What the hell happened Truthers?

And as we approach the 10th anniversary, let's not forget the 2 best examples of controlled demolition that THE TRUTHERS(Call your local store for sizes and availability) have put forward.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBuH8NNIBys]9/11 Simple Experiment - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw&feature=player_embedded]AE911TRUTH PLAYSCHOOL WITH RICHARD GAGE. - YouTube[/ame]

One last post for the TRUTHERS(provided as is without any guarantees or warranty) to look at if they still have the delusion that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXqs0ZYCHlA]Controlled Demolition vs. Reality - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone remember Hurricane Erin, right outside NYC the morning of 9/11? No?

Starting at bottom page 395, WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood. (Each statement in the following has citations I have left out for brevity, but which can be accessed in the actual textbook):

"Hurricane Erin ['HE'] was born on September 1, 2001, the fifth Atlantic storm of the 2001 season to be given a name and the first to reach hurricane strength. Merging with another storm system on September 17, Erin was also the longest-lived Atlantic storm of the 2001 season. Before that merger, however, starting back on September 7, Erin began a four-day march on a path taking her directly toward New York City. (See figure 420).

"By September 10, HE had become a Category 3 hurricane with wind speeds of 120 mph just as it passed Bermuda along its STRAIGHT [emphasis mine] path toward New York City. And yet we heard nothing about this storm. The World Trade Center Towers were built to withstand wind loads of up to 140 mph (225 km/hr.), the equivalent force of a Category 4 Hurricane AND ONLY 20 MPH MORE THAN THE WIND SPEED OF HE. The danger to tall buildings aside, even if HE changed course and failed to make landfall, the threat of flooding from storm surges was very real. Hurricane Ike (2008) made landfall in Texas as a Category 2 hurricane and had peak storm surge values of 15-20 feet. And yet, once again, we heard NOTHING about this storm.

"People remember 9/11 as geing one of the clearest days they had ever seen along the East Coast. The satellite that took the images shown in Figures 411 and 412 had a clear view of New York City and also had a clear view of HE. The outer bands of the storm reached over Cape Cod and the end of Long Island.

"Not even I knew there was a hurricane just outside of NYC on 9/11/01 until I discovered the fact while looking for weather-satellite images to study the rising dust plume from the destroyed WTC towers.

"In fact, as I was to discover, Erin came closest to NYC and also reached it's largest size on 9/11 itself. Interestingly, the National Hurricane Center projected Erin to be of stronger force than it was to project in the case of Katrina four years later. How curious it is, then, that this hurricane was not mentioned or shown by graphics on morning weather reports. Were meteorologists absolutely certain that this hurricane would make a sharp right-hand turn away from New York and head back out to sea before there was a major threat of storm surges?

"No, at least not according to the National Weather Service. Approximately 500 miles in diameter, HE was approximately the same size as the later Katrina, and yet the public was not widely alerted to it, none of the major morning news shows mentioning the storm.

"Still, Erin was the subject of extended study. The forecast was for Erin to be stronger than Katrina was later to be. In fact, HE actually did have more cyclonic energy than Hurricane Katrina, as measured by each storm's Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE).

"The storm was a tropical depression on the first of September, reached minimum pressure late on September 9 and maximum speed on September 10, and then it reached its maximum diameter on September 11. On the morning of September 11, the storm stopped at its closest approach to NYC, then in the afternoon it veered dramatically to the east."
And your point is?

:cuckoo:

Not weird an enormous hurricane off NYC on 9/11 wasn't reported?

Last edited:
The woman is a nutcase...............

The preponderance of this evidence points to the use of one or more Directed Energy Weapons in the destruction of the WTC buildings. This general conclusion has been the focal point of her Qui Tam Case against NIST’s contractors. The defendants are accused of committing fraud, including "wilful indifference" which resulted in them presenting a deceptive analysis and false data constructs, which were then used to compile the NCSTAR1 reports.

