What should your personal tax rate be?

You can call it whatever you want I could care less...explain how you expect someone who makes a pittance like 50 grand should pay anywhere near the same as a billionaire. Your hatred for average workers(real americans) is noted.
Who said someone making $50K should pay near the same as a billionaire?

Who are THE RICH and what is their FAIR SHARE?

Dems change the definition daily. Apparently the 'rich' paying their 'fair' share of federal income taxes isn't something Dems support since they want to cut the 'rich' federal tax by getting rid of the SALT cap on deductions.
Its a moving target and its always bullshit.

Hillary ran on that shit...never defined it,

I support a consumption based tax. Gross pay should be take home pay. Let the states and national government come up with the rates. Let’s say 5% state, 20% national.
The $400K figure is a lie...that for filing jointly...the real number is $200K...so if you are self-employed and run a pass through business...you'll be hit hard...a lot of small businesses here.

If anyone really believes that old fool, they have another thing coming. No tax increase if you make under $400K? Don't bet on it. When Idiot Joe raises taxes on all those wealthy entrepreneurs, they will simply pass that increase on to YOU the consumer in the form of higher prices.

The middle class and poor will end up shouldering most of the cost of Joe's tax plan, period.

These dumbass Moon Bats are as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

This clown Joe Dufus said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year but yet he plans on raising the corporate tax.

Corporations don't really pay taxes. They just collect the revenue from the people that purchase their goods or services and pass it along to the government. Moon Bats aren't smart to figure out they are the ones being taxed.

Horseshit. All you have to do is look at what corporations did with their tax-breaks - huge stock buy backs and very little investment.

You know what got cheaper for consumers after Corporations got huge Trump tax cuts? NOTHING

I worked my whole life and am now retired. I owe no thanks to anyone including my emiyers. They can rot for all I care.

Dems change the definition daily. Apparently the 'rich' paying their 'fair' share of federal income taxes isn't something Dems support since they want to cut the 'rich' federal tax by getting rid of the SALT cap on deductions.

Dems are phony to their core. It's incredible how fully dishonest they are. It's a shameless level of dishonesty and hypocrisy that defies description.

Agreed. But the gop isn't much more respectable. Neither party offers me anything to get excited about.

I didn't vote democrat. I didn't vote rethug, I sat it out. Neither candidate met my standards. I'm perfectly vindicated in all respects.

But yet you claim you want other people to pay your share of the cost of the bloated government.

That is nothing but greed.

Maybe if you had worked to help get Trump elected then we would have reduced the size of government and the tax burden on everybody might have been less. He ran on a platform to do that. Much better than Joe Dufus that ran on a platform to increase the size of government and tax more.

Let me give you some moral clarity because you are in dire need.

Be against big government.

Be against the welfare state.

Be against entitlements.

Don't advocate using the government for thievery.

Dems are phony to their core. It's incredible how fully dishonest they are. It's a shameless level of dishonesty and hypocrisy that defies description.

I dont know how they can lead such duplicitous lives. Its challenging for me to even fake it at work that I am not a libertarian.

I support a consumption based tax. Gross pay should be take home pay. Let the states and national government come up with the rates. Let’s say 5% state, 20% national.
The $400K figure is a lie...that for filing jointly...the real number is $200K...so if you are self-employed and run a pass through business...you'll be hit hard...a lot of small businesses here.

If anyone really believes that old fool, they have another thing coming. No tax increase if you make under $400K? Don't bet on it. When Idiot Joe raises taxes on all those wealthy entrepreneurs, they will simply pass that increase on to YOU the consumer in the form of higher prices.

The middle class and poor will end up shouldering most of the cost of Joe's tax plan, period.

These dumbass Moon Bats are as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

This clown Joe Dufus said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year but yet he plans on raising the corporate tax.

Corporations don't really pay taxes. They just collect the revenue from the people that purchase their goods or services and pass it along to the government. Moon Bats aren't smart to figure out they are the ones being taxed.

Horseshit. All you have to do is look at what corporations did with their tax-breaks - huge stock buy backs and very little investment.

You know what got cheaper for consumers after Corporations got huge Trump tax cuts? NOTHING
a stock buy back is an investment....geez

All I know is things were much much much more cheaper back then they are now that Xiden and the Dems are running the show in Washington.

Just prot ct social security and medicare because if they end the chaos is beyond recognizable.

Should taxes be raised on THE RICH to pay for the $6 trillion Joe has spent?

You are confused Moon Bat. Trump's tax rates resulted in tremendous economic growth that produced higher paid employment across all demographics. It held until Joe Dufus buddies fucked us with the Wuhan virius.

Increased taxation is always a disaster for the economy.

It is always better for the economy for you to get to spend the money that you earn than for it to be given to some idiot bureaucrat that spends it on what the politician's special interest groups tells them to.

The corporate pricing structure for goods and services are dependent upon the cost of production, distribution etc. Taxes are an expense just like anything else and every cent that is paid in taxes comes form the consumer of the goods and services.

You would know things like this if you would take a course in Economics.

I dont know how they can lead such duplicitous lives. Its challenging for me to even fake it at work that I am not a libertarian.

Its amazing how the lefties can talk politics at work, but right is not allowed. You can bash Trump all day long. If you bash Biden, you are fired.

I support social security and medicare. I support getting people in good paying jobs. I will not follow any political party nor would I ever work to get one elected. Not MY job.

I support social security and medicare. I support getting people in good paying jobs. I will not follow any political party nor would I ever work to get one elected. Not MY job.

Newsflash government spent all your social security contributions on other crap and gave you a worthless IOU.

It's all about balance.

We've gone to long and to far letting the wealthiest horde all the wealth while working people's incomes have stagnated.

We need to tax the daylights out of the wealthy for a while to rebalance wealth distribution.

We need to increase the minimum wage which will cause everyone's salaries and wages to go up.

But mostly, the American working people have to learn how to stop living pay check to pay check, stop living beyond their means, stop buying on credit, stop buying trash that never accrues in value, learn to save, learn to buy things that accrue in value, and in short, quit being a bunch of mindless consumer idiots.

Until Americans learn to straighten out their own financial acts, how can you expect them to ever figure out how government finances should be run?

Forum List

Back