So is this the beginning of WWIII?

Some news networks are reporting that Russia and China are against spread of hostilities in the ME.
Real or fake?
Is this the beginning of WWII?
Do they think they could win?
Russia has their hands full with Ukraine. China has their eyes on Taiwan. I don't see either sending soldiers anywhere near Israel.

Some news networks are reporting that Russia and China are against spread of hostilities in the ME.
Real or fake?
Is this the beginning of WWII?
Do they think they could win?
Possibly. No, 'they' can't win only disappear.

WW III was the Cold War; we won that one. What we're looking at now is just some little farts like Russia and Iran using nuclear blackmail and bunch of effeminate affluenza sufferers wetting themselves and demanding these thugs be appeased, when they should be demanding they be disarmed by any means necessary, the only way to real peace. Have millenia of history that shows how well appeasing thugs works.

Maybe this is the Democrat's Final Solution to keeping Trump from winning in 2024, to destroy the world.

Nah, nah, na, nah, nah, there's no country for you to run for President, Trump.

I am hearing good things about this movie. And? Let's be honest. .. if the world really does descend into a global conflict?

It will, probably, and inevitably, rip this nation apart.

The oligarchs that want to control this jewel, will fight for it, and get those of you, to fight for it as well. . .

Civil War | Official Trailer HD | A24​

It's looking that way. I really hope this is not the case, but since last October I had a feeling that what happened in Israel was likely going to lead WWIII. Which just so happens to be what the PTSB have wanted for a long time.

They've even publicly stated that if they can't get the war they want, they would make it happen. If you don't believe me, watch both of these short videos:

Last edited:
It's not ww3 no, but it makes the Middle East very unstable and is worrying yes end of the world ? It is Jesus is on his way

Forum List

Back