What the Biden administration will do-

In case you haven't noticed, the illegal entries are way down. Not because of the falling down walls but because the US is the World's Distributor of Covid 19. Face the most important problem first and then we go after the petty ones. Rump's Illegal Entry scare has been sidelined. But you keep on going. It's entertaining.

Covid may have played a part, but the initiatives by our President was the major reason for the success of stopping illegals from crossing. This was written about long before we knew anything about the Wuhan virus.

You know things must be bad when even the people wanting to illegal cross into the US refrain from doing so at such an alarming rate. With that in mind, is there any wonder which is the biggest threat to the US (other than Rump), Covid 19 or illegal Immigrants?

As I have proven, they stopped illegally crossing before the virus. We have a lot of threats: Covid, illegals, Antifa, BLM, Democrat leadership. These are all threats to our country.

And some keep this so called Fear alive. We have enough real "Fears" without manufactured ones.

None of what I listed are "manufactured" ones. Want to come here to Cleveland and see some of these manufactured fears? Care to dig up videos of Portland and Seattle and watch the manufactured fears there? How about all the children shot and killed in Chicago? Are those manufactured fears as well?

Want to read about manufactured fears, start here:

It's funny, we had the BLM Protests here even in this small city. No Rioting, No Cops heavy presence, nothing but a Protest. No one died. No one was beaten up, murdered or any other negativity from it. What it got was a change in some laws at state level which was exactly what the Demonstrators wanted. If you are living in a City with the problems you keep harping about why haven't YOU done something about it? If you live in a pig sty you do at your own choice. And that choice is to come onto USMB and bitch about it. Why aren't you getting Civically involved? I know I would. But Cowards always try and find someone else to blame. How's that yellow stripe on your back?

Your post was reasonable up to the last sentence.

Go fuck yourself.

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

We don't need a freaking "mandate". We need genuine leadership. Most importantly, we need a President who's not making things worse.

Mostly, I just want to see a return to a normal news cycle

The mainstream media will turn on dime if Biden is elected. It isn't as if bad things won't happening, they just won't be reported to shield Biden and the Democrats. Similarly, it isn't as if there aren't a lot of good things happening now, but they aren't reported because they don't want to give Trump or Republicans any credit. The media(CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, websites, many newspapers, podcasts, etc.) has completely duped and brainwashed a large portion of this country by spinning, misquoting and flat out lying.

I doubt that will happen in the slightest. If things don't get better, it's Priority #1 for the new President to deal with. This isn't something you can just sweep under the carpet...while hundreds of people are dying each day.
What credit can I give any Republican in the House or Senate? They've been completely absent during this pandemic and have been compliant and subservient to Trump. The Senate Republicans are bound and determined to see that the economy goes in the tank one way or the other. I can only think of two Republican governors to laud because they took the response to the virus seriously (Larry Hogan-MD and Charlie Baker-MA). In every other Republican state, the virus infection and death rates are headed up...or their state is too sparsely populated to make a dent in the numbers.

There are no lies, no spin, it's not a hoax, it's not the flu. And the longer people keep screaming about minor inconveniences being an infringement on personal liberty...the longer we are going to be mired in this mess.

What would Biden do if he had to deal with COVID? Would he still have the country in lock down? Do you really think wearing face masks will solve this problem? Why have many other countries not fared any better than the US? You can't possibly believe Biden would have done any better. He barely knows what state is in at any given moment. The overall economy and the stock market would be in absolute shambles if Biden would have been in charge and will be if he is elected.

What would Biden do if he had to deal with COVID? Would he still have the country in lock down?

Well, no, he would have done what everyone else did, did a lock down early and got this thing under control. The reason why our results are so bad is Trump didn't do that. He called it a hoax, he ignored months of warning it was coming.

Do you really think wearing face masks will solve this problem?

