What the Biden administration will do-

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

What will the incoming Biden administration do? Here is a short list-

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

3. Repair our relationships with our NATO allies

4. Rehire the employees at the state department, and inspector general's

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

The return to normalcy will begin in January :bye1:

The miracle already happened. Joe Biden was selected as nominee. I don't blame the DNC for pushing old Joe out there to take one for the team this year. But, once they knew he was mentally running on empty, they should have went with someone else.

Measles were a common childhood ailment growing up and and it was more of a hassle to my mom than it was anything else. Slight fever, a slight rash on the chest, runny nose that required a box of tissue handy but the symptoms all but disappeared in less than a week. Chickenpox was a bigger pain in the ass. With the measles, I remember getting to watch TV in my room and all the fruit juice I wanted and having my mom at my beckon call.

Today, children are pumped full of vaccines starting the day they come out of womb, they seem to have a lower tolerance for what was simple rites of passage as a kid like measles and it becomes a major ordeal. You know even less about medical history than you do about the fiat monetary system, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie.

Unless you are 70 years old, you don't remember the "Good old days" of Measles.... Or if you live in Russia where they didn't have a vaccine, DMITRI!!! Once again, you out yourself as a Russian Troll.

Hey, check it out. Medical History.. Measles killed 700 people a year before we instituted vaccinations... It killed next to no one after the 1965 until you and Jenny McCarthy started convincing stupid people to not vaccinate their kids.

View attachment 373258
I was born in 1963 and I remember getting measles and "no" I was not vaccinated obviously or I would not have gotten it in the first place, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. Be sure to be one of the first in line to get your fast-tracked coronavirus vaccine.......I suspect that you will view that knee surgery you had to undergo because of the major poundage placed on them because of your love for fast food and disdain for exercise.

Hope this helps, ya bloated sack of shit!

Sorry Trump supporters, but barring a miracle, your golden boy in the White House will be a one (1) term president. So....

1. Stop the lies about Mexico paying for that border wall, and use 21st century surveillance and patrols along the Rio Grande to secure our southern border.

2. Mandate a Federal lockdown until the COVID 19 crisis is under control, then listen to doctors, rather than politicians for guidance in reopening. OH...and stop telling people this virus will just "disappear"

5. Properly vett incoming Federal employees for experience and qualifications, rather than hiring his family and friends

6. Release the little children locked in cages along the southern border to their parents, and restore our voter approved immigration system

7. Hire people based on qualifications rather than just white males and ex models

You forgot to mention these things, Bill!

Biden will raise taxes...something that will further affect an already depressed economy.

Biden will attempt to implement the Green New Deal...something that will raise every American's energy costs substantially! So get ready for much higher gas prices and higher electricity prices. Oh, and that will ALSO negatively affect our already depressed economy!

When Biden implements that mandatory Federal lockdown for Covid? He'll drive the final nails into the coffins of tens of thousands of American businesses...something that will devastate an already depressed economy!

You can elect Biden in November! Just know what that really MEANS come January!
Beijing Joe aint gonna do shit because he has no clue what day it is--so prepare your thought to the 1st female pres.

Measles were a common childhood ailment growing up and and it was more of a hassle to my mom than it was anything else. Slight fever, a slight rash on the chest, runny nose that required a box of tissue handy but the symptoms all but disappeared in less than a week. Chickenpox was a bigger pain in the ass. With the measles, I remember getting to watch TV in my room and all the fruit juice I wanted and having my mom at my beckon call.

Today, children are pumped full of vaccines starting the day they come out of womb, they seem to have a lower tolerance for what was simple rites of passage as a kid like measles and it becomes a major ordeal. You know even less about medical history than you do about the fiat monetary system, Joe Blowhard, the bloated, card carrying commie.

Unless you are 70 years old, you don't remember the "Good old days" of Measles.... Or if you live in Russia where they didn't have a vaccine, DMITRI!!! Once again, you out yourself as a Russian Troll.

Hey, check it out. Medical History.. Measles killed 700 people a year before we instituted vaccinations... It killed next to no one after the 1965 until you and Jenny McCarthy started convincing stupid people to not vaccinate their kids.

