What the Biden administration will do-

Quarantining healthy people is THE dumbest thing that could be done. Since you are a blithering idiot without the common sense God gave a goat? It's little wonder to me that you are one of the sheeple, Daryl Klunt.

Hey, Dmitri, this is being spread by asymptomatic people who appear healthy. Until we can test everyone, we need to quarantine.

Asymptomatic people have a much less chance at spreading Covid than other people.

My 89 year old father is in quarantine right now. He got a call that his 95 year old brother might be on his last days, so he drove out to Akron to see him, perhaps for the last time. Now I don't know what took place, but my father and his brothers are extremely close. They do everything together. So I'm sure there was some hugging and perhaps kissing going on.

When my Uncle got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, which was unusual since he never went anywhere. They now suspect one of his care givers, who lived right next door gave it to him. I was told she never wore a mask.

in any case, my Uncle pulled through, and it was determined by the doctors that he was asymptomatic. His son (who he lived with) tested negative. My father and his other brothers are showing no signs of Covid after 8 days which is normally when it will rear it's ugly head, and so far, it seems that everybody is fine.

The doctor did say that new studies show that asymptomatic people generally have family that's the same. That's a comforting thought for me, but I'm still not going anywhere I don't have to, and when I do, I'll be there with my mask on.

In any case, blood family or not, so far, nobody else has it.

Most people, unlike you have a work ethic. A couple of problems with your theory. The first is, if your employer calls you back and you refuse to go, they can challenge your ability to continue to receive benefits... Secondly, that extra money doesn't cover health insurance, and yeah, you can go on COBRA to continue them, but it's prohibitively expensive.

Joe, if you are making 38K a year, like many Americans, struggling to get by, perhaps support your family, WTF would you turn down 60K a year to stay at home? That would be completely stupid no matter what your work ethic is.

The longer you can stay on unemployment, the better chance at paying off bills like car loans, credit card bills, education loans for your kids. There is no such thing as enough money for most Americans. We can all use money.

If your employer is trying to get you, he or she has no way to prove they successfully made contact. Don't answer your phone. Throw any letters away and pretend you never got them. Delete emails and so on. Yes, eventually they will catch up with you to tell you your employer is trying to make contact, but if you can drag it out an extra two or three weeks, why not?

Again, China got a handle on this thing, because they did what Trump refused to do. So Did Japan, South Korea, Germany, etc.

So what did Trump refuse to do? You do understand that state governments are being sued left and right for constitutional violations, don't you? Businesses are holding their Governors accountable for the loss of their investment. I'm sure parents will be taking their state or county government to court for damages done to their children by not allowing them to attend school.

We are not China (if you even trust what they say) South Korea or Japan. Our government and people are guided an entirely different way.

Given the number of tests that come back with fake positive results and that the first round of test kits were tainted, how deaths that had nothing to do with Covid are being counted in the stats to inflate the numbers? I simply don't believe a fucking thing that comes out of the talking heads from the CDC or the W.H.O. The fact that infected people were intentionally placed in nursing homes doesn't exactly give me faith in their judgement, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie sack of shit.

That's nice, Dmitri, but then again, you also think vaccinations cause Autism and Chem Trails are putting nanobots in our air supply and a lot of other crazy shit your Russian Handlers say to spread disinformation.

Joe, if you are making 38K a year, like many Americans, struggling to get by, perhaps support your family, WTF would you turn down 60K a year to stay at home? That would be completely stupid no matter what your work ethic is.

Well, a lot of reasons.

First, a one year gap on a resume ALWAYS looks awful. Unemployment, like it or not, is temporary.
Second, most people want to work. I know this is difficult for your welfare collecting ass to understand, but most folks really are getting antsy staying home in Month Five of TRUMP PLAGUE.
Third, as obviously stated, employers can challenge your right to continue collecting if they asked you to come back and you refused.
Fourth, like it or not, having a bad referral from a past employer can really fuck up your career. "Hey, what kind of worker was Ray?" "Well, when we opened back up, he refused to come back and gave me a whole run-around and I had to hire someone else, eventually."

If your employer is trying to get you, he or she has no way to prove they successfully made contact. Don't answer your phone. Throw any letters away and pretend you never got them. Delete emails and so on. Yes, eventually they will catch up with you to tell you your employer is trying to make contact, but if you can drag it out an extra two or three weeks, why not?