Absolutely. It limits the spread. Japan is a culture where they already use masks, and the government acted promptly to enforce social distancing, lock down the schools, and they even cancelled the Olympics. As a result, Japan has had 1101 Deaths and 35K confirmed cases compared to the US, which has 159,000 deaths and 4.75 MILLION confirmed cases.

Why have many other countries not fared any better than the US?

Actually, most countries did fare better.

We lead the world in number of cases and number of deaths... The countries that have handled it truly badly, such as Brazil or the United Kingdom, made all the same kinds of dumb mistakes Trump made.

Now, Italy got hit bad early, but Italy handled it the right way. They locked down. They are now past it and reopening. Nobody really thinks this this is going to go away any time soon in the US.

The overall economy and the stock market would be in absolute shambles if Biden would have been in charge and will be if he is elected.

UH FUCKING REALITY CHECK.

We have 30 million unemployed and GDP dropped by 33%! The overall economy is in absolute shambles.

In case you haven't noticed, the illegal entries are way down. Not because of the falling down walls but because the US is the World's Distributor of Covid 19. Face the most important problem first and then we go after the petty ones. Rump's Illegal Entry scare has been sidelined. But you keep on going. It's entertaining.

Covid may have played a part, but the initiatives by our President was the major reason for the success of stopping illegals from crossing. This was written about long before we knew anything about the Wuhan virus.

You know things must be bad when even the people wanting to illegal cross into the US refrain from doing so at such an alarming rate. With that in mind, is there any wonder which is the biggest threat to the US (other than Rump), Covid 19 or illegal Immigrants?

As I have proven, they stopped illegally crossing before the virus. We have a lot of threats: Covid, illegals, Antifa, BLM, Democrat leadership. These are all threats to our country.

And some keep this so called Fear alive. We have enough real "Fears" without manufactured ones.

None of what I listed are "manufactured" ones. Want to come here to Cleveland and see some of these manufactured fears? Care to dig up videos of Portland and Seattle and watch the manufactured fears there? How about all the children shot and killed in Chicago? Are those manufactured fears as well?

It's funny, we had the BLM Protests here even in this small city. No Rioting, No Cops heavy presence, nothing but a Protest. No one died. No one was beaten up, murdered or any other negativity from it. What it got was a change in some laws at state level which was exactly what the Demonstrators wanted. If you are living in a City with the problems you keep harping about why haven't YOU done something about it? If you live in a pig sty you do at your own choice. And that choice is to come onto USMB and bitch about it. Why aren't you getting Civically involved? I know I would. But Cowards always try and find someone else to blame. How's that yellow stripe on your back?

It's a problem created by the commies. Look.........find me one industry, one large group of people that doesn't have a bad apple in it. I'm an American, and as such I support our police and all that they do. If one of our officers behaves out of line, we deal with that PARTICULAR problem. We don't have riots, costing many lives, damaged or totally destroyed businesses, and the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars across the entire nation.

So tell me, what Fn changes took place in your city or state? What are they going to do differently? What are police across the country supposed to do differently? We had a cop kneeling on the neck of a career criminal, and he died partly because of it. The officer was arrested and is being held on murder charges. WTF more can we do than that? What are these animals protesting about?

I'll tell you how I would handle the problem: anybody rioting would get a minimum 20 years in prison when caught, PLUS any other related charges. All damages to private business or government must be repaid before you get out.

They isolated everyone in contact until they were proven to not to be affected. First you isolate then you test. Since people like you won't self isolate then it becomes Mandatory for a 14 days stint. And the best tests today are NOT 100% for detection. So some states have gone to the Mandatory 1
If people don't test then they don't know........now do they.........

Most of the infected have never been tested........and that number is VERY LARGE IN MY OPINION.............

I can neither confirm or deny any cases at work Senator.........plausable deniability..............Nobody is gonna say shit...........and the thermal scans mean nothing in reality.
As the saying goes, "Covid 19. The only virus you have to test for to find out of you have it!"
Yeah.........it's so freaking bad........it sneaks up on you and gets you....and you never even know it......