View attachment 373258
I was born in 1963 and I remember getting measles and "no" I was not vaccinated obviously or I would not have gotten it in the first place, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. Be sure to be one of the first in line to get your fast-tracked coronavirus vaccine.......I suspect that you will view that knee surgery you had to undergo because of the major poundage placed on them because of your love for fast food and disdain for exercise.

Hope this helps, ya bloated sack of shit!

I was born in 1960. I and my two siblings all had measles. You are correct.

Doesn't the guy have to have someone with a vagina as a VP? Wasn't the whole ambassador selection process pure cronyism? Wasn't Nato bleeding us dry? What immigration system? Holy Crap.

Nope. It will be resolved rather quickly because all Trump needs is one ruling against him, and not challenge it. He can then go to the American people and tell them how the Democrats stopped aid from getting to them. More importantly, no MSM will be able to blame Trump because the Democrats stopped him. Genius plan.

Actually, people will realize that Trump lied to them long before courts slap him down (which probably won't happen until after the election. Let's look at the four items, shall we?

Expanded UE benefits. The money isn't there and the states aren't going to increase payments until it is. As you guys like to point out, he can't mandate the states do anything.
Payroll Taxes - Employers won't stop withholding them. (Even Republicans know this one is a bad idea)
Suspending Evictions- It's just a suggestion, not a policy.
Suspending Student Loan Collections- This is the only one that MIGHT help.

Yes, he lost the House, but that's pretty usual for a President. However, both sides had record turnouts for the midterm, so the people that were behind Trump were behind him again in the midterms.

The people said NO to Trump in 2016, and they said NO to him in 2018. Why do you think it's going to be any different this year, after 30 million unemployed and 170,000 Covid Deaths?

Like I said, if the courts stop him--advantage Trump. But today, Piglosi and the Democrats came crawling back on their knees asking the President to please consider discussing this matter further. Trump obliged. They had no choice really. They couldn't let his EO stand, and they couldn't take it to court. Trump wins again.

Again, the courts won't rule on this until after the election... and no, Pelosi didn't come "Crawling back".

You guys are delusional if you think his Game Show Antics passes for governance.

I was born in 1963 and I remember getting measles and "no" I was not vaccinated obviously or I would not have gotten it in the first place, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

Wow, buddy, I'm not sure why you have this fat fetish fantasizing about overweight guys (which I haven't been for years)... But the Measles Vaccine was introduced in 1963. If you didn't get a vaccination, someone was neglectful.

But at least you admit the vaccines do prevent disease.

Here's the thing. Today, we don't know about kids with Measles, or Polio, or Smallpox, because we vaccinate against these diseases... Covid will hopefully soon be added to the list.

The people said NO to Trump in 2016, and they said NO to him in 2018. Why do you think it's going to be any different this year, after 30 million unemployed and 170,000 Covid Deaths?

No, the people didn't say NO to Trump. Trump won the election because we don't allow a bunch of nuts from one or two states decide an entire election. You asked why it will be different. It won't be, Trump will likely win again because most thinking Americans realize that COVID was not Trump's fault. The economy was smoking hot prior to COVID. Your best bet is to hope a bunch of naive, ignorant young folks who should own stock in Clearsil come out in masses and vote for a senile fool and his affirmative action hand picked VP. People making good money and haven't been brain washed know not to vote for you nuts.

No, the people didn't say NO to Trump. Trump won the election because we don't allow a bunch of nuts from one or two states decide an entire election.

He lost by 3 million votes. 306 Political Hacks is not a mandate.

You asked why it will be different. It won't be, Trump will likely win again because most thinking Americans realize that COVID was not Trump's fault.

Actually, most people disapprove of his handling of TRUMP PLAGUE. It's only going to get worse when fall hits and we have a second outbreak.

1597151537873.png

The economy was smoking hot prior to COVID.

Only for the rich. The rest of us, not so much. Now we have 30 million unemployed and a lot of people working reduced hours. 52% of businesses closed during Covid will NOT reopen.

Your best bet is to hope a bunch of naive, ignorant young folks who should own stock in Clearsil come out in masses and vote for a senile fool and his affirmative action hand picked VP.

Actually, our best bet is that most people realize Trump is a clown and vote him out, and then change the rules so it never happens again.