The new pictorial study (which also relates to Field Effects) notes that Hurricane Erin was "born" on about 1 September 2001, and travelled up towards NYC. Hurricane Erin was the closest to NYC on 9/11/01 and was the largest on this date (although wind speeds were greater the day before). Close-ups from photos of Erin on 9/11 clearly show the plume of material from the destroyed WTC.
New Study by former Professor Examines Hurricane Erin on 9/11/01 | PRLog

The preponderance of this evidence points to the use of one or more Directed Energy Weapons in the destruction of the WTC buildings. This general conclusion has been the focal point of her Qui Tam Case against NIST’s contractors. The defendants are accused of committing fraud, including "wilful indifference" which resulted in them presenting a deceptive analysis and false data constructs, which were then used to compile the NCSTAR1 reports.

The new pictorial study (which also relates to Field Effects) notes that Hurricane Erin was "born" on about 1 September 2001, and travelled up towards NYC. Hurricane Erin was the closest to NYC on 9/11/01 and was the largest on this date (although wind speeds were greater the day before). Close-ups from photos of Erin on 9/11 clearly show the plume of material from the destroyed WTC.

Thank you for your service to our country. My daughter remains on active duty (over 11 years) in the Air Force, and I cannot be more proud of her.

However, I think most proponents of the Trivium logic agree that ad hominem attacks RARELY can be relied upon for useful knowledge, and more likely are launched with the intention to distract and encourage others, "Look away, folks, nothing to see here."

I expected one of our proud servicemen to AT LEAST back up an Ad hominem attack on Dr. Wood with some sort of "evidence." I expected to see something discounting her 500 page volume of FORENSIC ANALYSIS of the ENTIRE WTC phenomena observed and documented OR (to more correctly address the Ad hominem presumption regarding her mental status, some PROOF of legitimate psychiatric disability).

Your links only accurately (as much as I could see) reported regarding Dr. Wood's research and Qui Tam case.

But nothing you cite backs up the ad hominem. In fact, I have YET to see ANY EVIDENCE POSED BY ANYONE OF ANY KIND (through the media) THAT DISCOUNTS HER FORENSIC REPORTS.

The only reason people use ad hominem attacks against Dr. Wood is THEY CAN'T (or appear unable to) REFUTE HER STATISTICS.

It just freaks everyone out (and well it SHOULD) to realize what her evidence appears to conclude: THAT SOMEONE AT CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE FROM THE TOWERS COULD HAVE CAUSED THIS TO HAPPEN. It didn't require someone with ACCESS to the BUILDINGS WHATSOEVER to create the effects that turned the buildings almost entirely to dust (and caused weird other effects to occur, like 1400 cars destroyed by strangely "cold fires" several BLOCKS from the buildings themselves).

Last edited:
not far from the truth...actually much of it is stored at iron mouton
What in the hell is a "mouton"?:lol::lol: Fucking illiterate.

ya that's ts right, I'm illiterate and don't know how to spell mountain,,it not that I did not hit some of the keys hard enough ..you exposed me, I am illiterate incapable of reading or writing, the gigs up.. the funny things is.. I am most certainly of higher intelligence than yourself

disinfo agent trolls like candycunt there never consider that you might have accidently hit the wrong key accidently.thats how you can spot these trolls so easily with those kinds of comments they get paid to make.

What in the hell is a "mouton"?:lol::lol: Fucking illiterate.

ya that's ts right, I'm illiterate and don't know how to spell mountain,,it not that I did not hit some of the keys hard enough ..you exposed me, I am illiterate incapable of reading or writing, the gigs up.. the funny things is.. I am most certainly of higher intelligence than yourself

disinfo agent trolls like candycunt there never consider that you might have accidently hit the wrong key accidently.thats how you can spot these trolls so easily with those kinds of comments they get paid to make.
Here is my imitation of Rimjob making my response to his post:

fuk yoo.yoo dont now what your talking abot. your nothing but a trol and yoo work four the gubiment.

