What the Biden administration will do-

Or... they realized he was kind of a fuckup who was going to probably get someone killed, and Independence can't afford to shell out 6 Million to some mom. Come on, guy, you are stretching... The guy was a screwup.
I know exactly what happened. Someone who never should have been a cop freaked out in a situation and killed a kid.

Who are you to judge who can be a cop or not? He passed all the tests, he comes from a law enforcement family, he passed the academy, and he's an intelligent guy.

His sister was watching him, Given that Officer McWeepy took exactly 1.6 seconds to evaluate the situtation before he started shooting, there wasn't exactly time to react

That's the point, there was no time to react. He started to pull a gun on the officer and he shot before the kid had a chance to shoot him. So where was the mother?

Bullshit. What we need to do is stop hiring trigger-happy racists and giving them guns. Start throwing them in jail, make their retirement funds pay out the damages, you'll see their behavior change really fast.

What you'll see is a shortage of officers, or officers so unqualified, they will even give the job to a overweight high school dropout.

It'll work out fine. We'll get rid of Trump, the police will be reformed, and businesses will come back.

Why would they do that? These liberal cities allowed their businesses to be destroyed; one calling the destruction the Summer of Love. Why would you keep a business there? It's only going to happen again. Get the hell out of there.

Yeah, because it's petty shit. The problem with these petty ordinances is that the racist cops use them to harass people of color.

No, they use these laws to help keep working people in our city. Nobody wants to live where they can't get ample sleep enough to do their job the next morning. If they can't sleep because of no noise ordinances, or police won't respond to "petty" calls, then those working people will pack up and move to an area that has such laws and protection, and take their tax dollars with them.

You see, this is why I say we need to divide this country in half. Liberals on one side of the country, conservatives on the other, and people in between will just have to choose a side. You can live with the crime, the riots, no police, all the illegals you can fit in your country, and even people not being able to sleep at night. In our country, just the opposite.

Um, yeah, again, keep waiting for that headline, "Angry Cleveland Man Shoots Neighbors over Noise Complaint". I mean, since you went on welfare, you have way too much time on your hands.

Yes I do have such time on my hands, and if I ever develop a serious case of OCD like you have, I'll have the ability to seek help that you never did.

The landlord was next door last night while me and my tenants were sitting in the backyard. They have until Sunday to be out of there. If they are not, the bailiff will be there Monday morning to forcibly remove them from the property, and watch the landlord change the locks. The landlord stopped over after all the screaming and yelling was over with. I told that foreigner if I lose one tenant over his HUD people he's moving in, I'm suing him in court for all my financial losses. You should have seen his eyes open up when I told him that shit.

Who are you to judge who can be a cop or not? He passed all the tests, he comes from a law enforcement family, he passed the academy, and he's an intelligent guy.

Then we need better standards than "Passing a test". We certainly don't need to make cop a hereditary profession. Clearly, this guy was unfit. TWO police departments fired him for unfitness. Four others wouldn't hire him to start with.

That's the point, there was no time to react. He started to pull a gun on the officer and he shot before the kid had a chance to shoot him. So where was the mother?

He didn't have a gun, he had a toy, and it wasn't in his hand.

What you'll see is a shortage of officers, or officers so unqualified, they will even give the job to a overweight high school dropout.

Um, no. We'll see better cops if we have better standards. Then it will become a profession people respect again.

Yes I do have such time on my hands, and if I ever develop a serious case of OCD like you have, I'll have the ability to seek help that you never did.

yes, Ray, your welfare was better than their welfare.

The landlord was next door last night while me and my tenants were sitting in the backyard. They have until Sunday to be out of there. If they are not, the bailiff will be there Monday morning to forcibly remove them from the property, and watch the landlord change the locks. The landlord stopped over after all the screaming and yelling was over with. I told that foreigner if I lose one tenant over his HUD people he's moving in, I'm suing him in court for all my financial losses. You should have seen his eyes open up when I told him that shit.

he'll rent to some other HUD people, and you'll complain about them because their welfare isn't as good as your welfare. Have fun living in a slum, buddy.

Then we need better standards than "Passing a test". We certainly don't need to make cop a hereditary profession. Clearly, this guy was unfit. TWO police departments fired him for unfitness. Four others wouldn't hire him to start with.