People making good money and haven't been brain washed know not to vote for you nuts.

Except most of us aren't making good money, guy. You think we'd have looting if everyone was fat and happy?

I was born in 1963 and I remember getting measles and "no" I was not vaccinated obviously or I would not have gotten it in the first place, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

Wow, buddy, I'm not sure why you have this fat fetish fantasizing about overweight guys (which I haven't been for years)... But the Measles Vaccine was introduced in 1963. If you didn't get a vaccination, someone was neglectful.

But at least you admit the vaccines do prevent disease.

Here's the thing. Today, we don't know about kids with Measles, or Polio, or Smallpox, because we vaccinate against these diseases... Covid will hopefully soon be added to the list.

At times they can't make a vaccine and other times they can. There is no vaccine for the flu. There is no vaccine for HIV. There is no vaccine for the common cold. Even if they come out with a successful vaccine, Covid can come back in another strain.

Actually, people will realize that Trump lied to them long before courts slap him down (which probably won't happen until after the election. Let's look at the four items, shall we?

Expanded UE benefits. The money isn't there and the states aren't going to increase payments until it is. As you guys like to point out, he can't mandate the states do anything.
Payroll Taxes - Employers won't stop withholding them. (Even Republicans know this one is a bad idea)
Suspending Evictions- It's just a suggestion, not a policy.
Suspending Student Loan Collections- This is the only one that MIGHT help.

Trump didn't lie about anything. Paying people more to stay home than going to work is a failure as it's already been. Republicans realize that was a huge mistake. The commies only goal is to keep this economy down or destroy it further. They know extra cash for unemployment will help in that goal. The Republicans are not going to allow them to do it.

Then let's all hope the people say no exactly like they did in 2016. It's even better for us this time because you had a flawed candidate in 2016. You nominated an even more flawed one now. This is the worst pandemic our country had in over 100 years, and we need somebody that's going to be able to repair the country when this is all over with, if it's ever all over with.

Again, the courts won't rule on this until after the election... and no, Pelosi didn't come "Crawling back".

If the Democrats decide on that route, the courts will hear the case within a month after they file. It's not like it's going to the Supreme Court, or that Trump will battle the original decision. It will be a lower court with much less of a docket. Once they rule against the President, that's all he needs for another campaign slogan. With some luck, after Trump is re-elected, he will take the House with him thanks to this move.

If Biden is elected, his personal fortune will be at least ten times as big at the end of his presidency as it was at the beginning.

Some time ago I read an article that stated Biden made 18 million dollars between the time he left office and when the story was written. No details how he made that much in such a short amount of time.

Well, now. If Biden does what is traditional, he would have to disclose how he did it. But Rump has done a pretty sleazy precedence by not doing the same. Biden is no longer held to the same old way of operation.

To be honest, nobody really cares how much or where he made this money if the story is true. If he found a way to make it legally, then I have no problem with it and it's none of my business, nor has anything to do with his bid for the presidency. If he did something illegal, the IRS will catch it when he's audited.

What I really care about is how somebody is going to run our country and what they hold for our future. Hiden Biden promises to greatly increase the cost of our fuel which will have a negative impact on our economy. He's making plans on how to destroy the suburbs be they middle-class or upper-class, which will greatly lower property values in targeted areas. He's promising to bring back Commie Care fines so those who can least afford medical care will have to surrender what little they have in their income tax refund to the government again. He's promising to attack our job creators, especially during a time where we are going to need them the most.

That's what I care about, not how he made millions of dollars in the private sector.

Funny, I haven't heard him say anything like you claim he's going to do. Do you have a better crystal ball than I have? If you think you do, I suggest you turn it in for maintenance, it's obviously broken. Until he's seated in that seat, there really isn't any way to predict what he's going to do.

So in other words you're saying Biden is a liar for saying these things? I'll tell you what: start here, and after you read it (if you have the guts to) then we'll go from there:

When William F. Buckley influenced the National Review it was a great news agency. But since his death in 2008, it's gone to the crapper. Your cite is only the personal opinion of one rightwing nutcase author. It has zero corroborating information. It fails Fact Check. You honestly believe that someone would not bother to check your source? Once again, you are operating if you tell a lie enough times, enough people will believe it's the truth. Sorry, it's still a lie.

