What the hell happened Truthers?

Ok truthers....what happened?

Where is all the outrage? If I had spent the last ten years convinced that someone in my government had pushed a button and killed three thousand people in a pre planned controlled demo, I would be out in the street screaming my outrage and demanding justice

It seems the best truthers can do is post YouTube videos and bogus scientific studies

Are you guys really that shallow? Or is this just a scam?

where would you do this screaming ...in the free speech zone ?....certainly not ground zero first responders are not even welcome there..the Jefferson memorial ?...no

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeF6lwg4aY]RT's Adam Kokesh brutally arrested for dancing at Jefferson Memorial - YouTube[/ame]

Damn....you are a big pussy

You think your government killed 3000 Americans and you are afraid to protest because you are afraid of the man?

You just spent ten years cutting and pasting truther you tubes describing the worst atrocity in US history and you are afraid to leave the house?

What a phony

Ok truthers....what happened?

Where is all the outrage? If I had spent the last ten years convinced that someone in my government had pushed a button and killed three thousand people in a pre planned controlled demo, I would be out in the street screaming my outrage and demanding justice

It seems the best truthers can do is post YouTube videos and bogus scientific studies

Are you guys really that shallow? Or is this just a scam?

where would you do this screaming ...in the free speech zone ?....certainly not ground zero first responders are not even welcome there..the Jefferson memorial ?...no

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeF6lwg4aY]RT's Adam Kokesh brutally arrested for dancing at Jefferson Memorial - YouTube[/ame]

You think your government killed 3000 Americans and you are afraid to protest because you are afraid of the man?

You just spent ten years cutting and pasting truther you tubes describing the worst atrocity in US history and you are afraid to leave the house?

What a phony

I have been arrested for protest before and could be again.I have publicly distributed informational cds...I have concerns...but I am fearless

RT's Adam Kokesh brutally arrested for dancing at Jefferson Memorial - YouTube

What a phony

I have been arrested for protest before and could be again.I have publicly distributed informational cds...I have concerns...but I am fearless

Where were you today iots?

Where were the thousands of truther converts who are outraged about a government that murders it's own citizens? You have had ten years to gain any evidence to support truther theories and all you have is today's pathetic showing of your noble cause

I question the willingness of your group to put down the keyboard and actually make a difference

Today was your final exam.........you have FAILED miserably

What a phony

Where were the thousands of truther converts who are outraged about a government that murders it's own citizens? You have had ten years to gain any evidence to support truther theories and all you have is today's pathetic showing of your noble cause

I question the willingness of your group to put down the keyboard and actually make a difference

why are you under the delusion you set the decide what is success... resistance is victory and the battle is fought on many fronts...btw what evidence do you have that proves the column 79 theory ? or do you even know what it is ?

why are you under the delusion you set the decide what is success... resistance is victory and the battle is fought on many fronts...btw what evidence do you have that proves the column 79 theory ? or do you even know what it is ?

Ten years iots ........ten years to gather evidence, convince others of the validity of your position, gather converts and show the world that your movement needs to be taken seriously

You didnt even try today my friend...you seemed to know beforehand that your movement is irrelevant.

And even after 10 years they don't understand. No one has to prove the findings of the official investigations. If you disagree with them it is up to you to prove otherwise....... It still hasn't been done.......

Way to deflect. AWWW, a strawman extraordinaire.:lol::lol:

Ten years iots ........ten years to gather evidence, convince others of the validity of your position, gather converts and show the world that your movement needs to be taken seriously

You didnt even try today my friend...you seemed to know beforehand that your movement is irrelevant.

you dont even know what the nist theory is... nipplehead

Way to deflect. AWWW, a strawman extraordinaire.:lol::lol:

determining if you clowns even know the theory you claim to support is a strawman ?

you dont even know what the nist theory is... nipplehead

Well iots......9-11 is almost over

I watched coverage all day and not a mention was made of the truther movement. You guys are officially irrelevant

You had ten years to prove a case......nobody cares

Birthers get more press than you guys. You could hold a truther convention in a 7-11. Today stamped your fate. You are not even on the nations radar

And even after 10 years they don't understand. No one has to prove the findings of the official investigations. If you disagree with them it is up to you to prove otherwise....... It still hasn't been done.......

why do think official investigators are not required to prove their theory's ?
How are they any different than you not having to prove your theories? You say the NIST is full of shit and we say you and the other morons are full of shit. Game, set, match.:lol: Idiot.

why do think official investigators are not required to prove their theory's ?
How are they any different than you not having to prove your theories? You say the NIST is full of shit and we say you and the other morons are full of shit. Game, set, match.:lol: Idiot.

They claim that the science used by the official investigations is wrong or that they didn't consider everything. But it still stands that the official investigations , Pentbomb, NIST, FEMA, 911CR. All talked to thousands of witnesses, checked hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence, and covered about a million documents. And they cannot prove that their conclusions are wrong.

God Damn eots

It's midnight on 9-11 and all you can do is post feeble YouTube videos?

Can your response to 9-11 be any more pathetic?

absolutely...it could be as pathetic as yours...as pathetic as it gets

Well looks like you and your internet buddies muddled throug another 9-11. Looking back. your movement didn't get any camera time, no stories about the truther movement and claims, no protests....no nothing

Do you need any more evidence that you no longer exist outside of interweb chat rooms?

But hey.....keep posting those truther links. You do keep us entertained

God Damn eots

It's midnight on 9-11 and all you can do is post feeble YouTube videos?

Can your response to 9-11 be any more pathetic?

absolutely...it could be as pathetic as yours...as pathetic as it gets

Well looks like you and your internet buddies muddled throug another 9-11. Looking back. your movement didn't get any camera time, no stories about the truther movement and claims, no protests....no nothing

Do you need any more evidence that you no longer exist outside of interweb chat rooms?

But hey.....keep posting those truther links. You do keep us entertained

you keep up your inane debwunking it helps keep 9/11 thread active and the questions remain in discussion....good work

Forum List

Back