What the hell happened Truthers?

you look like an idiot..that doesn't know anything about explosives or controlled demolition

Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org - YouTube

Danny Jowenko on WTC 7 controlled demolition - YouTube

trolls like Gomer Pyle Ollie,wicked idiot and this thread starter cover their ears and never watch these videos since EXPERTS views dont interest them.:lol::lol::lol:

You fucking tard...

You don't have to convince us. You have two weeks to convince millions of Americans that your theories are not complete nonsense. You have been a failure at it for ten years......looks like you are irrelevant

They already know they are irrelevant. If they thought they had any kind of relevancy or proof, they would concentrate on the buildings that people actually died in, instead of the one that was empty when it progressively collapsed.

trolls like Gomer Pyle Ollie,wicked idiot and this thread starter cover their ears and never watch these videos since EXPERTS views dont interest them.:lol::lol::lol:

You fucking tard...

You don't have to convince us. You have two weeks to convince millions of Americans that your theories are not complete nonsense. You have been a failure at it for ten years......looks like you are irrelevant

They already know they are irrelevant. If they thought they had any kind of relevancy or proof, they would concentrate on the buildings that people actually died in, instead of the one that was empty when it progressively collapsed.

resistance is victory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFKuU4EbbY&feature=player_embedded]Alex Jones Vs SOAD (MASHUP) - YouTube[/ame]

You fucking tard...

resistance is victory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFKuU4EbbY&feature=player_embedded]Alex Jones Vs SOAD (MASHUP) - YouTube[/ame]
How many people up here are actually going to play this stupid video?

Of course the troofer loons will, but how many others who are not troofer loons, will waste their time on troofer BS like this?

LMAO!:lol:

the biggest jokes are those that reject the NIST report while having some even more half baked montage of a collapse theory like Ollie and friends'

the biggest jokes are the OCTA trolls who have the logic is does not matter what all these demolition experts,architects and engineers,first responders,firemen,experienced pilots,or retired high level intel officers say,the joke is how these OCTA trolls could care less what THEY say,only what corrupt government institutions such as NIST and the media say.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: their logic kills me everytime.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All these? really? like less than .01% of them? Why is it you tend to tune out the first responders who disagree with your theories? And why is it that everyone who disagrees with you are trolls or corrupt?

When you have some real evidence please let us know. So far everything you try to point at has been debunked by professionals. Some of it by your own professionals...

That gives me an idea. Has anyone ever proposed an actual demolition plan, with specific placement times, locations, detonation sequences, etc that could have given the same results? I'm talking about a report at the detail level of the NIST report?

You fucking tard...

resistance is victory

eots

You have been posting this nonsense for ten years. Face it....you have failed

You have managed to convert no one to your bizarre conspiracy theories. You claim that the US Government was involved in an attack that killed 3000 people. Americans should be rioting in the streets this Sept 11 demanding justice

Instead, there will be peacefull commemorations with a few pathetic truthers carrying signs

You have failed buddy

Last edited:
the biggest jokes are the OCTA trolls who have the logic is does not matter what all these demolition experts,architects and engineers,first responders,firemen,experienced pilots,or retired high level intel officers say,the joke is how these OCTA trolls could care less what THEY say,only what corrupt government institutions such as NIST and the media say.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: their logic kills me everytime.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All these? really? like less than .01% of them? Why is it you tend to tune out the first responders who disagree with your theories? And why is it that everyone who disagrees with you are trolls or corrupt?

When you have some real evidence please let us know. So far everything you try to point at has been debunked by professionals. Some of it by your own professionals...

That gives me an idea. Has anyone ever proposed an actual demolition plan, with specific placement times, locations, detonation sequences, etc that could have given the same results? I'm talking about a report at the detail level of the NIST report?

Of course not, because you can't duplicate it without the airliners..........

resistance is victory

Of course the troofer loons will, but how many others who are not troofer loons, will waste their time on troofer BS like this?

Well, I actually watched it!
And I most definitely want my 3 minutes and 35 seconds back!!
The only thing worse than the time spent watching that, is thinking about all the time somebody spent MAKING it, believing it was going to make a point.

You fucking tard...

resistance is victory

A tool promoting a tool.. this kind of answer mean you've already lost!

the answer is no, for some unfathomable reason the twoofers cannot or will not do there own testing...

Last edited:

resistance is victory

3:35 I'll never get back...worse then most come to jesus videos I've seen!

the answer is no, for some unfathomable reason the twoofers cannot or will not do there own testing...

on materials kept under lock and key ?

elvis said:
The evidence is locked in a safe place on Area 51.
Indeed..... Its not going to easy to expose the truth!!

not far from the truth...actually much of it is stored at iron mouton
2902643161_b32c32b070.jpg

guess who are the only people saying that:Iron Mountain, page 1

who'd a thunk it!

Indeed..... Its not going to easy to expose the truth!!

What in the hell is a "mouton"?:lol::lol: Fucking illiterate.

ya that's ts right, I'm illiterate and don't know how to spell mountain,,it not that I did not hit some of the keys hard enough ..you exposed me, I am illiterate incapable of reading or writing, the gigs up.. the funny things is.. I am most certainly of higher intelligence than yourself

Last edited:

ya that's ts right, I'm illiterate and don't know how to spell mountain,,it not that I did not hit some of the keys hard enough ..you exposed me, I am illiterate incapable of reading or writing, the gigs ups.. the funny things is.. I am most certainly of higher intelligence than yourself

Looks like a conspiracy to me

I think someone has been fucking with your keyboard

ya that's ts right, I'm illiterate and don't know how to spell mountain,,it not that I did not hit some of the keys hard enough ..you exposed me, I am illiterate incapable of reading or writing, the gigs ups.. the funny things is.. I am most certainly of higher intelligence than yourself
:lol::lol:Are you fucking drunk or is that ugly hat you wear too tight on that swelled head of yours. BTW, most of us know your intelligence level. I've heard that is one of the things you and George W Bush have in common.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back