So you are going to try to commit fraud hoping it won't catch up with you. Wow, you've settled nicely into the Welfare Mindset.

So what did Trump refuse to do? You do understand that state governments are being sued left and right for constitutional violations, don't you? Businesses are holding their Governors accountable for the loss of their investment. I'm sure parents will be taking their state or county government to court for damages done to their children by not allowing them to attend school.

He could have ordered nation wide shutdowns...
He could have ordered nation-wide testing
He could have slapped down all the nutter conspiracy theories instead of encouraging them.
He could have not undermined Brix and Fauci at every opportunity.
He could have not encouraged quack cures like Hydrochloroquinine.

We are not China (if you even trust what they say) South Korea or Japan. Our government and people are guided an entirely different way.

Then shame on us, really. The Response to Covid never, ever should have been part of the "Culture War". Every other country put politics aside and had a united, sensible scientific approach. In this country, we did this shit.

1596975385899.png

Well, a lot of reasons.

First, a one year gap on a resume ALWAYS looks awful. Unemployment, like it or not, is temporary.
Second, most people want to work. I know this is difficult for your welfare collecting ass to understand, but most folks really are getting antsy staying home in Month Five of TRUMP PLAGUE.
Third, as obviously stated, employers can challenge your right to continue collecting if they asked you to come back and you refused.
Fourth, like it or not, having a bad referral from a past employer can really fuck up your career. "Hey, what kind of worker was Ray?" "Well, when we opened back up, he refused to come back and gave me a whole run-around and I had to hire someone else, eventually."

First off, employers are very limited what they can and cannot say legally. They can find themselves on the other end of a lawsuit if they say the wrong things. Under normal circumstances, yes, employers do look down on gaps between working and not working, but this situation is totally unique and potential employers will adjust their criteria for hiring accordingly.

Even if you wanted to work (which most people don't) there is the economic factor. The federal government is paying people an extra $3,000 a month to stay home. A person can do a lot with that kind of loot. They can take a vacation, payoff their car loan. take a few years off their mortgage payments, just a lot of things. So even if you have such a boring life where you need to work, from an economic point of view, it would be stupid.

So you are going to try to commit fraud hoping it won't catch up with you. Wow, you've settled nicely into the Welfare Mindset.

Yep, because I seen people do it many times when things are slow. They stayed on unemployment to the very last day. When it ran out, they got a job and went back to work. My next door neighbor is one of those people. During the last recession, he stayed on unemployment for two years. When it ran out, he took a job at his brother-in-laws place; a job that he could have taken anytime before.

He could have ordered nation wide shutdowns...
He could have ordered nation-wide testing
He could have slapped down all the nutter conspiracy theories instead of encouraging them.
He could have not undermined Brix and Fauci at every opportunity.
He could have not encouraged quack cures like Hydrochloroquinine.

No, he cannot have ordered nationwide testing. We still don't have enough tests today yet alone when this first broke out. A President doesn't have the authority to shutdown the entire country. This is not North Korea. Why would he undermine Fauci and Brix? The commies would have a party with that one. They are the experts, and he took advice from them. Show me one time Trump said HCQ was a cure, just one time. What he said is doctors are finding great results with it, and that people in the medical field should not automatically disregard it.

Then shame on us, really. The Response to Covid never, ever should have been part of the "Culture War". Every other country put politics aside and had a united, sensible scientific approach. In this country, we did this shit.

We did the best we could. Other countries (per million) have more deaths than we do in the US. As far as testing goes, in other countries, you are only listed as a Covid death if that's what killed you. In the US, if you get drunk, smash your car into a highway pillar, and die on the way to the hospital, they will list you as a Covid death if it's found in your blood work. That's how they get federal money.

Given the number of tests that come back with fake positive results and that the first round of test kits were tainted, how deaths that had nothing to do with Covid are being counted in the stats to inflate the numbers? I simply don't believe a fucking thing that comes out of the talking heads from the CDC or the W.H.O. The fact that infected people were intentionally placed in nursing homes doesn't exactly give me faith in their judgement, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie sack of shit.[/QUO

That's nice, Dmitri, but then again, you also think vaccinations cause Autism and Chem Trails are putting nanobots in our air supply and a lot of other crazy shit your Russian Handlers say to spread disinformation.