My friends son who is quickly advancing his career as a police officer where he's at now applied at a dozen cities that wouldn't hire him. This is nothing new for rookies looking for a job. Loehmann was fired from his first job because they knew he was going to quit anyway. He was fired from his second job only because of the shooting.

He didn't have a gun, he had a toy, and it wasn't in his hand.

It was in his hand, but I know how the leftist mind works. It blocks things you don't want to see or hear. I posted the video narrated by your very own CNN, and your mind still blocks it out.

Um, no. We'll see better cops if we have better standards. Then it will become a profession people respect again.

Nobody is going to take a dangerous job where they can't defend themselves, and if they do, can get sued for their pay for the rest of their life. Nobody.

he'll rent to some other HUD people, and you'll complain about them because their welfare isn't as good as your welfare. Have fun living in a slum, buddy.

You mean the slum your people created?

I'm not on welfare. I'm on disability, a program I paid into my entire life. Again with the lies. Does the DNC pay you people by the lie to come here and tell them? I can't believe your mind is so Fd up you can't tell the difference between a toy and a replica gun, or between people who never worked, and somebody that can't.

My friends son who is quickly advancing his career as a police officer where he's at now applied at a dozen cities that wouldn't hire him. This is nothing new for rookies looking for a job. Loehmann was fired from his first job because they knew he was going to quit anyway. He was fired from his second job only because of the shooting.

Uh, yeah, he was fired from his first job because he was a reckless person who had to be disarmed on a range before he killed someone. He got fired from his second job AFTER he managed to kill someone.

It was in his hand, but I know how the leftist mind works. It blocks things you don't want to see or hear. I posted the video narrated by your very own CNN, and your mind still blocks it out.

Again- Show me a picture of him with the TOY in his hand

Nobody is going to take a dangerous job where they can't defend themselves, and if they do, can get sued for their pay for the rest of their life. Nobody.

I thought you said the son of your friend has been rejected for dozen police departments that wouldn't hire him. That tells me that they have PLENTY of qualified applicants... They just need to weed out the racists and the thugs, problem solved.

You mean the slum your people created?

I'm not on welfare. I'm on disability,

Naw, man, it's a slum because you got left behind... when the One Percenters were through with you.

I can't believe your mind is so Fd up you can't tell the difference ....between people who never worked, and somebody that can't.

You can work. you just can't work for the job you want to work for... so again- WELFARE.

Again- Show me a picture of him with the TOY in his hand

I did better. I provided you with a video narrated by a CNN anchor. Can't do much better than that.

I thought you said the son of your friend has been rejected for dozen police departments that wouldn't hire him. That tells me that they have PLENTY of qualified applicants... They just need to weed out the racists and the thugs, problem solved.

Yes, it's hard to get a job NOW. But if you make officers civilly liable for justified shootings, nobody will want to take such a job. My friends son would have never pursued a career in law enforcement if things were like that when he was looking. He's not a dumb kid, and only a real dope would look to work where they could be sued for all the money they make the rest of their life. It would be stupid.

Naw, man, it's a slum because you got left behind... when the One Percenters were through with you.

Nope, it's because government moved in their inner-city lowlifes that closed down all our stores, and chased businesses and good taxpayers out. As per the topic, that's exactly what Biden wants to do to your neighborhood if he's ever elected. I hope that's not the case, but if he did get the job, I hope your neighborhood is the first that's targeted.

You can work. you just can't work for the job you want to work for... so again- WELFARE.

Well you see, that's why I call you Doctor Joe from now on. A government doctor told me I can no longer work. The government doctors at SS that went through my medical files page by page, never asking me to come in for an examination said I couldn't work, but you know more than all of them.

One again, Rush is right. Leftists always think they're the smartest ones in the room. And I'm still waiting for that job you were telling me I could do. Haven't heard much from you since the last time I proved you wrong.

I did better. I provided you with a video narrated by a CNN anchor. Can't do much better than that.

Nope, a CNN anchor saying the prosecutor said that a narrator said is not proof.

Picture of a gun in Tamir's hand when he was shot.. Or you got nothing.

Yes, it's hard to get a job NOW. But if you make officers civilly liable for justified shootings, nobody will want to take such a job. My friends son would have never pursued a career in law enforcement if things were like that when he was looking. He's not a dumb kid, and only a real dope would look to work where they could be sued for all the money they make the rest of their life. It would be stupid.

