What should your personal tax rate be?

I support a consumption based tax. Gross pay should be take home pay. Let the states and national government come up with the rates. Let’s say 5% state, 20% national.
The $400K figure is a lie...that for filing jointly...the real number is $200K...so if you are self-employed and run a pass through business...you'll be hit hard...a lot of small businesses here.

If anyone really believes that old fool, they have another thing coming. No tax increase if you make under $400K? Don't bet on it. When Idiot Joe raises taxes on all those wealthy entrepreneurs, they will simply pass that increase on to YOU the consumer in the form of higher prices.

The middle class and poor will end up shouldering most of the cost of Joe's tax plan, period.

These dumbass Moon Bats are as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

This clown Joe Dufus said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year but yet he plans on raising the corporate tax.

Corporations don't really pay taxes. They just collect the revenue from the people that purchase their goods or services and pass it along to the government. Moon Bats aren't smart to figure out they are the ones being taxed.

Joe said he is going to stick it to those earning $400k or more per year and corporations...including doubling capital gains taxes.

What should you pay in taxes and why?

I think 20% of my adjusted gross income should be my tax rate.
0%.

20%, you're killing me!

I paid 13.78% of my 2020 adjusted gross, which according to Edmunds.com for that amount I could have bought a new 2021 Camry with some left over to take care of a chunk of tax, title, and fees.

I'll go no more than 15%.

Wouldn't it be nice if the filthy ass government didn't tax as much and the amount of taxes you had to pay wouldn't even be what a cheap Chinese made Walmart bicycle would cost?

The welfare queens wouldn't like it but you would have the money to buy the car you wanted. Money that you earned.

I support a consumption based tax. Gross pay should be take home pay. Let the states and national government come up with the rates. Let’s say 5% state, 20% national.
The $400K figure is a lie...that for filing jointly...the real number is $200K...so if you are self-employed and run a pass through business...you'll be hit hard...a lot of small businesses here.

If anyone really believes that old fool, they have another thing coming. No tax increase if you make under $400K? Don't bet on it. When Idiot Joe raises taxes on all those wealthy entrepreneurs, they will simply pass that increase on to YOU the consumer in the form of higher prices.

The middle class and poor will end up shouldering most of the cost of Joe's tax plan, period.

These dumbass Moon Bats are as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

This clown Joe Dufus said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year but yet he plans on raising the corporate tax.

Corporations don't really pay taxes. They just collect the revenue from the people that purchase their goods or services and pass it along to the government. Moon Bats aren't smart to figure out they are the ones being taxed.

... and then of course there's inflation which is a hidden tax which benefits the wealthy and hits those further down the ladder the hardest (see : DISTRIBUTION EFFECTS OF INFLATION) and the biggest driver of inflation, you guessed it, GOVERNMENT, the more you print the less each unit is worth.

Ignorant? They are simply well-versed in the economics, history, climate, science and ethics of the Left taught them to believe, paid for with your tax dollars.

... and then of course there's inflation which is a hidden tax which benefits the wealthy and hits those further down the ladder the hardest (see : DISTRIBUTION EFFECTS OF INFLATION) and the biggest driver of inflation, you guessed it, GOVERNMENT, the more you print the less each unit is worth.

Correct!

These stupid Moon Bats don't understand that when the government prints money (like we are seeing Joe Dufus do) causes the inflation tax.

Joe said he is going to stick it to those earning $400k or more per year and corporations...including doubling capital gains taxes.

Our income should not be taxed at all. The FF's were right
Well yeah, leave it to the early 20th Century "Progressives" to pick the least efficient, most invasive, and most subject to abuse and corrupt method of taxation.

I guess we should count our blessings that they didn't decide that the best way to fund the federal government was to take ALL of our income up front and just give us back what they feel we deserve.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

No income tax and no corporate tax.

No welfare, entitlements, bailouts, grants or subsidies.

