What the Biden administration will do-

I think more and more people are turning away from the Democrat party. If you read my conversations with Doctor JoeB, the disdain they have for middle-class Americans, and their love for lowlifes and foreigner becomes more obvious every single year. More and more people realize how the Democrat party not only abandoned them, but turned against them.

Dude, your White Trash ass isn't middle class You aren't middle class, you are confused poor.

Nearly everything they do or plan to do goes against working middle-class Americans. He even wants to bring back the fines on Commie Care so those who cannot afford their ridiculously priced worthless plans have to surrender their badly needed tax refunds to the government.

Again, given when you get that inevitable cornary, you aren't going to pay your bills and the rest of us will be stuck with it, Welfare Queen.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:
3. Biden can’t ”mend” anything regarding treaties or foreign policy. USA is a nation, other countries don’t negotiate with persons having a brief time in the spotlight.

Dude, your White Trash ass isn't middle class You aren't middle class, you are confused poor.

I'm as middle-class as they get.

Again, given when you get that inevitable cornary, you aren't going to pay your bills and the rest of us will be stuck with it, Welfare Queen.

Don't worry about me, worry about yourself. Get a plan that covers psychiatric care.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

He's too stupid to find his way out of his own basement..............and that sounds like a rehash of most of the BS lies from Media matters like normal.

The DNC are fucking evil at this point...........now DEFUND THE POLICE CRAP.......Get off the dang drugs.

I second the emotion!

Here's a first!

1596837646938.png

actually, I've watched the video, and all I see is a child being gunned down by a maniac.

That's right, I keep forgetting, you're a liberal, and the liberal mind rejects anything that doesn't fit their deluded beliefs.

Except he never saw the toy.. No, I can't tell from a tiny picture, but he's supposed to be trained to be able to.

There is no possible way to do that, especially in a split second. All he seen was somebody pulling a gun out at him.

When you shoot a kid playing with a toy, you don't know how to do your job.

There's that liberal mentality again. I bet in your mind, you see a tiny kid playing with a yo-yo in a beach ball colored hat with a propeller spinning on top.

Then they should have let him run, not shoot him 1.5 seconds after the car came to a stop.

He didn't run, he stood there and puled a gun on them instead.

No, man. The case in court would have been, "Was the City of Cleveland negligent in hiring Loehmann". (Loehmann himself wouldn't have been on trial, only the decision to send him out on your streets with a gun.). The fact that he was considered so mentally unfit they had to take away his gun because he was CRYING ON THE FUCKING RANGE would say, "Yeah, Cleveland was liable for his recklessness." That's why the city was so fast to settle.

Your ignorance of the law is almost as astounding as your ignorance of police work. No, you cannot bring up anything but the incident. It didn't matter if he was a hotdog vendor in his last job. The only thing you can bring up in court is the incident itself. It's either justified or not justified. It's not justified because he left his last job in good standings, just like it's not unjustified because he was fired or why. It doesn't change anything about the situation.

again, my sister lived through it. She was legally blind, and could no longer work as a nurse (you know, a skill that is a lot more complicated than driving in a straight line and annoying people on loading docks with your bigotry.)

That's what's so amazing about your stance on this. You know how difficult it is to get accepted for disability. In spite of that, you say I can easily work even though I was immediately approved. Doesn't that tell you something about my health? Or is it my white privilege that got me on the program?

Actually, today's numbers are kind of shit. 10.2% is higher than the worst of the recession, returns from Covid are not happening.

Also, we are FULLY in recession right now. 33% drop in GDP.

It's going in the right direction is the point. There are jobs all over the place, but when you're raking in $1,000 a week between state and fed unemployment, whats the sense of working? Stay on for as long as you can.

My washing machine broke last week and I couldn't get it repaired, so I went to buy a new one. They aren't available for several weeks to over a month. Not just one brand, all of them. With people home instead of working, alcohol consumption is way up, and we are in an aluminum can shortage. In the near future, your favorite beverage may not be available in cans, or even bottles for that matter.

Think for a moment: how is it we need all these products we can't get, and we have all of these people on unemployment???

I'm as middle-class as they get.

You live in a slum, you don't have a job, you collect welfare and you haven't had health coverage for years.