It seems they have more applicants than they have positions, even for "qualified" people, so there shouldn't be any problem doing better screening to get rid of the bad apples... The problem is, the system currently protects the bad apples...

Nope, it's because government moved in their inner-city lowlifes that closed down all our stores, and chased businesses and good taxpayers out. As per the topic, that's exactly what Biden wants to do to your neighborhood if he's ever elected. I hope that's not the case, but if he did get the job, I hope your neighborhood is the first that's targeted.

My town already has Section 8 housing not more than a few blocks from me. They're fine. This is in a Chicago Burb with million dollar houses. Now we are losing businesses, but that's because Brick and Mortar are dying on the vine anyway.

A government doctor told me I can no longer work.

No, a government doctor told you that you could no longer drive a truck... something you knew they were probably going to say at some point years ago.... there's a whole lot of other things you should have trained yourself to do.

And I'm still waiting for that job you were telling me I could do. Haven't heard much from you since the last time I proved you wrong.

Well, if you go in with a defeatist attitude, you are never going to find a job, obviously. I know it's easier for you to collect your welfare check and say, "Woe is me!!! Woe is me!!"

Nope, a CNN anchor saying the prosecutor said that a narrator said is not proof.

Picture of a gun in Tamir's hand when he was shot.. Or you got nothing.

No, I said she narrated the video where Tamir was pulling out the gun. It's right there in front of you. The video is grainy because it was raining that day. But you can clearly see him pulling something out of his pants. She even has it circled.

It seems they have more applicants than they have positions, even for "qualified" people, so there shouldn't be any problem doing better screening to get rid of the bad apples... The problem is, the system currently protects the bad apples...

Yes, they do now, because police still have protection. Take that protection away, and they couldn't beg enough people to become police officers.

My town already has Section 8 housing not more than a few blocks from me. They're fine. This is in a Chicago Burb with million dollar houses. Now we are losing businesses, but that's because Brick and Mortar are dying on the vine anyway.

The only reason they're fine is because you don't live next door to them. Again, if Biden is elected, that just may happen. They may even tear down homes next to your house to put up project buildings. Then you'll be crying how your property value fell by 2/3 or more.

No, a government doctor told you that you could no longer drive a truck... something you knew they were probably going to say at some point years ago.... there's a whole lot of other things you should have trained yourself to do.

Nobody gets training for another job they will likely never do. That's pure stupidity. That's besides the fact training and experience are two entirely different things. No, I did not foresee that government bureaucrats would change the rules to the point great American drivers like me would be out of work while inexperienced and unlicensed foreigners could drive all over the country.

Well, if you go in with a defeatist attitude, you are never going to find a job, obviously. I know it's easier for you to collect your welfare check and say, "Woe is me!!! Woe is me!!"

I never cried woe is me; never. You're the one crying, not me.

You can't find a job that doesn't exist. Our unemployment rate is over 11%. There are people WITH experience at different lines of work who can't find a job today. Do you really think some employer would hire me instead of them????

Your problem is you're jealous which is a common trait in leftists. Our federal and state medical experts advised all people who don't have to go out, not to. I only go out for shopping, medication, and to help out my elderly parents, one of which was in contact with Covid and under quarantine as I write.

I'm not going to risk my life if I don't have to in order to satisfy your jealousy. I'm home now. I'm getting paid by the government for a program I contributed to all of my life for coverage just like this, an emergency.

Every doctor that reviewed my case came to the very same conclusion. If you don't like it, talk to your commie leaders about getting rid of disability insurance.

No, I said she narrated the video where Tamir was pulling out the gun. It's right there in front of you. The video is grainy because it was raining that day. But you can clearly see him pulling something out of his pants. She even has it circled.

So you don't have a picture of him with the gun in his hand. Thanks. That's all we needed to hear. "He's got a gun, take my word for it" isn't going to fly anymore.

Yes, they do now, because police still have protection. Take that protection away, and they couldn't beg enough people to become police officers.

Or you'll get a better quality of police officer. Look, we all agree, 99% of cops are great guys. It's that one percent who aren't that are the problem.

Nobody gets training for another job they will likely never do. That's pure stupidity. That's besides the fact training and experience are two entirely different things. No, I did not foresee that government bureaucrats would change the rules to the point great American drivers like me would be out of work while inexperienced and unlicensed foreigners could drive all over the country.