It has been proven on both counts, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie. I know it galls the shit out of useless windbags like yourself when I bring these topics up. It has to suck for you to go through life being fat AND stupid. Yogurt, Joe Blowhard....and maybe a few sit-ups, perhaps? I have no advice to help you with your stupidity and ignorance.

Hope this helps!

First off, employers are very limited what they can and cannot say legally. They can find themselves on the other end of a lawsuit if they say the wrong things. Under normal circumstances, yes, employers do look down on gaps between working and not working, but this situation is totally unique and potential employers will adjust their criteria for hiring accordingly.

Uh, guy, get real. They can only say things that are factual.... Saying, "Ray was a useless worker", that's probably actionable. Saying "Ray didn't come back when the State went back to Phase IV, even when I asked him to", isn't. Even saying nothing says a lot.

Even if you wanted to work (which most people don't) there is the economic factor. The federal government is paying people an extra $3,000 a month to stay home. A person can do a lot with that kind of loot. They can take a vacation, payoff their car loan. take a few years off their mortgage payments, just a lot of things. So even if you have such a boring life where you need to work, from an economic point of view, it would be stupid.

Ray, just because you are a lazy slug who prefers to collect welfare, most people aren't. $3000 a month isn't a lot of money, it's only $36,000 a year, and IT DOESN'T LAST THE WHOLE YEAR.

Yep, because I seen people do it many times when things are slow. They stayed on unemployment to the very last day. When it ran out, they got a job and went back to work. My next door neighbor is one of those people. During the last recession, he stayed on unemployment for two years. When it ran out, he took a job at his brother-in-laws place; a job that he could have taken anytime before.

I'm sure that's common practice in your white trash neighborhood, but in the rest of the country, not so much.

No, he cannot have ordered nationwide testing. We still don't have enough tests today yet alone when this first broke out. A President doesn't have the authority to shutdown the entire country. This is not North Korea.

IF he had done both of those things, early on, he could have contained the spread. Instead, he did a racist travel ban, you know, you can get back in the country if your eyes are round, and the disease spread like wildfire.

Why would he undermine Fauci and Brix?

Mostly because he's a malignant narcissist who doesn't like other people getting more love than he gets... Have you not been paying attention the last four years?

We did the best we could.

No, we should have done better. We had the best technology and the most lead time.

Other countries (per million) have more deaths than we do in the US. As far as testing goes, in other countries, you are only listed as a Covid death if that's what killed you. In the US, if you get drunk, smash your car into a highway pillar, and die on the way to the hospital, they will list you as a Covid death if it's found in your blood work. That's how they get federal money.

More fantasies from the right...

Other countries contained this thing, early on, because it didn't become part of the culture war. They put on masks, they shut down things that weren't necessary and they instituted a lot of testing.

It has been proven on both counts, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie. I know it galls the shit out of useless windbags like yourself when I bring these topics up. It has to suck for you to go through life being fat AND stupid. Yogurt, Joe Blowhard....and maybe a few sit-ups, perhaps? I have no advice to help you with your stupidity and ignorance.
Hope this helps!

Hey, Dmitri, have your Commissar tell you how to use the Quote function correctly.

Crazy Conspiracy theories about Chem Trails and Vaccinations would be funny, if they weren't so sad.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that, as of Dec. 5, 2019, 1,276 individual cases of measles of measles were confirmed in 31 states, the largest number since 1992. This number is a major uptick in cases, compared with previous years since 2000 when the CDC declared measles eliminated from the United States.

Ray, just because you are a lazy slug who prefers to collect welfare, most people aren't. $3000 a month isn't a lot of money, it's only $36,000 a year, and IT DOESN'T LAST THE WHOLE YEAR.

Maybe not where you live, but in non-communist areas like Ohio where the cost of living is reasonable, it is a lot of extra money. If your mortgage payment is $750.00 a month, that's four extra mortgage payments for every month you are out of work. In six months, you can pay an extra two years of mortgage payments which in the end, will take about five years off the time of your loan. Don't tell me it isn't a lot of money for a lot of people. It's not $36,000 a year, it's $36,000 extra a year.

I'm sure that's common practice in your white trash neighborhood, but in the rest of the country, not so much.