You are as confused poor as they get.

That's right, I keep forgetting, you're a liberal, and the liberal mind rejects anything that doesn't fit their deluded beliefs.

That and you can't produce a picture where the child had the TOY in his hand.

There's that liberal mentality again. I bet in your mind, you see a tiny kid playing with a yo-yo in a beach ball colored hat with a propeller spinning on top.

I don't need a picture in my mind. We have a picture. The kid is standing there with his hands in his pockets.

And where's that picture with the gun in his hand?

Your ignorance of the law is almost as astounding as your ignorance of police work. No, you cannot bring up anything but the incident. It didn't matter if he was a hotdog vendor in his last job. The only thing you can bring up in court is the incident itself. It's either justified or not justified. It's not justified because he left his last job in good standings, just like it's not unjustified because he was fired or why. It doesn't change anything about the situation.

Actually, the issue at the center of a civil suit would be Cleveland's liability. Did Cleveland perform due diligence before letting Timothy Loehmann on the streets with a gun? The thing is Cleveland has admitted that no one bothered to call Independence and find out what kind of cop he was. That's why they would have lost any civil suit.

That's what's so amazing about your stance on this. You know how difficult it is to get accepted for disability. In spite of that, you say I can easily work even though I was immediately approved. Doesn't that tell you something about my health? Or is it my white privilege that got me on the program?

It tells me that you scammed the system... but that's okay, man, just keep telling me you are better than your HUD neighbors, and hope the next neighbor doesn't tattle on you.

It's going in the right direction is the point. There are jobs all over the place, but when you're raking in $1,000 a week between state and fed unemployment, whats the sense of working? Stay on for as long as you can.

You say there are jobs all over the place, and when someone says, "They why don't you get a job instead of collecting welfare?" then there are no jobs to be found. Nobody is staying home because they are collecting unemployment.

My washing machine broke last week and I couldn't get it repaired, so I went to buy a new one. They aren't available for several weeks to over a month. Not just one brand, all of them. With people home instead of working, alcohol consumption is way up, and we are in an aluminum can shortage. In the near future, your favorite beverage may not be available in cans, or even bottles for that matter.

Think for a moment: how is it we need all these products we can't get, and we have all of these people on unemployment???

Uh, guy, if we are having all these shortages, that's kind of a bad reflection on Trump. He's turned us into Venezuela.....

actually, I've watched the video, and all I see is a child being gunned down by a maniac.

Except he never saw the toy.. No, I can't tell from a tiny picture, but he's supposed to be trained to be able to.

There is no possible way to do that, especially in a split second. All he seen was somebody pulling a gun out at him.

Then they should have let him run, not shoot him 1.5 seconds after the car came to a stop.

No, man. The case in court would have been, "Was the City of Cleveland negligent in hiring Loehmann". (Loehmann himself wouldn't have been on trial, only the decision to send him out on your streets with a gun.). The fact that he was considered so mentally unfit they had to take away his gun because he was CRYING ON THE FUCKING RANGE would say, "Yeah, Cleveland was liable for his recklessness." That's why the city was so fast to settle.

again, my sister lived through it. She was legally blind, and could no longer work as a nurse (you know, a skill that is a lot more complicated than driving in a straight line and annoying people on loading docks with your bigotry.)

Actually, today's numbers are kind of shit. 10.2% is higher than the worst of the recession, returns from Covid are not happening.

Then do what the real Middle America does and buy a good reconditioned used one.

Then do what the real Middle America does and buy a good reconditioned used one.

That's what I did, but I don't like buying anything used. All you're doing is buying somebody else's problems. My tenant said I'm welcome to use hers and long as I like, but I kinda don't really like doing that. I wanted one ASAP, and the store I bought it from delivered it the next day, took the old one out, and would have hauled it away if not for my one tenant who likes to scrap things for money. It comes with a 90 day guarantee, but I just need it to work long enough until this is all over and I can easily buy a new one, the exact one I want with all the features I want.