You said you knew years ago they were limiting your ability to drive... and it was only a matter of time. If you spent as much time training to do something else, than you spend whining here, you'd have been able to do something else.

I'm not going to risk my life if I don't have to in order to satisfy your jealousy. I'm home now. I'm getting paid by the government for a program I contributed to all of my life for coverage just like this, an emergency.

Okay, so you are on welfare. I'm sure your HUD neighbors could come up with just as good of excuses on why the government owes them a living.

So you don't have a picture of him with the gun in his hand. Thanks. That's all we needed to hear. "He's got a gun, take my word for it" isn't going to fly anymore.

It flew just fine with the grand jury. A picture is useless because it doesn't show the movement of him actually pulling it out. But if it makes you happy, here it is:

images.jpeg

Or you'll get a better quality of police officer. Look, we all agree, 99% of cops are great guys. It's that one percent who aren't that are the problem.

Yes, but more than one percent get called out for protecting themselves and yes, they try to sue them. It's the same thing with the Rice case. The officer had every reason to believe his life was in danger and used deadly force. The jury seen it that way, forensic scientists seen it that way, investigations seen it that way, and outside law enforcement agencies seen it that way. And what happened? The fat bitch still threatened them with a lawsuit.

You said you knew years ago they were limiting your ability to drive... and it was only a matter of time. If you spent as much time training to do something else, than you spend whining here, you'd have been able to do something else.

Yes, I had limitations on driving, but I found a job where those limitations didn't matter and could still work. And so what you're suggesting is that I should have quit my job (because that's what it would have taken to get training at X career) pay a ton of money, and likely never have been able to use that training, because even if I did all those stupid things, wasted time, wasted money, nobody would still hire me because of lack of experience.

Okay, so you are on welfare. I'm sure your HUD neighbors could come up with just as good of excuses on why the government owes them a living.

You are such a moron. You don't realize what a utter hypocrite you are.

You are sticking up for people that never worked, had children they could never afford, will continue to use welfare for the rest of their life, and never contributed a dime to our tax system or social programs, but cut on me, a hard working guy, who lost his job and career through no fault of his own, contributed to these social programs all of his life, invested his money in real estate, and had a team of doctors conclude that my situation warranted me to retire two fucken years early, and you have a problem with that.

But because you are a self-hating white, with severe mental disorders, jealous to the bone, you try to equate me to those lowlifes in a failed attempt to make me feel guilty. Sorry, it isn't going to work, and I don't care how much sleep you lose at night because of your OCD thinking about it.

I have a home and part-time business. Those lowlifes are now packing a tiny U-Haul truck getting ready to move because they have no home of their own. If they are not gone by tomorrow, the landlord is going to have a bailiff here Monday to throw them out. I will never get thrown out of my home because I worked for it.

Sorry your utter ignorance can't decipher between the two.

It flew just fine with the grand jury. A picture is useless because it doesn't show the movement of him actually pulling it out. But if it makes you happy, here it is:

Okay, his hands are in his coat pockets... The TOY was supposedly under his coat in his belt. Supposedly.

Yes, but more than one percent get called out for protecting themselves and yes, they try to sue them. It's the same thing with the Rice case. The officer had every reason to believe his life was in danger and used deadly force.

Except his life wasn't in danger. It was only a toy. He could have stayed in his car with the bullet proof glass and yelled at the kid through the speakers, "Hey, what are you doing." Instead, his partner drove right up to the kid and he hopped out and shot him.

The jury seen it that way, forensic scientists seen it that way, investigations seen it that way, and outside law enforcement agencies seen it that way. And what happened? The fat bitch still threatened them with a lawsuit.

You mean after the police investigated themselves and suppressed evidence like "Why Loehmann got fired from his last job". The problem was, the "Fat Bitch" would have had a lawyer who was ACTUALLY TRYING, which is why the City settled.

Case would have been over when his former boss said,"No, seriously, he was crying on the gun range, and we had to take his gun away from him before he hurt someone."

Yes, I had limitations on driving, but I found a job where those limitations didn't matter and could still work. And so what you're suggesting is that I should have quit my job (because that's what it would have taken to get training at X career) pay a ton of money, and likely never have been able to use that training, because even if I did all those stupid things, wasted time, wasted money, nobody would still hire me because of lack of experience.