Bullshit. I was working during the so-called slow times when unemployment was extended. I spent my day in industrial areas, all littered with HELP WANTED signs. Our customers would be asking us if we knew anybody looking for a job. They were desperate.

MOST people opted to stay on unemployment since it was under DumBama and virtually no questions asked when getting fed unemployment checks. My neighbor that stayed on it two years worked under the table painting houses. Between unemployment and the cash he made working part-time under the table, he did way better that way than getting another job.

IF he had done both of those things, early on, he could have contained the spread. Instead, he did a racist travel ban, you know, you can get back in the country if your eyes are round, and the disease spread like wildfire.

You can't force people to do things they refuse to do. We have a mask law in our state, and half of the people are still running around with no mask on, or it's under their chin when in the store.

With the short time states did close down, thousands of businesses were permanently lost. The longer you shut down, the more places close down for good. Protecting yourself is a personal issue, not a government one.

More fantasies from the right...

Other countries contained this thing, early on, because it didn't become part of the culture war. They put on masks, they shut down things that weren't necessary and they instituted a lot of testing.

What is with you and this testing BS? First of all, if I got tested Monday, didn't have it, and stopped at a gas station to get gasoline, caught Covid, what good did that test do?

We have 340 million people in this country. It's impossible to test each and every one. But even if you could, the government cannot force citizens to get medical care they refuse to accept. If you were laying on the ground having a heart attack, and somebody called an ambulance, they cannot take you to the hospital without your permission. If you refuse to go, they have to leave you there by law.

Now, when this started to be a problem, we only had one Covid test that was approved by the FDA. It was the test developed by the CDC. When they started to use those tests, they turned out to be defective. Sure, other companies could have made them, but these bureaucracies take care of each other, not us.

So President Trump had to start from scratch. While we were desperately trying to get other tests, so was the rest of the world. And even when we found manufactures willing to save the day, the FDA once again dragged their ass approving them.

You see, other countries are not mired in red tape like we are. They can do things much more effectively for that reason. It's not the President, it's not the Congress, it's our entire system.

Maybe not where you live, but in non-communist areas like Ohio where the cost of living is reasonable, it is a lot of extra money. If your mortgage payment is $750.00 a month, that's four extra mortgage payments for every month you are out of work. In six months, you can pay an extra two years of mortgage payments which in the end, will take about five years off the time of your loan. Don't tell me it isn't a lot of money for a lot of people. It's not $36,000 a year, it's $36,000 extra a year.

Which is not as much as they would make if they went back to work.

Unemployment only covers 40% of your previous salary... The extra $600 didn't make up for the 60% they were losing.
MOST people opted to stay on unemployment since it was under DumBama and virtually no questions asked when getting fed unemployment checks. My neighbor that stayed on it two years worked under the table painting houses. Between unemployment and the cash he made working part-time under the table, he did way better that way than getting another job.

Again, I'm sure that's common in whatever white trash hell-hole you live in, Cleetus. IN the real world, not so much.

You can't force people to do things they refuse to do. We have a mask law in our state, and half of the people are still running around with no mask on, or it's under their chin when in the store.

With the short time states did close down, thousands of businesses were permanently lost. The longer you shut down, the more places close down for good. Protecting yourself is a personal issue, not a government one.

Every other government took action.
Every other government got this thing under control.

The problem with Covid is that even with a 4 Trillion Dollar welfare bailout, it's exposed the economic inequities in our system.

Now, when this started to be a problem, we only had one Covid test that was approved by the FDA. It was the test developed by the CDC. When they started to use those tests, they turned out to be defective. Sure, other companies could have made them, but these bureaucracies take care of each other, not us.

So President Trump had to start from scratch. While we were desperately trying to get other tests, so was the rest of the world. And even when we found manufactures willing to save the day, the FDA once again dragged their ass approving them.

You see, other countries are not mired in red tape like we are. They can do things much more effectively for that reason. It's not the President, it's not the Congress, it's our entire system.

Naw, it's Trump, who was too busy going to rallies, calling it a hoax and playing golf to push through the testing and other measures.

1596983987929.png

Which is not as much as they would make if they went back to work.

Unemployment only covers 40% of your previous salary... The extra $600 didn't make up for the 60% they were losing.

