What the heck is the story

If he had something he would've used it.

He did. But Barr stopped him. Do you even read the news?

So what did he have? There were some phony claims of possible obstruction violations. Barr looked at them and also concluded they were phony. They use obstruction when they want to try and get you, but have no real evidence to charge you with anything. For instance when Trump fired Comey. He should have done that in his first month of the presidency. The commies called that obstruction; phony charge. The President has the right to fire whoever he wants.

Trump is the best president we ever had, and the cleanest. Mueller made that a fact.
I think he's been involved in serious money laundering with the Russians. Manhattan is overrun with Russian mob, and Trump was a real estate tycoon in Manhattan. After his bankruptcy's, Deutsch Bank gave him the name of Russians who might be willing to give him some financial help. It's clear from Trump's words and actions that he hasn't a moral scruple to his name, so what's to wonder at? There was the very strange reversal of approach in one of those Russian money laundering cases a few months after Trump was inaugurated, put in Sessions and fired Preet Bharara. Suddenly we settled for chump change instead of the Russians being prosecuted full bore, as Bharara had planned.

I think Trump's dirty. Mueller never looked at any of that. That's someone else's job, and the US Attorney, Southern District of New York is no doubt ready willing and able, once Trump can no longer hide behind the Presidency in keeping his records secret. But like I said, I'd prefer we let him slink off into the sunset, leaving a slime trail behind him that we can scrub from the floor.
If you don't think mueller and his big team of TRUMP hating prosecutors didn't look at everything. I got land on the moon i'll sell ya!. He ruined his reputation not being able to get Trump on anything, anything at all.
Here's one article on it. I've heard several say the same.

SPECIAL COUNSEL Robert Mueller's sweeping report into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election does not appear to tap into President Donald Trump's personal finances – a vein of inquiry the president had said would constitute crossing a red line.
[ READ: The Mueller Report Findings in Full ]
The 400-page report, some of which is redacted and unreadable, details various attempts by heads of Russian banks to ingratiate themselves with individuals associated with the Trump campaign in an effort to head off anticipated sanctions from the U.S. and also describes the particulars of proposed real estate business deals to develop a Trump skyscraper in Moscow.
But the two-volume report does not appear to assess the president's personal finances or those of the Trump Organization, including past business deals with Deutsche Bank.

If Muller found anything, he would've used it.
He DIDN'T LOOK. So of course he didn't "find anything."

And Mueller has clearly stated that a sitting President cannot be indicted. So IF he had, which he didn't, no, he wouldn't have "used it."

There is reason for not indicting a sitting President. His/her opposition would continually be trying to find shit to arrest him/her for. They knew that when they wrote the Constitution. And the courts have upheld that long standing piece of wisdom. A Pres can only be Pres for eight years. If the opposition wants him in jail, they can wait (unless it's murder or treason, in which case they can boot him out sooner with an impeachment).

For instance when Trump fired Comey. He should have done that in his first month of the presidency.
Yeah, the instant Comey refused to take the loyalty oath to Trump.
The commies called that obstruction;
Rod Rosenstein, a Republican appointed by Trump, ordered the Mueller investigation. It's a pretty big stretch calling him a commie.
Comey was investigating Trump's campaign. Trump fired him and told the Russian visitors the next day “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
There's no way that didn't look like possible obstruction of the investigation, and his own appointee agreed.

Forum List

Back