What the Iranian warning to America means

We know Iran launched hundreds of missiles at Israel.

The terrorist state was emboldened by Biden’s support of the Muslims over the Jews. This is the price of a weak, demented old man with no principles.

No .
They launched hundreds of cheap drones to ensure that the Israelis spent many times more money on air defence and when Israel is economically in trouble .
Exactly the same tactic that Russia used in Ukraine to deplete Kyiv Nazi air strength before they followed up by systematically wrecking infrastructure .

The Freedom Fighters are tactically way ahead of the US -- see the present Red Sea position which MSM barely mentions . Israeli is now at risk of supply shortages for everything as all entry routes are blocked.

That October 7 False Flag has gone really sour for the self appointed Chosen Ones .
And will get much worse .

Biden threw his constituents under a bus and then told them to like it. And now he tells them he's not done & wants four more years to finish the job. He's a life long politician that's done nothing but put our tax money in his family's pocket. He don't give two cents about your family or mine, never did & never will!

Iran is having a really hard time economically with social unrest.
We WANT Iran to have a hard time economically, which is what Trump made sure happened. That way, they couldn’t fund their terrorist attacks against the Jews.

Are you REALLY this brainwashed of a leftist?

What this means to Iran, if it gets stupid, is turning greater Teheran into a huge volcanic glass parking lot.
Yes, because nuclear holocaust is such a winner for the world at large.

Fuck you people are stupid.

We WANT Iran to have a hard time economically, which is what Trump made sure happened. That way, they couldn’t fund their terrorist attacks against the Jews.

No, just that stupid.

No, just that stupid.
Yup.

Basically, what that leftist Is saying is because people in Iran have a hard time affording groceries, it’s OK for their leaders to try to kill Jews.

Shades of Nazi Germany.

Yup.

Basically, what that leftist Is saying is because people in Iran have a hard time affording groceries, it’s OK for their leaders to try to kill Jews.

Shades of Nazi Germany.
Moonie is moron level stupid. I placed it on ignore a long time ago.

Remember, don't feed the trolls and they will die.

I can relieve him from any fault for the fuel pump going out on my boat. Pretty much everything else can be related back to his bad policies, including the price of a new fuel pump.
….and the price of the fuel itself. bigly.

Then why did you not complain when Trump allowed the Iraq government to buy electricity from Iran just like Joe and Oblama did that you are complaining about?

I can relieve him from any fault for the fuel pump going out on my boat. Pretty much everything else can be related back to his bad policies, including the price of a new fuel pump.
And that penis extension operation

Yup.

Shades of Nazi Germany.
That's even more misrepresentative than yer usual speed garbage.

Forum List

Back