What the heck is the story

with Presidential pardons? I think I made a thread on this on this board when Obama was first elected. I still can't get my head around why the American people allow this to happen.

I thought you were all citizens as opposed to subjects. Aren't the people running your country held to the same standard as normal folk in your country, or do the rich get a free pass?

And no, this isn't a partisan thread. The first time I heard of these presidential pardons was when Clinton pardoned Marcell Reich. Thought it was outrageous (still do). Then I heard about Ford and Nixon, too.
I agree with Ford pardoning Nixon.

You ever known a divorcing couple so full of toxic, blinding hate for each other that both of them were totally off their rockers? That's where the US was when Nixon left office. Kind of like we are now. Once Trump is gone, shut up about him. He's that toxic to us. And the whole Nixon thing was the same way. Flush. Gone.

I agree with Trump pardoning Obama. I encourage him to do so. Executing a former POTUS is bad form, regardless that Obama is guilty as sin.
Guilty of what?

Treason.

Moron.
What treasonous act did he commit, shit for brains?

Rigging the 2016 election, scumbag.

Remember, he bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin and then had the FBI engage in perjury so that he could spy on the opposition candidate and leak shit to the democrat media complex.
You're a brain dead fucking piece of dogshit. LOL.

Where are you getting the impression rich people are being pardoned?

That's an anecdote, most pardons are not for rich people

is your argument we only pardon rich people or rich people are pardoned?

Rob has no money, that's why he was selling the seat lol

with Presidential pardons? I think I made a thread on this on this board when Obama was first elected. I still can't get my head around why the American people allow this to happen.

I thought you were all citizens as opposed to subjects. Aren't the people running your country held to the same standard as normal folk in your country, or do the rich get a free pass?

And no, this isn't a partisan thread. The first time I heard of these presidential pardons was when Clinton pardoned Marcell Reich. Thought it was outrageous (still do). Then I heard about Ford and Nixon, too.

You ever known a divorcing couple so full of toxic, blinding hate for each other that both of them were totally off their rockers? That's where the US was when Nixon left office. Kind of like we are now. Once Trump is gone, shut up about him. He's that toxic to us. And the whole Nixon thing was the same way. Flush. Gone.

I agree with Trump pardoning Obama. I encourage him to do so. Executing a former POTUS is bad form, regardless that Obama is guilty as sin.
Guilty of what?

Treason.

Moron.

Remember, he bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin and then had the FBI engage in perjury so that he could spy on the opposition candidate and leak shit to the democrat media complex.

Thanks traitor.

Obama used the full power of the federal government to tamper with the 2016 election.

Fact - proven.

You don't mind, because you're a pile of shit who lacks even a hint of integrity. You want your party to win, you don't give a shit about the country or the integrity of our elections. If the Obama FBI murders the opposition candidate, you're good with that, as long as democrats win.

He fucking used the FBI to spy on and embed spies into the opposition candidates campaign. It is OUTRAGEOUS election tampering, but you don't give a fuck, you'd do anything to win, you fetid pile of shit.

I am answering your question. I get the 'impression' from the facts.
EVERY one of those presidential pardons were for millionaires.

There are a number of reasons for pardons some make sense some don't Marc Rich and others like him don't. One the other end you have pardons like boxer Jack Johnson who was convicted for violating the Mann Act in 1913 and more recently Alice Johnson who had been serving a life sentence for playing a role in a cocaine trafficking operation.

What elites and what piece of corruption are you talking about?

You think Marc Rich deserved a pardon?
I didn't say anything about Marc Rich one way or the other. I was answering your question asking why the American people put up with presidential pardons.

IMO it is a form of corruption. Think not? Okay, why should a person close to the president get a presidential pardon but Joe Blow doesn't?

I am answering your question. I get the 'impression' from the facts.
EVERY one of those presidential pardons were for millionaires.

so is it just trump then?

obama didn't do this? I'm confused it seems like you're cherry picking

I want to find a data set but i'm not even sure what the parameters are here.

Trump is the best president we ever had, and the cleanest. Mueller made that a fact.

There are a number of reasons for pardons some make sense some don't Marc Rich and others like him don't. One the other end you have pardons like boxer Jack Johnson who was convicted for violating the Mann Act in 1913 and more recently Alice Johnson who had been serving a life sentence for playing a role in a cocaine trafficking operation.

I actually get that. I guess I object to it being on the whim of one person. Maybe should have some sort of committee. Why not a pardon from the governor of the state? I dunno, seems pretty arbitrary.

I actually get that. I guess I object to it being on the whim of one person. Maybe should have some sort of committee. Why not a pardon from the governor of the state? I dunno, seems pretty arbitrary.

Governors can only pardon crimes under state law*

Only the president can pardon people convicted of federal crimes

If you're in a state run prison. Governor can pardon you

If you're in a federal prison. President

Governors can only pardon state law

Only the president can pardon people convicted of federal crimes

Ta

Hillary wanted to be president so she could pardon Epstein. That's how sick liberals are, instead he got Clintonsuicided.

FT_17.01.20_clemency.png

I see a pattern

Presidentail pardons are for federal crimes so I don't see how a Governor would get that power and if you did a committee that would most likely end up going down partisan lines and be no better than having the President decide. Presidential pardons are like everything else in the political world some we will agree with some we won't gotta take the good with the bad.

Guilty of what?

Treason.

Moron.

Thanks traitor.

Obama used the full power of the federal government to tamper with the 2016 election.

Fact - proven.

You don't mind, because you're a pile of shit who lacks even a hint of integrity. You want your party to win, you don't give a shit about the country or the integrity of our elections. If the Obama FBI murders the opposition candidate, you're good with that, as long as democrats win.

He fucking used the FBI to spy on and embed spies into the opposition candidates campaign. It is OUTRAGEOUS election tampering, but you don't give a fuck, you'd do anything to win, you fetid pile of shit.
You are just a gullible bootlicker. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, sucker.

Forum List

Back