That's what I did, but I don't like buying anything used. All you're doing is buying somebody else's problems. My tenant said I'm welcome to use hers and long as I like, but I kinda don't really like doing that. I wanted one ASAP, and the store I bought it from delivered it the next day, took the old one out, and would have hauled it away if not for my one tenant who likes to scrap things for money. It comes with a 90 day guarantee, but I just need it to work long enough until this is all over and I can easily buy a new one, the exact one I want with all the features I want.

Everyone likes to drive the new off but oftentimes, that option isn't there due to either supply or bank account.

D6C73629-C496-423B-A74C-65FC3F56E825.png

You live in a slum, you don't have a job, you collect welfare and you haven't had health coverage for years.

You are as confused poor as they get.
That and you can't produce a picture where the child had the TOY in his hand.

I produced the video with the "toy" in his hand.

I don't need a picture in my mind. We have a picture. The kid is standing there with his hands in his pockets.

It's not up to you to produce any kind of picture. Your mind does it for you beyond your own control. You won't get help for it, you won't address it, you just allow it to run your life.

Actually, the issue at the center of a civil suit would be Cleveland's liability. Did Cleveland perform due diligence before letting Timothy Loehmann on the streets with a gun? The thing is Cleveland has admitted that no one bothered to call Independence and find out what kind of cop he was. That's why they would have lost any civil suit.

We were talking about the grand jury trial, not a possible civil suit. However, it still doesn't change the fact that the officer was within his rights to use deadly force. It also doesn't change the fact that if the city fought it, the Mayor would be long gone by now win or lose, just like the prosecutor was.

It tells me that you scammed the system... but that's okay, man, just keep telling me you are better than your HUD neighbors, and hope the next neighbor doesn't tattle on you.

How did I scam the system? I didn't go to my family doctor and ask her to find a way to get me out of work. I did everything I could to stay working. I didn't make up some story like I have a pain in my back that can't be found, or I get dizzy spells and nobody could figure out why. The bureaucrats kept adding more restrictions to the point I could no longer work BY THEIR NEW STANDARDS.

A government certified doctor said I can no longer drive. The government doctors at SS didn't even ask me to come in for an examination. All they needed were my medical records to determine I can no longer work. Also, when they asked if I'd be willing to come in for some tests, I told them I welcome the opportunity because for one, it's free medical care I don't have to pay for, and two, I had nothing to hide. So my HUD neighbors can call anybody they like.

The most important and probably deciding factor is my age. When I applied I was approaching 60 years old which I am now. Unlike you, government has the intelligence to know that a guy my age with no experience at anything else other than what he did would never find a job that pays a near livable wage. Anybody that had such a job would offer it to a younger healthier person, which they'd have plenty of applications from.

Like I said, you're so jealous you're turning green, and that's the joy I get when talking about this with hypocrites like you. It gives me even more joy knowing it's causing you to lose sleep at night. Given your severe OCD problems that your crummy insurance won't cover you to treat, you will be haunted with this the rest of your natural life.

You say there are jobs all over the place, and when someone says, "They why don't you get a job instead of collecting welfare?" then there are no jobs to be found. Nobody is staying home because they are collecting unemployment.

How many articles would you like me to post of employers claiming they can't get their former employees back? They are all over the internet. I'd post a few that I kept, but I know you'd never read them because you hate learning new and honest things.

You are a busboy at a restaurant, and you made about $500.00 a week. Now that you're unemployed and don't have to work, you are making $900.00 a week. Can you tell me what the choice is here? Keep in mind that when you were working making $500.00 a week, you had to pay taxes you don't have to pay now like SS, Medicare, State and local taxes.

I don't blame them. Hell, I'd do the same thing in their position. It's basic human nature. But these Democrats who are trying like all hell to ruin our economy to beat Trump don't care about that. They'd rather see you as a supposed resume preparer starve to death. The funny thing is, you're going to vote for them instead of Trump who could rescue your business. Talk about voting against your own self-interests.

Uh, guy, if we are having all these shortages, that's kind of a bad reflection on Trump. He's turned us into Venezuela.....

We are far from that. But let Biden get in, shutdown the country, increase our fuel costs dramatically, destroy property values, increase taxes on our job creators, and you will see Venezuela like you've never seen before.

I produced the video with the "toy" in his hand.