Illiterate piece of shit.:lol::lol:

Thank you for your service to our country. My daughter remains on active duty (over 11 years) in the Air Force, and I cannot be more proud of her.

However, I think most proponents of the Trivium logic agree that ad hominem attacks RARELY can be relied upon for useful knowledge, and more likely are launched with the intention to distract and encourage others, "Look away, folks, nothing to see here."

I expected one of our proud servicemen to AT LEAST back up an Ad hominem attack on Dr. Wood with some sort of "evidence." I expected to see something discounting her 500 page volume of FORENSIC ANALYSIS of the ENTIRE WTC phenomena observed and documented OR (to more correctly address the Ad hominem presumption regarding her mental status, some PROOF of legitimate psychiatric disability).

Your links only accurately (as much as I could see) reported regarding Dr. Wood's research and Qui Tam case.

But nothing you cite backs up the ad hominem. In fact, I have YET to see ANY EVIDENCE POSED BY ANYONE OF ANY KIND (through the media) THAT DISCOUNTS HER FORENSIC REPORTS.

The only reason people use ad hominem attacks against Dr. Wood is THEY CAN'T (or appear unable to) REFUTE HER STATISTICS.

It just freaks everyone out (and well it SHOULD) to realize what her evidence appears to conclude: THAT SOMEONE AT CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE FROM THE TOWERS COULD HAVE CAUSED THIS TO HAPPEN. It didn't require someone with ACCESS to the BUILDINGS WHATSOEVER to create the effects that turned the buildings almost entirely to dust (and caused weird other effects to occur, like 1400 cars destroyed by strangely "cold fires" several BLOCKS from the buildings themselves).

SO you are telling me that you believe that we have an energy weapon that can bring down skyscrapers from hundreds of miles away? I know that the military has recently released our first heat ray weapon. But it won't even destroy an ant hill at 100 meters. Sorry but this lady has no proof that any such SCI-Fi weapon exists.

Everyone remember Hurricane Erin, right outside NYC the morning of 9/11? No?

Starting at bottom page 395, WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood. (Each statement in the following has citations I have left out for brevity, but which can be accessed in the actual textbook):

"Hurricane Erin ['HE'] was born on September 1, 2001, the fifth Atlantic storm of the 2001 season to be given a name and the first to reach hurricane strength. Merging with another storm system on September 17, Erin was also the longest-lived Atlantic storm of the 2001 season. Before that merger, however, starting back on September 7, Erin began a four-day march on a path taking her directly toward New York City. (See figure 420).

"By September 10, HE had become a Category 3 hurricane with wind speeds of 120 mph just as it passed Bermuda along its STRAIGHT [emphasis mine] path toward New York City. And yet we heard nothing about this storm. The World Trade Center Towers were built to withstand wind loads of up to 140 mph (225 km/hr.), the equivalent force of a Category 4 Hurricane AND ONLY 20 MPH MORE THAN THE WIND SPEED OF HE. The danger to tall buildings aside, even if HE changed course and failed to make landfall, the threat of flooding from storm surges was very real. Hurricane Ike (2008) made landfall in Texas as a Category 2 hurricane and had peak storm surge values of 15-20 feet. And yet, once again, we heard NOTHING about this storm.

"People remember 9/11 as geing one of the clearest days they had ever seen along the East Coast. The satellite that took the images shown in Figures 411 and 412 had a clear view of New York City and also had a clear view of HE. The outer bands of the storm reached over Cape Cod and the end of Long Island.

"Not even I knew there was a hurricane just outside of NYC on 9/11/01 until I discovered the fact while looking for weather-satellite images to study the rising dust plume from the destroyed WTC towers.

"In fact, as I was to discover, Erin came closest to NYC and also reached it's largest size on 9/11 itself. Interestingly, the National Hurricane Center projected Erin to be of stronger force than it was to project in the case of Katrina four years later. How curious it is, then, that this hurricane was not mentioned or shown by graphics on morning weather reports. Were meteorologists absolutely certain that this hurricane would make a sharp right-hand turn away from New York and head back out to sea before there was a major threat of storm surges?

