4,966,000[516] this gives the country 290.2 confirmed cases per million population (360.9 confirmed and probable cases per million population).

Source:

Last edited:
There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

Why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced
So what your saying is America is not the greatest nation ever on the face of this Earth. and you want to live in New Zealand. Go for it. Follow your dreams and please take a democrat under each arm with you.

ANd Tatr5sk what no ojne uhdnrtadn whi sopeloka io9wth US-ae4icasns. What kind of absurdity is this?
dam ...let me get my decoder ring out.....
The message was:
-----
And that's for example something what no one understands who speaks with US-Americans. What kind of absurdity is this?

Roughly said: Makes sugar in the ass of US-Americans your nation great? There was a time when the USA was proud to overtake the best ideas from all nations of the world. ...
-----

And let me add now: ... when you were migrants.

There is nothing as corrosive and damaging to the American political discourse as the right wing alternative facts machine.

“When you look at the numbers, New Zealanders have essentially been satisfied with their government since 1999,” said Stephen Mills, the head of UMR, Labour’s polling firm. That period had spanned two Labour and two centre-right National prime ministers – including Ardern – all of whom had led fairly moderate governments.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

So what your saying is America is not the greatest nation ever on the face of this Earth. and you want to live in New Zealand. Go for it. Follow your dreams and please take a democrat under each arm with you.

ANd Tatr5sk what no ojne uhdnrtadn whi sopeloka io9wth US-ae4icasns. What kind of absurdity is this?
The message was:
-----
And that's for example something what no one understands who speaks with US-Americans. What kind of absurdity is this?

Roughly said: Makes sugar in the ass of US-Americans your nation great? There was a time when the USA was proud to overtake the best ideas from all nations of the world. ...
-----

well i was never a migrant.....and i have no problems with ideas from around the world,except shit from china,because thats all it is.....just shit....

The message was:
-----

-----

well i was never a migrant.

Full sentence: "When the USA was a nation full of migrants"

....and i have no problems with ideas from around the world,

Tell me something about the Minkowski space.

except shit from china,because thats all it is.....just shit....

“To know that you do not know is the best.
To think you know when you do not is a disease.
Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.”

Lao Tse

The message was:
-----

-----

Full sentence-" When the USA was a nation full of migrants"

Tell me something about the Minkowsky space.

Lao Tse
fuck lao tse.....the crap china produces is inferior......if i can help it i dont buy nothing from that fucking place...

The message was:
-----

-----

Lao Tse
fuck lao tse.....m

Difficult. Lao Tse never was existing. A very wise man.

the crap china produces is inferior......if i can help it i dont buy nothing from that fucking place...

No one forces you - nor anyone else in the USA - to buy goods from China or from Germany or from any other nation in the world. But it's a totally other thing to start an economic world war against all nations of the world and to force everyone in the USA to pay a lot of new taxes ... ah sorry: tariffs.

The message was:
-----

-----

Lao Tse
fuck lao tse.....m

the crap china produces is inferior......if i can help it i dont buy nothing from that fucking place...

No one forces you - nor anyone else in the USA - to buy goods from China or from Germany or from any other nation in the world. But it's a totally other thing to start an economic world war against all nations of the world and to force everyone in the USA to pay a lot of new taxes ... ah sorry: tariffs.
yea no shit....what else you got?...

The message was:
-----

-----

Lao Tse
fuck lao tse.....m

yea no shit....what else you got?...
?

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.
Now you are babbling about US domestic issues that are none of your business

Now you lost about 50% of the people you lost during world war 2 in less than a year - without a great compassion - as far as I am able to see.
Now you are babbling about US domestic issues that are none of your business

Shortest possible answer: "Idiot!" Longer answer: Trump made and makes it for everyone in the world more difficult to fight against the Sars-CoV-2 virus, because he spreads extremist idiotic personal opinions in the position of a pseudo-president of the USA and pseudo-leader of the western world. And while the economy worldwide has heavy problems with Corona-2 Donald Trump has nothing else to do than to continue his totally idiotic destructive US- and ego-centralized narcissistic style of politics against world economy and against world politics.

Last edited:
Cant see what is gained ... by comparing them to ours.

Sense for reality. When you take a look into the universe: What do you see there? ... English speaking human aliens? ... A never existing future society with military structures? ... What about to think for example about the Maori in New Zealand instead of this - and to recognize that it is possible to live together in peace and harmony, although nothing is never perfect in any place of the world.

Last edited:

So a monolithic media stifles political descent, GOT IT.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
New Zealand is also 70% white European decent and 30% Asian. Zero percent t blacks. Kind of amazing how much a difference that makes in crime rates and overall happiness of the people. But if they embrace open borders and mass immigration from shit hole countries, you’ll see their “happiness” dwindle.
You should delete this. And get some help.

Perhaps you should point out the flaws in his thinking and try to mount some kind of rebuttal.

New Zealand is also 70% white European decent and 30% Asian. Zero percent t blacks. Kind of amazing how much a difference that makes in crime rates and overall happiness of the people. But if they embrace open borders and mass immigration from shit hole countries, you’ll see their “happiness” dwindle.
You should delete this. And get some help.

Perhaps you should point out the flaws in his thinking and try to mount some kind of rebuttal.

He has no rebuttal. None of these lefty tards do when they praise other Western countries but fail to recognize just how “white” they are.

the difference in size of the two economies makes a small country like NZ very vulnerable to a chinese takeover
Hilarity. As though by the same token the difference in the size of economies doesn't make NZ 'very vulnerable' to a take over by any other power.

Forum List

Back