No, you produced video where he had his hands in his pocket, and some talking head said, "The prosecutor said he was reaching for a toy". In fact, there was no reason why anyone would reach for a toy in that circumstance. Officer McWeepy didn't know it was a toy, but the kid did.

We were talking about the grand jury trial, not a possible civil suit. However, it still doesn't change the fact that the officer was within his rights to use deadly force. It also doesn't change the fact that if the city fought it, the Mayor would be long gone by now win or lose, just like the prosecutor was.

Uh, I was talking specifically about the civil suit and why the City of Cleveland didn't want to explain why they hired a mentally unstable man and gave him a gun.

There was no need to go to a Grand Jury, a judge had already ruled there was sufficient evidence to go forward with a criminal trial.

Like I said, you're so jealous you're turning green, and that's the joy I get when talking about this with hypocrites like you. It gives me even more joy knowing it's causing you to lose sleep at night. Given your severe OCD problems that your crummy insurance won't cover you to treat, you will be haunted with this the rest of your natural life.

Uh, guy, you are on WELFARE, you live in a slum, you don't have a job, you live next to people you hate and you are a pathetic racist. I don't envy you, I pity you.

How many articles would you like me to post of employers claiming they can't get their former employees back? They are all over the internet. I'd post a few that I kept, but I know you'd never read them because you hate learning new and honest things.

"Waaaaahhhh.... I can't get people to come back to my job that pays shit!" If you are such a shitty boss your employees don't want to come back to a job they only planned to work a few years, that's on you, man.

You are a busboy at a restaurant, and you made about $500.00 a week. Now that you're unemployed and don't have to work, you are making $900.00 a week. Can you tell me what the choice is here? Keep in mind that when you were working making $500.00 a week, you had to pay taxes you don't have to pay now like SS, Medicare, State and local taxes.

Actually, the choice is, "Go back to a shitty job and risk my life and my families lives, or stay here until we know it's safe." Um, yeah, that's an easy one. Despite that, a lot of people would STILL love to go back to work.

We are far from that. But let Biden get in, shutdown the country, increase our fuel costs dramatically, destroy property values, increase taxes on our job creators, and you will see Venezuela like you've never seen before.

Again, Trump already did all that shit. I really love this... Republicans wreck the economy, then say, "Things will be sooo much worse if the Democrats get in". Historically, last two recessions, it was kind of the oppossite. A Republican wrecked the economy, the Democrat got in and fixed it, and after 8 years of good times, you cheated your way back and did it again.

No, you produced video where he had his hands in his pocket, and some talking head said, "The prosecutor said he was reaching for a toy". In fact, there was no reason why anyone would reach for a toy in that circumstance. Officer McWeepy didn't know it was a toy, but the kid did.

There is only one of three (or perhaps all three) explanations here for your post: One, you never watched the CNN video I posted. Two, you're plain blind. Three, your liberal mind executes things you don't want to see because it clearly proves you wrong.

I see him pulling the gun out, the investigators seen him pulling the gun out, the grand jury seen him pulling the gun out, the CNN anchor seen him pulling the gun out. Doctor JoeB, "I didn't see nutting!"

Uh, I was talking specifically about the civil suit and why the City of Cleveland didn't want to explain why they hired a mentally unstable man and gave him a gun.

There was no need to go to a Grand Jury, a judge had already ruled there was sufficient evidence to go forward with a criminal trial.

No judge ruled he was guilty. It was some rogue judge up for reelection opining on the situation. No real judge would rule on a case he didn't hear the prosecution or defense of. The guy was an ass kissing idiot.

Uh, guy, you are on WELFARE, you live in a slum, you don't have a job, you live next to people you hate and you are a pathetic racist. I don't envy you, I pity you.

Sure you envy me, and it shows because of how it aggravates your OCD condition. You bring it up constantly. Like I said, when I go to sleep at night, I just laugh because I know my situation is keeping you wide awake. But you'll never get help for it. You'll just allow yourself to suffer.

"Waaaaahhhh.... I can't get people to come back to my job that pays shit!" If you are such a shitty boss your employees don't want to come back to a job they only planned to work a few years, that's on you, man.

No, it's yet another problem our government created: pay people equivalent of 60K a year to stay home, and most blue-collar workers will not want to go back to work, and now it's a problem.