Damn.......that is a radical ......tame ass virus.........

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:
So, looking at number 2, you are going to support the Biden admin in tearing up the Constitution. After all, it is you fucking clowns who said that the President does not have the authority to institute a nation wide mandate. You know, if you can't open up the country, you sure as hell cannot close it.

let's look at the years that the Federal Government did what is proposed in #2.

From Day One for the United States for diseases like Measles, Small Pox, etc.. Quarantining has always been done and it was not generally left to Volunteering. It was Mandatory. You could walk down a street and see Quarantine signs on doorways by order of either the Health Department of the Country Doctor. Before the cure, Polio was on that list as well.

1918. The Spanish Flu was allowed to almost get out of hand due to the needs of WWI. There are pictures of people wearing surgical masks from then. When an area was found that had cases, it was isolated until it ran it's course.

2008. H1N1 was handled the same way. It was allowed to go for 11 days until the Feds started locking it down. I'll bet you weren't even aware it was going on. It probably didn't effect your life. It didn't mine.

These isolation's have not been voluntary. They were Mandatory. Most of what I listed (short of Measles) were a lot more deadly than Covid. IF the Adults had been in charge, the mandatory lockdowns would have happened when there were 15 cases. And then every case after that cropped it's head up, there would have been isolations done for anyone that were in contract of possible contacts with the person or persons that tested positive. But it wasn't done until the death rate was in the Thousands. It's already exceeded all of the others all put together in deaths. Even Polio from the first day of the Nation to 1959 when the last case was detected (and cured).

Your rights end at the end of your nose.
Yawn.............they quarantined the sick not those not sick Moron........

In 1957 and 1968 the country didn't shut down..............a bunch died..........and the cure wasn't worse than the dang virus................which we have done this time.........PURE STUPIDITY.........

They isolated everyone in contact until they were proven to not to be affected. First you isolate then you test. Since people like you won't self isolate then it becomes Mandatory for a 14 days stint. And the best tests today are NOT 100% for detection. So some states have gone to the Mandatory 1

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

So, looking at number 2, you are going to support the Biden admin in tearing up the Constitution. After all, it is you fucking clowns who said that the President does not have the authority to institute a nation wide mandate. You know, if you can't open up the country, you sure as hell cannot close it.

From Day One for the United States for diseases like Measles, Small Pox, etc.. Quarantining has always been done and it was not generally left to Volunteering. It was Mandatory. You could walk down a street and see Quarantine signs on doorways by order of either the Health Department of the Country Doctor. Before the cure, Polio was on that list as well.

1918. The Spanish Flu was allowed to almost get out of hand due to the needs of WWI. There are pictures of people wearing surgical masks from then. When an area was found that had cases, it was isolated until it ran it's course.

2008. H1N1 was handled the same way. It was allowed to go for 11 days until the Feds started locking it down. I'll bet you weren't even aware it was going on. It probably didn't effect your life. It didn't mine.

These isolation's have not been voluntary. They were Mandatory. Most of what I listed (short of Measles) were a lot more deadly than Covid. IF the Adults had been in charge, the mandatory lockdowns would have happened when there were 15 cases. And then every case after that cropped it's head up, there would have been isolations done for anyone that were in contract of possible contacts with the person or persons that tested positive. But it wasn't done until the death rate was in the Thousands. It's already exceeded all of the others all put together in deaths. Even Polio from the first day of the Nation to 1959 when the last case was detected (and cured).

So you're saying that people illegally entering the USA need to be quarantined?

Lord, you get funnier with every post.

No, and no.

You do not isolate the health and those not at risk.

You may have an argument on isolating those who are at risk, such as the elderly and those with compromised health

THOSE are the people you isolate. YOU DO NOT isolate or quarantine healthy people.

Not ever, not for any reason.

When you have the not at risk group of people getting immune to the virus through exposure, they become a non-factor to those who are at risk.

The entire policy we have been following is foolhardy and a fools game.