Again, Ray, like most welfare queens you always have an excuse.

You are sticking up for people that never worked, had children they could never afford, will continue to use welfare for the rest of their life, and never contributed a dime to our tax system or social programs, but cut on me, a hard working guy, who lost his job and career through no fault of his own, contributed to these social programs all of his life, invested his money in real estate, and had a team of doctors conclude that my situation warranted me to retire two fucken years early, and you have a problem with that.

Yes, because that money should be there for people who are geniunely disabled, not just some guy who can't sit for long periods of time.

But because you are a self-hating white, with severe mental disorders, jealous to the bone, you try to equate me to those lowlifes in a failed attempt to make me feel guilty. Sorry, it isn't going to work, and I don't care how much sleep you lose at night because of your OCD thinking about it.

Guy, you are actually WORSE than your neighbors, because you've had all the privileges and advantages of being white in this society, and you STILL managed to fuck it up.

I have a home and part-time business. Those lowlifes are now packing a tiny U-Haul truck getting ready to move because they have no home of their own. If they are not gone by tomorrow, the landlord is going to have a bailiff here Monday to throw them out. I will never get thrown out of my home because I worked for it.

Don't be too sure about that. At the rate Trump is fucking up the economy, we might all be out of our homes when this is over.

Okay, his hands are in his coat pockets... The TOY was supposedly under his coat in his belt. Supposedly.

I told you the picture doesn't show much. If you watch the video, you see him pulling it out from the front of his pants.

Except his life wasn't in danger. It was only a toy.

Okay, and he was supposed to know that how? Again, the picture of the toy gun, and the actual gun it was replicated from:

Tamir Rice.jpeg

The one thing you leftists have never learned is, when you have to lie to make your point, you already lost the argument.

He could have stayed in his car with the bullet proof glass and yelled at the kid through the speakers, "Hey, what are you doing." Instead, his partner drove right up to the kid and he hopped out and shot him.

Where do you get this bulletproof glass shit from? Police cars don't have bulletproof glass. Police know how to do their job. They don't need your two-cents. It's called procedure, and procedure is what they use every time they interact with the public.

They strategically positioned their car to stop the armed suspect from running towards the rec center where all the other kids were. They were expecting him to run, but they wanted him to run in the opposite direct.

You mean after the police investigated themselves and suppressed evidence like "Why Loehmann got fired from his last job". The problem was, the "Fat Bitch" would have had a lawyer who was ACTUALLY TRYING, which is why the City settled.

Case would have been over when his former boss said,"No, seriously, he was crying on the gun range, and we had to take his gun away from him before he hurt someone."

The case would have been thrown out of court. You can only discuss the matters of the case when it comes to hearings. You can't bring up what he did at his last job, what kind of grades he had in high school, or how many big mack's he eats a week. Those are irrelevant to the shooting. The only thing that matters is whether the shooting was justified, which it was.

Again, Ray, like most welfare queens you always have an excuse.

Now what did I tell you about using big words you don't know the meaning of???

Yes, because that money should be there for people who are geniunely disabled, not just some guy who can't sit for long periods of time.

So you know more about me than all the doctors that went through my medical records with a fine tooth comb? Instead of coming here and making a fool out of yourself, why don't you use that thingy called Google to find the government links, and read up about disability. You will be doing something you haven't done in many years, and that is actually learn something.

Guy, you are actually WORSE than your neighbors, because you've had all the privileges and advantages of being white in this society, and you STILL managed to fuck it up.

Yeah, I fucked it up because I created my own medical problems. There is no white privilege. Your communist puppet string pullers put that in your already confused head.

Anybody can graduate high school. Anybody can get a job. Anybody can attend trade school. Anybody can choose a career. Anybody can not have children if they can't afford them. Anybody can attend college. Anybody can invest their money instead of spending it on the latest iPhone and video game systems. No black person was ever stopped from doing exactly what I and most Americans did in their life, and some blacks have done much better than I have.

So where is this white privilege at Doctor Joe? Show me.

Don't be too sure about that. At the rate Trump is fucking up the economy, we might all be out of our homes when this is over.