Our state pays 50% and has a maximum of $430.00 a week. If you add the $600.00, that's over a thousand dollars every single week which many people were not making.

When you consider the taxes you were paying while working that you don't on unemployment, that's comparable to making 60K a year. So if you were making 35K a year, that's a 25K a year increase in income.

Every other government took action.
Every other government got this thing under control.

The problem with Covid is that even with a 4 Trillion Dollar welfare bailout, it's exposed the economic inequities in our system.

Yeah, they're doing just great.

Unknown.png

Naw, it's Trump, who was too busy going to rallies, calling it a hoax and playing golf to push through the testing and other measures.

Great, so now explain how you push testing that doesn't exist.

Uh, Ray, that chart is from back in March...

If you look at a current chart, our numbers are much worse than Italy or Iran's right now.

Our state pays 50% and has a maximum of $430.00 a week. If you add the $600.00, that's over a thousand dollars every single week which many people were not making.

When you consider the taxes you were paying while working that you don't on unemployment, that's comparable to making 60K a year. So if you were making 35K a year, that's a 25K a year increase in income.

Except no one is going to collect it for a whole year, nor did everyone qualify for the maximum payout.

If you look at a current chart, our numbers are much worse than Italy or Iran's right now.

Except no one is going to collect it for a whole year, nor did everyone qualify for the maximum payout.

Which is why they are going to stay on it as long as possible. The free ride is going to end at some point.

Trump's EO extends that stipend, but only 400 instead of 600. That's still going to influence people to stay home instead of work. Yeah, yeah, I know the commies will be taking it to court, but if they lose, it's going to be a problem in our recovery.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:
So, looking at number 2, you are going to support the Biden admin in tearing up the Constitution. After all, it is you fucking clowns who said that the President does not have the authority to institute a nation wide mandate. You know, if you can't open up the country, you sure as hell cannot close it.

let's look at the years that the Federal Government did what is proposed in #2.

From Day One for the United States for diseases like Measles, Small Pox, etc.. Quarantining has always been done and it was not generally left to Volunteering. It was Mandatory. You could walk down a street and see Quarantine signs on doorways by order of either the Health Department of the Country Doctor. Before the cure, Polio was on that list as well.

1918. The Spanish Flu was allowed to almost get out of hand due to the needs of WWI. There are pictures of people wearing surgical masks from then. When an area was found that had cases, it was isolated until it ran it's course.

2008. H1N1 was handled the same way. It was allowed to go for 11 days until the Feds started locking it down. I'll bet you weren't even aware it was going on. It probably didn't effect your life. It didn't mine.

These isolation's have not been voluntary. They were Mandatory. Most of what I listed (short of Measles) were a lot more deadly than Covid. IF the Adults had been in charge, the mandatory lockdowns would have happened when there were 15 cases. And then every case after that cropped it's head up, there would have been isolations done for anyone that were in contract of possible contacts with the person or persons that tested positive. But it wasn't done until the death rate was in the Thousands. It's already exceeded all of the others all put together in deaths. Even Polio from the first day of the Nation to 1959 when the last case was detected (and cured).

Your rights end at the end of your nose.
The United States never did what's in #2.

The country was never "locked down" over H1N1. What kind of weed are you smoking?

Which is why they are going to stay on it as long as possible. The free ride is going to end at some point.

Trump's EO extends that stipend, but only 400 instead of 600. That's still going to influence people to stay home instead of work. Yeah, yeah, I know the commies will be taking it to court, but if they lose, it's going to be a problem in our recovery.

One huge problem. It's not in Rumps power to do this. He just made a promise with his mouth and pen of a check his ass can't cash. Where is he going to get the funds? Is he going to strip other programs that are already funded to pay for it? And that's going to be another check his ass can't cash.

One huge problem. It's not in Rumps power to do this. He just made a promise with his mouth and pen of a check his ass can't cash. Where is he going to get the funds? Is he going to strip other programs that are already funded to pay for it? And that's going to be another check his ass can't cash.

I really don't know. Where does all the money for other EO's come from?

Like I said, it's up to the court to decide what he can and can't do with an EO in this situation. I do agree with you. I don't think he can get away with it, and he probably doesn't think so either. But here's the situation:

Every time there is a stalemate between a President and an opposing Congress, who does the press blame? That's right, Republicans. Can you name me the last time they blamed the Democrat Congress or President for a government shutdown? They never do. They always blame the Republicans. If it's a Republican Congress, they blame them. If it's a Republican President, they blame him.