This is NOT about public health. It is about politics and the Left are playing it to harm the greatest number of Americans in a hope that it will win them an election.

That is morally and ethically reprehensible.

You isolate a region not allowing any entry or exits until the area is completely tested and cleared 100%. Then you open up that region. When it was only 15 cases, maybe a hundred people had to be isolated for a few weeks. But it's now a full blown Pandemic and you have to do cities, counties and possibly states. If Rump is itching to use his Federal Brown Shirts, that may be a good use for them.
You continue to live your life..........protect the vulnerable the best you can......and continue on...............

Like we always did til you FUCK TARDS started running things in this country. Stop pissing yourself over this virus.

It's a problem created by the commies. Look.........find me one industry, one large group of people that doesn't have a bad apple in it. I'm an American, and as such I support our police and all that they do. If one of our officers behaves out of line, we deal with that PARTICULAR problem. We don't have riots, costing many lives, damaged or totally destroyed businesses, and the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars across the entire nation.

Here's the problem with the "Bad Apple" theory. The "Good Apples" protect the bad ones. They lie on police reports, they refuse to arrest and prosecute, they spend millions of dollars defending them.

We are having riots because we HAVEN'T dealt with the bad apples.

So tell me, what Fn changes took place in your city or state? What are they going to do differently? What are police across the country supposed to do differently? We had a cop kneeling on the neck of a career criminal, and he died partly because of it. The officer was arrested and is being held on murder charges. WTF more can we do than that? What are these animals protesting about?

Okay, short list of the changes I would make.

1) Remove qualified immunity from police officers
2) Make body cams mandatory
3) Equip every police officer with a Taser and make them proficient in their use.
4) Teach De-escalation techniques.
5) Have a much more rigorous review of officer conduct and remove them if they rack up too many verified complaints.
6) Actually have independent review boards for the complaints.
7) Set up state licensing for police officers to make standards consistent.
8) Have a national database of officers so if someone gets fired for a mental breakdown on a gun range, he doesn't get hired by another police department.
9) Ban the use of chokeholds. If you do a chokehold. You are fired. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
10) End the use of No-Knock Warrants.
11) End the transfer of military equipment to Police Departments.

I'll tell you how I would handle the problem: anybody rioting would get a minimum 20 years in prison when caught, PLUS any other related charges. All damages to private business or government must be repaid before you get out.

The rioters aren't the problem, buddy.. The cops are. The riots happened because the cops are out of control.

Look, guy, we are here because of stupid racist policies. You aren't going to fix the problem with more stupid racism.

With the loss of jobs.......maybe your illegal voters can go back to Mexico.......and you can join them.......Let us know when you are all gone so we can padlock the dang door after you leave.

I just saw a Joe Biden supporter in a local McDonalds drive through...the woman had written the following all over her SUV...

Black Lives Matter
Trans Lives Matter
F 45
F Trump
Vote Him Out
FU Pence
FU Trump
Sorry I missed church I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.
And...wait for it...Stop Hate :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I saw a Biden sticker a while back.....been months though......

I just saw a Joe Biden supporter in a local McDonalds drive through...the woman had written the following all over her SUV...

Black Lives Matter
Trans Lives Matter
F 45
F Trump
Vote Him Out
FU Pence
FU Trump
Sorry I missed church I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian.
And...wait for it...Stop Hate :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I saw a Biden sticker a while back.....been months though......

I have yet to see a single Biden anything, not even a campaign sign. This lady...lets just say she was robust her forearm was the size of my calf o_O...was category 10 triggered. Then there was the other stickers...paranormal investigator, a bigfoot sticker, I mean if she represents the Biden base wow just wow. :auiqs.jpg:

Here's the problem with the "Bad Apple" theory. The "Good Apples" protect the bad ones. They lie on police reports, they refuse to arrest and prosecute, they spend millions of dollars defending them.

We are having riots because we HAVEN'T dealt with the bad apples.