• Thanks
....hey, remember -most everything you buy is taxed--we are getting double and triple taxed
..these MOFOS spend like they have a credit card with no max..they need to be HANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...my car is taxed --EVERY YEAR!! house also /etc

Ignorant? They are simply well-versed in the economics, history, climate, science and ethics of the Left taught them to believe, paid for with your tax dollars.

It is not any form of intelligence. It is greed and the consequences be damnned.

....hey, remember -most everything you buy is taxed--we are getting double and triple taxed
..these MOFOS spend like they have a credit card with no max..they need to be HANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some government is OK.

We need a national defense, courts, police and few necessary things like that.

We need roads so I don't mind paying a fuel tax. After all, their ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Most of us probably wouldn't mind paying for public literacy education providing the schools were operated efficiently and concentrated on reading, writing and arithmetic.

All of that could be done on a national, state and local basis for about 20% of what we spend on government nowadays.

Well yeah, leave it to the early 20th Century "Progressives" to pick the least efficient, most invasive, and most subject to abuse and corrupt method of taxation.

I guess we should count our blessings that they didn't decide that the best way to fund the federal government was to take ALL of our income up front and just give us back what they feel we deserve.

That's pretty much where we are heading. Obama when asked if he would raise taxes on the rich even if it generated no additional tax revenue said yes, because it's fair to do that.

Taxes are social engineering to them, not just funding the government

Where the FF's fucked up was their belief that the three branches of government would balance each other. That's like the Patriots defensive line being responsible for making the holding calls on the Patriots offensive line.

They are all part of the same massive bureaucracy which grows its power together. Which is why the courts have sucked to bad at checking Federal abuse.

State legislatures should have to ratify ALL tax and spending increases before they take effect

Last edited:

That's pretty much where we are heading. Obama when asked if he would raise taxes on the rich even if it generated no additional tax revenue said yes, because it's fair to do that.

Taxes are social engineering to them, not just funding the government

Also, being greddy little hateful faggots they want to punish anybody making more money than themselves. Unless it is the Liberal Elite. They don't mind their masters being filthy rich like Nancy Pelosi.

• Thanks

Some government is OK.

We need roads so I don't mind paying a fuel tax. After all, their ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Most of us probably wouldn't mind paying for public literacy education providing the schools were operated efficiently and concentrated on reading, writing and arithmetic.

All of that could be done on a national, state and local basis for about 20% of what we spend on government nowadays.
sure --fine--but they are giving it away to foreign countries--while we are in DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....if it would go to running the country --sure--but it doesn't
..they spend it on crap...one time they spent $40,000 on -------------------------------------DRUMSTICKS--so fkn government employees could play along at a government paid party!!!!!!!!!!!!...sure, $40,000 is '''not much'', but it's the point
..and then the World Bank crap!!!!! and the UN crap ETC ETC ETC crap
....they wasted it in Latin America/etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!! etc etc
stop the stupid shit

Where the FF's fucked up was their belief that the three branches of government would balance each other. That's like the Patriots defensive line being responsible for making the holding calls on the Patriots offensive line.

They are all part of the same massive bureaucracy which grows it's power together. Which is why the courts have sucked to bad at checking Federal abuse.

State legislatures should have to ratify ALL tax and spending increases before they take effect

I agree with what you said.

I think there is another factor. When the Founding Fathers established all this it was mainly only White Land Owning Males that could vote.

I don't think they ever envisioned a welfare class being so huge that it would be the majority of the electorate. A greedy electorate that would use the government to steal money.

• Thanks

Some government is OK.

sure --fine--but they are giving it away to foreign countries--while we are in DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....if it would go to running the country --sure--but it doesn't
..they spend it on crap...one time they spent $40,000 on -------------------------------------DRUMSTICKS--so fkn government employees could play along at a government paid party!!!!!!!!!!!!...sure, $40,000 is '''not much'', but it's the point
..and then the World Bank crap!!!!! and the UN crap ETC ETC ETC crap
....they wasted it in Latin America/etc etc etc !!!!!!!!!! etc etc
stop the stupid shit

When I say no welfare I don't mean only domestic. Foreign is included.

Forum List

Back