Doesn't the guy have to have someone with a vagina as a VP? Wasn't the whole ambassador selection process pure cronyism? Wasn't Nato bleeding us dry? What immigration system? Holy Crap.

He not only has to have to have a vagina, it has to be a black vagina.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sorry Mr. King. The Democrats threw that concept right out the window with this election.

If Biden is elected, his personal fortune will be at least ten times as big at the end of his presidency as it was at the beginning.

Some time ago I read an article that stated Biden made 18 million dollars between the time he left office and when the story was written. No details how he made that much in such a short amount of time.

Well, now. If Biden does what is traditional, he would have to disclose how he did it. But Rump has done a pretty sleazy precedence by not doing the same. Biden is no longer held to the same old way of operation.

To be honest, nobody really cares how much or where he made this money if the story is true. If he found a way to make it legally, then I have no problem with it and it's none of my business, nor has anything to do with his bid for the presidency. If he did something illegal, the IRS will catch it when he's audited.

What I really care about is how somebody is going to run our country and what they hold for our future. Hiden Biden promises to greatly increase the cost of our fuel which will have a negative impact on our economy. He's making plans on how to destroy the suburbs be they middle-class or upper-class, which will greatly lower property values in targeted areas. He's promising to bring back Commie Care fines so those who can least afford medical care will have to surrender what little they have in their income tax refund to the government again. He's promising to attack our job creators, especially during a time where we are going to need them the most.

That's what I care about, not how he made millions of dollars in the private sector.

Funny, I haven't heard him say anything like you claim he's going to do. Do you have a better crystal ball than I have? If you think you do, I suggest you turn it in for maintenance, it's obviously broken. Until he's seated in that seat, there really isn't any way to predict what he's going to do.

So in other words you're saying Biden is a liar for saying these things? I'll tell you what: start here, and after you read it (if you have the guts to) then we'll go from there:

When William F. Buckley influenced the National Review it was a great news agency. But since his death in 2008, it's gone to the crapper. Your cite is only the personal opinion of one rightwing nutcase author. It has zero corroborating information. It fails Fact Check. You honestly believe that someone would not bother to check your source? Once again, you are operating if you tell a lie enough times, enough people will believe it's the truth. Sorry, it's still a lie.

At times they can't make a vaccine and other times they can. There is no vaccine for the flu. There is no vaccine for HIV. There is no vaccine for the common cold. Even if they come out with a successful vaccine, Covid can come back in another strain.

God, are you slow.

The reason why they can't make a vaccine for "The Flu" is that the "Flu" is actually a wide variety of viruses. The flue shot you get every year is the best guess as to which strains are going to hit this year.

Same with the "Common Cold", which is a variety of viruses, not just one.

Covid, you can make a vaccine for because the virus was identified...

Trump didn't lie about anything. Paying people more to stay home than going to work is a failure as it's already been. Republicans realize that was a huge mistake. The commies only goal is to keep this economy down or destroy it further. They know extra cash for unemployment will help in that goal. The Republicans are not going to allow them to do it.

Hey, guy, you just made a great argument about why we need to cut off your "Disability" (Welfare) payments, because clearly, your lazy ass is staying home because they pay you. Of course, there are no jobs out there even if you were to get off your lazy ass. That is why this will fail... there's no money out there unless Congress authorizes it.

Then let's all hope the people say no exactly like they did in 2016. It's even better for us this time because you had a flawed candidate in 2016. You nominated an even more flawed one now. This is the worst pandemic our country had in over 100 years, and we need somebody that's going to be able to repair the country when this is all over with, if it's ever all over with.

Uh, guy, Trump is the one who fucked up the pandemic, the economy and the riots. The argument that "The other guy might be worse even though he was part of the administration that cleaned up the last mess" isn't going to fly with anyone but the racists.

If the Democrats decide on that route, the courts will hear the case within a month after they file. It's not like it's going to the Supreme Court, or that Trump will battle the original decision. It will be a lower court with much less of a docket. Once they rule against the President, that's all he needs for another campaign slogan. With some luck, after Trump is re-elected, he will take the House with him thanks to this move.

They don't have to file. All they have to do is wait for all the things Trump promised not to happen.