They deal with them in each and every case. Outside bureaus investigate any death by a police officer. Most are recorded. In some cases, forensic scientists are brought in. In other cases (Trayvon Martin and such) the feds come in for their own investigations. Families are allowed to hire their own doctors to do autopsies.

Any officers found to be lying in an investigation or covering for a fellow officer are also held responsible for their actions and will pay for their actions.

Okay, short list of the changes I would make.

1) Remove qualified immunity from police officers
2) Make body cams mandatory
3) Equip every police officer with a Taser and make them proficient in their use.
4) Teach De-escalation techniques.
5) Have a much more rigorous review of officer conduct and remove them if they rack up too many verified complaints.
6) Actually have independent review boards for the complaints.
7) Set up state licensing for police officers to make standards consistent.
8) Have a national database of officers so if someone gets fired for a mental breakdown on a gun range, he doesn't get hired by another police department.
9) Ban the use of chokeholds. If you do a chokehold. You are fired. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
10) End the use of No-Knock Warrants.
11) End the transfer of military equipment to Police Departments.

It's the left that's now bitching about body cameras. The losers in Seattle are complaining that the police are live feeding their cams during the riot. Body cams are working against you, not for you, and now many police departments use or want to use them. They help protect our officers against false complaints.

Tasers don't work on highly intoxicated people. They are also considered a deadly weapon because people have died from them before. Lowlifes often file false complaints against police officers as a "get even" tactic. And who is going to take a job where you can personally lose everything you own in a lawsuit? Nobody; at least nobody of any quality.

So tell me what's wrong with having military equipment if needed? Liberals are neanderthals. They are extremely uncivilized and violent people as we are seeing today. Hell, look at your city and what's going on there. Military equipment presents zero problems. It's just something for you to bitch about.

In summery of your list, the solution to our problem (that isn't even there) is to greatly weaken our police force, as if they are not too weak already thanks to libs. Speaking of which, if you want all these things, then go get them. You could have done this 20 years ago because ALL of these problems stem from liberal cities and even states. Why didn't they do something about it years ago? We Republicans are not in control of this, YOUR people are.

The rioters aren't the problem, buddy.. The cops are. The riots happened because the cops are out of control.

Look, guy, we are here because of stupid racist policies. You aren't going to fix the problem with more stupid racism.

Like always, this had nothing to do with race. The cop was white, and the criminal was black. That's not racism. Yes, the rioters are the problem. The police are not out there tearing up their city. That's why the real solution is a strong enough deterrent, because a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

You just hit my funny bone. Your 3rd Red Scare is hilarious. You should be doing a Comedy Club.

In 1957 and 1968 the country didn't shut down..............a bunch died..........and the cure wasn't worse than the dang virus................which we have done this time.........PURE STUPIDITY.........

No, and no.

You may have an argument on isolating those who are at risk, such as the elderly and those with compromised health

THOSE are the people you isolate. YOU DO NOT isolate or quarantine healthy people.

When you have the not at risk group of people getting immune to the virus through exposure, they become a non-factor to those who are at risk.

This is NOT about public health. It is about politics and the Left are playing it to harm the greatest number of Americans in a hope that it will win them an election.

You isolate a region not allowing any entry or exits until the area is completely tested and cleared 100%. Then you open up that region. When it was only 15 cases, maybe a hundred people had to be isolated for a few weeks. But it's now a full blown Pandemic and you have to do cities, counties and possibly states. If Rump is itching to use his Federal Brown Shirts, that may be a good use for them.
You continue to live your life..........protect the vulnerable the best you can......and continue on...............

Like we always did til you FUCK TARDS started running things in this country. Stop pissing yourself over this virus.

You really should be on Comedy Central with that act. You are hilarious.

No, and no.

You really should be on Comedy Central with that act. You are hilarious.
Go change your drawers.

/——/ Biden Campaign Says He Is So Close To A VP Pick He Can Smell Her
August 1st, 2020
article-6668-1.jpg

Forum List

Back