What the Iranian warning to America means

The economic hardship and social unrest of the common Persian in Iran due to a lack of merit based economic levels of opportunities.Duh.
What does that have to do with the Islamic terrorist state of Iran launching an attack against Israel?

Sure, the same adults that just happen to agree with the majority of 16 year olds. Forgive us for that not giving us a sense of security.
Check out how upset all the Trump cultists are about Biden's steady leadership.

They understand how their messiah looks like such a screaming toddler in comparison.

See you in November, losers.

….and the price of the fuel itself. bigly.
Trump did that.

It's not debatable by any honest person that Trump did that, and he did so deliberately. He blackmailed the Saudis into cutting production, and that's what raised the prices.

And all Trump cultists love Trump for raising gas prices. They really hate America, the Trump cultists.

Check out how upset all the Trump cultists are about Biden's steady leadership.

They understand how their messiah looks like such a screaming toddler in comparison.

See you in November, losers.

Steady leadership? Biden is steadily incompetent.

Biden is viewed as a weak and shiftless.

Not ALL, just most. On this forum, I have counted two leftists who are siding with Israel over the Muslim terrorists.
Yeah you're right. I noticed. They surprised me. Most be old school leftists

Then there's more than I couple people I considered decent conservatives who have disappointed me

Yeah you're right. I noticed. They surprised me. Most be old school leftists

Then there's more than I couple people I considered decent conservatives who have disappointed me
Me too. What about that FDR guy? That was a shocker. And there’s one from just a few days ago who seemed completely rational, and all of a sudden coming out with her insults and mocking of Jews.

All I can say is that when Muslims cut off Jewish babies’ heads and burn toddlers alive, one quickly discovers how quickly the antisemites come out from behind the curtain to reveal their Jew-hate.

Forum List

Back