The extra EU payments won't happen, there's no money for them.
The Tax withholding won't happen, the employers aren't going to take that risk of having to make that money up later.

Trump is realizing running a country is not like hosting a game show.

Hey, guy, you just made a great argument about why we need to cut off your "Disability" (Welfare) payments, because clearly, your lazy ass is staying home because they pay you. Of course, there are no jobs out there even if you were to get off your lazy ass. That is why this will fail... there's no money out there unless Congress authorizes it.

Yes there is, it's called state unemployment, the only unemployment you'd otherwise get if you were out of work for any other reason but Covid.

I told you, write your commie representative and tell them to get rid of disability. Quit your crying to me about it.

Uh, guy, Trump is the one who fucked up the pandemic, the economy and the riots. The argument that "The other guy might be worse even though he was part of the administration that cleaned up the last mess" isn't going to fly with anyone but the racists.

Trump didn't fuck anything up, your comrades in China did. All the riots took place and were endorsed by Democrat Mayors in Democrat cities. That's what's going to help us take the House too. Who wants the entire country to look like that shit hole Chicago where you live. Nobody wants to live like that.

Yes there is, it's called state unemployment, the only unemployment you'd otherwise get if you were out of work for any other reason but Covid.

Except the states don't have money for Trump's EO, that's the point. In fact, the trust funds the states have built up for this have been completely exhausted by TRUMP RECESSION.

Trump didn't fuck anything up, your comrades in China did.

Trump fucked up the response... and he keeps doing it.

All the riots took place and were endorsed by Democrat Mayors in Democrat cities. That's what's going to help us take the House too. Who wants the entire country to look like that shit hole Chicago where you live. Nobody wants to live like that.

Guy, better than living in Cleveland, which is really a shithole...

Except the states don't have money for Trump's EO, that's the point. In fact, the trust funds the states have built up for this have been completely exhausted by TRUMP RECESSION.

For the extra money, not standard unemployment. If the states can't swing it, they simply run unemployment like Covid isn't even here. Millions of Americans get by on unemployment year after year. This is really no different.

What Piglosi and the clown car want to do is destroy this country as much as possible before the election. They don't care about life, they don't care about death, they don't care about Americans being seriously injured. All they care about is themselves, and that's a sad state of affairs.

Trump fucked up the response... and he keeps doing it.

Trump did everything our medical experts told him to do and when to do it.

Guy, better than living in Cleveland, which is really a shithole...

Well you're a lot safer in this shithole than yours, and that's saying something.

The Biden administration will immediately push through legislation limiting the power of the DHS to perform domestic policing. They will pass laws and/or pursue Constitutional amendments that curtail the use of executive orders as a means of doing an end-run around Congress. They will pass laws prohibiting Congress from using the tax code to reward their wealthy friends. They'll restore our good name across the globe by pulling back our military and treating other nations with respect. They'll ...

Ok, ok... enough joking around. They'll go hog wild with interest group politics and big government excess, and forget all about the stuff above. Party on!

For the extra money, not standard unemployment. If the states can't swing it, they simply run unemployment like Covid isn't even here. Millions of Americans get by on unemployment year after year. This is really no different.

Millions of people are only on employment for a few weeks. It was never designed to support Tens of MILLIONS of people for months.

What Piglosi and the clown car want to do is destroy this country as much as possible before the election. They don't care about life, they don't care about death, they don't care about Americans being seriously injured. All they care about is themselves, and that's a sad state of affairs.

Sorry, Buddy, all the Damage is being done by Trump and his incompetence... The Plague, the Recession, the Riots, they are all on him. These riots are happening because 1) Trump mismanaged the Plague and Recession so badly and 2) Because his years of race baiting have risen racial animosity to record levels.

Trump did everything our medical experts told him to do and when to do it.

No, he really didn't.

He called it a hoax.
He made wearing Masks part of the culture war.
He encouraged his little minions to ignore shutdown orders and pushed to reopen the country too soon.
He pushed quack cures.

And he's still doing the exact opposite of what the experts are telling him by trying to open the schools early.

Well you're a lot safer in this shithole than yours, and that's saying something.

Not really.

Cleveland Violent Crime rate - 72.5
Chicago Violent Crime rate - 49.9

Forum List

Back