Actually, the choice is, "Go back to a shitty job and risk my life and my families lives, or stay here until we know it's safe." Um, yeah, that's an easy one. Despite that, a lot of people would STILL love to go back to work.

People are staying home because the government is paying them much better. These are the same people who go to crowded Walmart stores with no mask on and haven't washed their hands in days.

Again, Trump already did all that shit. I really love this... Republicans wreck the economy, then say, "Things will be sooo much worse if the Democrats get in".

The only people that wrecked our economy are your bat eating comrades in China.

No judge ruled he was guilty. It was some rogue judge up for reelection opining on the situation. No real judge would rule on a case he didn't hear the prosecution or defense of. The guy was an ass kissing idiot.

the judge ruled there was sufficient evidence to go to trial. The problem was, the Prosecutor wasn't clear on what his role was.

No, it's yet another problem our government created: pay people equivalent of 60K a year to stay home, and most blue-collar workers will not want to go back to work, and now it's a problem.

Most people, unlike you have a work ethic. A couple of problems with your theory. The first is, if your employer calls you back and you refuse to go, they can challenge your ability to continue to receive benefits... Secondly, that extra money doesn't cover health insurance, and yeah, you can go on COBRA to continue them, but it's prohibitively expensive.

People are staying home because the government is paying them much better. These are the same people who go to crowded Walmart stores with no mask on and haven't washed their hands in days.

People are staying home because there are no jobs for them. 55% of businesses on Yelp that have closed down due to TRUMP PLAGUE will not reopen.

The only people that wrecked our economy are your bat eating comrades in China.

Again, China got a handle on this thing, because they did what Trump refused to do. So Did Japan, South Korea, Germany, etc.

So, looking at number 2, you are going to support the Biden admin in tearing up the Constitution. After all, it is you fucking clowns who said that the President does not have the authority to institute a nation wide mandate. You know, if you can't open up the country, you sure as hell cannot close it.

let's look at the years that the Federal Government did what is proposed in #2.

From Day One for the United States for diseases like Measles, Small Pox, etc.. Quarantining has always been done and it was not generally left to Volunteering. It was Mandatory. You could walk down a street and see Quarantine signs on doorways by order of either the Health Department of the Country Doctor. Before the cure, Polio was on that list as well.

1918. The Spanish Flu was allowed to almost get out of hand due to the needs of WWI. There are pictures of people wearing surgical masks from then. When an area was found that had cases, it was isolated until it ran it's course.

2008. H1N1 was handled the same way. It was allowed to go for 11 days until the Feds started locking it down. I'll bet you weren't even aware it was going on. It probably didn't effect your life. It didn't mine.

These isolation's have not been voluntary. They were Mandatory. Most of what I listed (short of Measles) were a lot more deadly than Covid. IF the Adults had been in charge, the mandatory lockdowns would have happened when there were 15 cases. And then every case after that cropped it's head up, there would have been isolations done for anyone that were in contract of possible contacts with the person or persons that tested positive. But it wasn't done until the death rate was in the Thousands. It's already exceeded all of the others all put together in deaths. Even Polio from the first day of the Nation to 1959 when the last case was detected (and cured).

Your rights end at the end of your nose.
Quarantining healthy people is THE dumbest thing that could be done. Since you are a blithering idiot without the common sense God gave a goat? It's little wonder to me that you are one of the sheeple, Daryl Klunt.

Quarantining healthy people is THE dumbest thing that could be done. Since you are a blithering idiot without the common sense God gave a goat? It's little wonder to me that you are one of the sheeple, Daryl Klunt.

Hey, Dmitri, this is being spread by asymptomatic people who appear healthy. Until we can test everyone, we need to quarantine.

Given the number of tests that come back with fake positive results and that the first round of test kits were tainted, how deaths that had nothing to do with Covid are being counted in the stats to inflate the numbers? I simply don't believe a fucking thing that comes out of the talking heads from the CDC or the W.H.O. The fact that infected people were intentionally placed in nursing homes doesn't exactly give me faith in their judgement, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie sack of shit.

The Sleepy Joe agenda will first be to sell out this country. Thanks for explaining it... and of course the groping photo-ops.

Forum List

Back