You might be. I'll be just fine. Oh, and July's unemployment rate came out. It's now at 10%, dropping a full percent from June. August is expected to be better than that.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:
So, looking at number 2, you are going to support the Biden admin in tearing up the Constitution. After all, it is you fucking clowns who said that the President does not have the authority to institute a nation wide mandate. You know, if you can't open up the country, you sure as hell cannot close it.

let's look at the years that the Federal Government did what is proposed in #2.

From Day One for the United States for diseases like Measles, Small Pox, etc.. Quarantining has always been done and it was not generally left to Volunteering. It was Mandatory. You could walk down a street and see Quarantine signs on doorways by order of either the Health Department of the Country Doctor. Before the cure, Polio was on that list as well.

1918. The Spanish Flu was allowed to almost get out of hand due to the needs of WWI. There are pictures of people wearing surgical masks from then. When an area was found that had cases, it was isolated until it ran it's course.

2008. H1N1 was handled the same way. It was allowed to go for 11 days until the Feds started locking it down. I'll bet you weren't even aware it was going on. It probably didn't effect your life. It didn't mine.

These isolation's have not been voluntary. They were Mandatory. Most of what I listed (short of Measles) were a lot more deadly than Covid. IF the Adults had been in charge, the mandatory lockdowns would have happened when there were 15 cases. And then every case after that cropped it's head up, there would have been isolations done for anyone that were in contract of possible contacts with the person or persons that tested positive. But it wasn't done until the death rate was in the Thousands. It's already exceeded all of the others all put together in deaths. Even Polio from the first day of the Nation to 1959 when the last case was detected (and cured).

Your rights end at the end of your nose.
Yawn.............they quarantined the sick not those not sick Moron........

In 1957 and 1968 the country didn't shut down..............a bunch died..........and the cure wasn't worse than the dang virus................which we have done this time.........PURE STUPIDITY.........

They isolated everyone in contact until they were proven to not to be affected. First you isolate then you test. Since people like you won't self isolate then it becomes Mandatory for a 14 days stint. And the best tests today are NOT 100% for detection. So some states have gone to the Mandatory 1
Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

So, looking at number 2, you are going to support the Biden admin in tearing up the Constitution. After all, it is you fucking clowns who said that the President does not have the authority to institute a nation wide mandate. You know, if you can't open up the country, you sure as hell cannot close it.

let's look at the years that the Federal Government did what is proposed in #2.

From Day One for the United States for diseases like Measles, Small Pox, etc.. Quarantining has always been done and it was not generally left to Volunteering. It was Mandatory. You could walk down a street and see Quarantine signs on doorways by order of either the Health Department of the Country Doctor. Before the cure, Polio was on that list as well.

1918. The Spanish Flu was allowed to almost get out of hand due to the needs of WWI. There are pictures of people wearing surgical masks from then. When an area was found that had cases, it was isolated until it ran it's course.

2008. H1N1 was handled the same way. It was allowed to go for 11 days until the Feds started locking it down. I'll bet you weren't even aware it was going on. It probably didn't effect your life. It didn't mine.

These isolation's have not been voluntary. They were Mandatory. Most of what I listed (short of Measles) were a lot more deadly than Covid. IF the Adults had been in charge, the mandatory lockdowns would have happened when there were 15 cases. And then every case after that cropped it's head up, there would have been isolations done for anyone that were in contract of possible contacts with the person or persons that tested positive. But it wasn't done until the death rate was in the Thousands. It's already exceeded all of the others all put together in deaths. Even Polio from the first day of the Nation to 1959 when the last case was detected (and cured).

Your rights end at the end of your nose.
So you're saying that people illegally entering the USA need to be quarantined?

In case you haven't noticed, the illegal entries are way down. Not because of the falling down walls but because the US is the World's Distributor of Covid 19. Face the most important problem first and then we go after the petty ones. Rump's Illegal Entry scare has been sidelined. But you keep on going. It's entertaining.
Lord, you get funnier with every post.

No, and no.

You do not isolate the health and those not at risk.

You may have an argument on isolating those who are at risk, such as the elderly and those with compromised health

THOSE are the people you isolate. YOU DO NOT isolate or quarantine healthy people.

Not ever, not for any reason.

When you have the not at risk group of people getting immune to the virus through exposure, they become a non-factor to those who are at risk.

The entire policy we have been following is foolhardy and a fools game.

This is NOT about public health. It is about politics and the Left are playing it to harm the greatest number of Americans in a hope that it will win them an election.