This is the brilliance of Donald Trump. He writes this EO he knows is not legit, and that forces the Democrats to stop him in court which will likely happen if they choose that route. When they do, there is no possible way they can make claim that the lack of assistance to workers and employers alike is because of the Republicans. They took it to court to stop Trump.

Using this political strategy, President Trump set himself up for a win-win situation. If the Democrats take this to court and stop Trump, not even the NYT or Huffpost can make the claim this is the Presidents fault. If they know what Trump is up to and not challenge it, the President gets the credit for helping businesses and workers alike that the Democrats didn't want to help, and it's in writing.

In the game of chess, this is what's known as a checkmate.

Like I said, it's up to the court to decide what he can and can't do with an EO in this situation. I do agree with you. I don't think he can get away with it, and he probably doesn't think so either. But here's the situation:

Every time there is a stalemate between a President and an opposing Congress, who does the press blame? That's right, Republicans. Can you name me the last time they blamed the Democrat Congress or President for a government shutdown? They never do. They always blame the Republicans. If it's a Republican Congress, they blame them. If it's a Republican President, they blame him.

This is the brilliance of Donald Trump. He writes this EO he knows is not legit, and that forces the Democrats to stop him in court which will likely happen if they choose that route. When they do, there is no possible way they can make claim that the lack of assistance to workers and employers alike is because of the Republicans. They took it to court to stop Trump.

Using this political strategy, President Trump set himself up for a win-win situation. If the Democrats take this to court and stop Trump, not even the NYT or Huffpost can make the claim this is the Presidents fault. If they know what Trump is up to and not challenge it, the President gets the credit for helping businesses and workers alike that the Democrats didn't want to help, and it's in writing.

On the other side of the coin, it's also the act of a Dictator wannabe once again seeing just how far outside the Constitution he can get. He's already been way out there. I don't believe sane normal people are going to buy in on this "Here hold my beer" moment.

On the other side of the coin, it's also the act of a Dictator wannabe once again seeing just how far outside the Constitution he can get. He's already been way out there. I don't believe sane normal people are going to buy in on this "Here hold my beer" moment.

Again, he probably knows it won't happen either. But it's a brilliant political strategy to counter the ongoing press against him. Give him credit. Trump learned quite a bit about our dirty MSM and politics in the three and a half years he's led. Now he's using methods to beat them at their very own game. Checkmate!

Again, he probably knows it won't happen either. But it's a brilliant political strategy to counter the ongoing press against him. Give him credit. Trump learned quite a bit about our dirty MSM and politics in the three and a half years he's led. Now he's using methods to beat them at their very own game. Checkmate!

What it shows me is that he's become desperate. He's a circus act in the main tent. Rringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily would be proud. Like every other Party of the Rumper, you give him free rides. No more free rides. The Circus is ready to leave town.

Hope this helps!

Hey, Dmitri, have your Commissar tell you how to use the Quote function correctly.

Crazy Conspiracy theories about Chem Trails and Vaccinations would be funny, if they weren't so sad.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that, as of Dec. 5, 2019, 1,276 individual cases of measles of measles were confirmed in 31 states, the largest number since 1992. This number is a major uptick in cases, compared with previous years since 2000 when the CDC declared measles eliminated from the United States.

Measles were a common childhood ailment growing up and and it was more of a hassle to my mom than it was anything else. Slight fever, a slight rash on the chest, runny nose that required a box of tissue handy but the symptoms all but disappeared in less than a week. Chickenpox was a bigger pain in the ass. With the measles, I remember getting to watch TV in my room and all the fruit juice I wanted and having my mom at my beckon call.

Today, children are pumped full of vaccines starting the day they come out of womb, they seem to have a lower tolerance for what was simple rites of passage as a kid like measles and it becomes a major ordeal. You know even less about medical history than you do about the fiat monetary system, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie.

"Hey, Dmitri, have your Commissar tell you how to use the Quote function correctly"

I will stick with the quotation marks around the quotes of the one I am responding to if it's all the same to you and if not? Tough shit, ya bloated wonder.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back