"No, at least not according to the National Weather Service. Approximately 500 miles in diameter, HE was approximately the same size as the later Katrina, and yet the public was not widely alerted to it, none of the major morning news shows mentioning the storm.

"Still, Erin was the subject of extended study. The forecast was for Erin to be stronger than Katrina was later to be. In fact, HE actually did have more cyclonic energy than Hurricane Katrina, as measured by each storm's Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE).

"The storm was a tropical depression on the first of September, reached minimum pressure late on September 9 and maximum speed on September 10, and then it reached its maximum diameter on September 11. On the morning of September 11, the storm stopped at its closest approach to NYC, then in the afternoon it veered dramatically to the east."
And your point is?

:cuckoo:

No, not weird at all.....Unless it was headed for land, then who really cares?

Nothin' to see with that loony BS.

Next.

Last edited:
No, not weird at all.....Unless it was headed for land, then who really cares?

Nothin' to see with that loony BS.

Next.

9/11 was a cover for the storm. The storm was the REAL secret. The storm was created in a lab, but it escaped and it made it all windy and stuff off the coast for awhile.

I doubt if it was a storm....

I am leaning towards a swarm of mutant termites

termites-title.jpg

Last edited:
Its been ten years and you have yet to provide a single piece of evidence supporting your ridiculous theories

Where is that groundswell of support you have been promising for ten years? There are actually more Birthers than there are Truthers right now

What happened to your movement?

"Remember the Maine!":eusa_whistle:

The current crop of conspiracy dumbfucks really makes you miss Terral does it not? I mean, if you were to ask one of these dumbfucks about the other dumbfucks, hell...they'd tell you that they are still trying to master walking and chewing gum at the same time much less were serious about 1/100th of the shit that they post. You have to be smart to be serious. We know they are not anywhere near smart. At least Terral portrayed himself as being serious. And you have to admire that much about the little guy.

SO you are telling me that you believe that we have an energy weapon that can bring down skyscrapers from hundreds of miles away? I know that the military has recently released our first heat ray weapon. But it won't even destroy an ant hill at 100 meters. Sorry but this lady has no proof that any such SCI-Fi weapon exists.

And they would have us believe that we used it one time, and never again. If it worked so flawlessly on 9/11, why wasn't it used to take out Saddam, Osama & Qadaffy? Imagine the lives and money it would have saved.

But alas, it was only developed to frame Al-Queda, then put back into the box and stored away.

16 days left, and they still have 879 tickets that they can't give away. :lol:

I WILL STAND FOR TRUTH IN NYC ON 9/11/11 ~ PLEDGE TO BE THERE
Pledge to be in NYC on 9/11/11 to stand for truth.
879 tickets Sep 10, 2011 Free

PLEDGE TO BE THERE - NYC for 9/11 Truth

They started out with 1,000. :eek:

Yep, that movement has a whole lot of traction, doesn't it?

By the way, it's just under 12 hours since I posted this, and they STILL have 879 tickets to give away for free!

Way to go, Twoofers!!! :lol:

Hey! I just checked, and they're down to 878 tickets left!

I'm sure they'll get rid of them in the next two weeks. :lol:

16 days left, and they still have 879 tickets that they can't give away. :lol:

PLEDGE TO BE THERE - NYC for 9/11 Truth

They started out with 1,000. :eek:

Yep, that movement has a whole lot of traction, doesn't it?

By the way, it's just under 12 hours since I posted this, and they STILL have 879 tickets to give away for free!

Way to go, Twoofers!!! :lol:

Hey! I just checked, and they're down to 878 tickets left!

I'm sure they'll get rid of them in the next two weeks. :lol:

Troofers dont get their allowance till Friday

Same old story,

goes back to when Pilate asked Jesus 'what is truth?'

and the public could have cared less......

~S~

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back