That is morally and ethically reprehensible.

You isolate a region not allowing any entry or exits until the area is completely tested and cleared 100%. Then you open up that region. When it was only 15 cases, maybe a hundred people had to be isolated for a few weeks. But it's now a full blown Pandemic and you have to do cities, counties and possibly states. If Rump is itching to use his Federal Brown Shirts, that may be a good use for them.
You continue to live your life..........protect the vulnerable the best you can......and continue on...............

Like we always did til you FUCK TARDS started running things in this country. Stop pissing yourself over this virus.

You really should be on Comedy Central with that act. You are hilarious.

Is your dumpster rennovation going well ?

Bro, democrats have been burning down cities for months. How on earth do you expect to get moderates to vote for your party? Are you seriously this out of touch? :cuckoo:

Bro, democrats have been burning down cities for months. How on earth do you expect to get moderates to vote for your party? Are you seriously this out of touch? :cuckoo:

I think more and more people are turning away from the Democrat party. If you read my conversations with Doctor JoeB, the disdain they have for middle-class Americans, and their love for lowlifes and foreigner becomes more obvious every single year. More and more people realize how the Democrat party not only abandoned them, but turned against them.

We have a completely confused old guy who's making plans on flooding our country with more foreigners and creating plans to destroy suburbs and even upper-class areas. He promises to increase taxes on our job creators which only retards their ability to create more jobs.

Nearly everything they do or plan to do goes against working middle-class Americans. He even wants to bring back the fines on Commie Care so those who cannot afford their ridiculously priced worthless plans have to surrender their badly needed tax refunds to the government.

Biden will break American into pieces.

Looking forward to it.

Maybe your vision of America but certainly not the majority of the Americans.

And by "majority of the Americans" you mean the Illegals, non-living and CCP produced mail in votes that comprise the majority of the Democrat voters every cycle, right?

And the Conservatives, Libertarians, Indies as well. Just not the party of the Rump.

I told you the picture doesn't show much. If you watch the video, you see him pulling it out from the front of his pants.

actually, I've watched the video, and all I see is a child being gunned down by a maniac.

Okay, and he was supposed to know that how? Again, the picture of the toy gun, and the actual gun it was replicated from:

Except he never saw the toy.. No, I can't tell from a tiny picture, but he's supposed to be trained to be able to.

Where do you get this bulletproof glass shit from? Police cars don't have bulletproof glass. Police know how to do their job. They don't need your two-cents. It's called procedure, and procedure is what they use every time they interact with the public.

When you shoot a kid playing with a toy, you don't know how to do your job.

They strategically positioned their car to stop the armed suspect from running towards the rec center where all the other kids were. They were expecting him to run, but they wanted him to run in the opposite direct.

Then they should have let him run, not shoot him 1.5 seconds after the car came to a stop.

The case would have been thrown out of court. You can only discuss the matters of the case when it comes to hearings. You can't bring up what he did at his last job, what kind of grades he had in high school, or how many big mack's he eats a week. Those are irrelevant to the shooting. The only thing that matters is whether the shooting was justified, which it was.

No, man. The case in court would have been, "Was the City of Cleveland negligent in hiring Loehmann". (Loehmann himself wouldn't have been on trial, only the decision to send him out on your streets with a gun.). The fact that he was considered so mentally unfit they had to take away his gun because he was CRYING ON THE FUCKING RANGE would say, "Yeah, Cleveland was liable for his recklessness." That's why the city was so fast to settle.

Instead of coming here and making a fool out of yourself, why don't you use that thingy called Google to find the government links, and read up about disability.

again, my sister lived through it. She was legally blind, and could no longer work as a nurse (you know, a skill that is a lot more complicated than driving in a straight line and annoying people on loading docks with your bigotry.)

Anybody can graduate high school. Anybody can get a job. Anybody can attend trade school. Anybody can choose a career.

No you, buddy... you did all those things and you bees on welfare, my homie.

You might be. I'll be just fine. Oh, and July's unemployment rate came out. It's now at 10%, dropping a full percent from June. August is expected to be better than that.

Actually, today's numbers are kind of shit. 10.2% is higher than the worst of the recession, returns from Covid are not happening.

Also, we are FULLY in recession right now. 33% drop in GDP.

Forum List

Back