What Should Trump Do In His Second Term??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"With President Donald Trump's continued refusal to concede the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, some observers have seen Trump's only way to overturn the certified election results and remain in power is by changing the rules for the U.S. Electoral College. Whether a plan like that could work would depend on how many state-appointed representatives to the Electoral College became "faithless electors," changing their vote midstream and casting their electoral ballots for Trump."

When the Governor of Arizona sent Trump to voicemail while he was in the act of certifying the election for Biden -- that is when it became clear just how corrupt and powerful Biden was -- if we had only investigated Hunter's laptop; we would have seen how Biden controls not only BLM and Antifa, but he also controls the FBI, DOJ, both the House and Senate as well as at least 40 state election commissions...luckily, since there are 17 states that don't require electors to vote for pedophile communist baby cannibals -- Trump can flip those states and remain president....

So what should Trump do with his second term that will make things easier for the following Trump Jr. and Ivanka administrations over the next couple of decades?

First thing first is to eliminate elections unless we only allow Trump supporters to vote or at least, only allow voting machines endorsed by Trump to be used -- We should also abolish the FBI and the DOJ and appoint private companies to handle all law enforcement and judicial duties as the founders intended...

"With President Donald Trump's continued refusal to concede the presidential election to President-elect Joe Biden, some observers have seen Trump's only way to overturn the certified election results and remain in power is by changing the rules for the U.S. Electoral College. Whether a plan like that could work would depend on how many state-appointed representatives to the Electoral College became "faithless electors," changing their vote midstream and casting their electoral ballots for Trump."

When the Governor of Arizona sent Trump to voicemail while he was in the act of certifying the election for Biden -- that is when it became clear just how corrupt and powerful Biden was -- if we had only investigated Hunter's laptop; we would have seen how Biden controls not only BLM and Antifa, but he also controls the FBI, DOJ, both the House and Senate as well as at least 40 state election commissions...luckily, since there are 17 states that don't require electors to vote for pedophile communist baby cannibals -- Trump can flip those states and remain president....

So what should Trump do with his second term that will make things easier for the following Trump Jr. and Ivanka administrations over the next couple of decades?

First thing first is to eliminate elections unless we only allow Trump supporters to vote or at least, only allow voting machines endorsed by Trump to be used -- We should also abolish the FBI and the DOJ and appoint private companies to handle all law enforcement and judicial duties as the founders intended...
The Repubs have to shift their focus more on deceased voters.

Talk about a sore loser. I knew that Trump's losing would be more fun than him winning another term. He hasn't disappointed yet.

That's cause he hasn't lost yet. More than enough evidence out there of a fraudulent election. Hell if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming fraudulent election at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Talk about a sore loser. I knew that Trump's losing would be more fun than him winning another term. He hasn't disappointed yet.

That's cause he hasn't lost yet. More than enough evidence out there of a fraudulent election. Hell if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming fraudulent election at the top of your lungs and you know it.
Hasn’t lost yet????? Yeah...LOL. Trump lost, he was defeated, he lost the popular vote by over 6 million, Trump’s law suits have been laughed out of court, states have certified their results..and still you Trumpists refuse to accept reality. Sad..really sad.

Hasn’t lost yet????? Yeah...LOL. Trump lost, he was defeated, he lost the popular vote by over 6 million, Trump’s law suits have been laughed out of court, states have certified their results..and still you Trumpists refuse to accept realty. Sad..really sad.

Not yet he isn't. More than enough evidence out there to overturn this fraudulent election. That's reality and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Just keep doing what he's been doing.

Losing every single case in court? Yup sounds like a tRumptard strategy to me!!!

Not all. Guess you missed the memo. Loads of evidence out there and lots of it is coming to light.

Carry on clueless.

Just like all the evidence of the last 3 weeks? You mean like that evidence? And you actually are calling anyone else clueless?
I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!

MAGA

Hasn’t lost yet????? Yeah...LOL. Trump lost, he was defeated, he lost the popular vote by over 6 million, Trump’s law suits have been laughed out of court, states have certified their results..and still you Trumpists refuse to accept realty. Sad..really sad.

Not yet he isn't. More than enough evidence out there to overturn this fraudulent election. That's reality and if Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.
Wrong...I would not humiliate myself with allegations of voter fraud where absolutely no evidence of it existed and where every lawsuit that was brought was laughed out of court.

He should pass stimulus before Christmas. He should insure there are 0 empty judges seats when he steps down. And I'll vote for him again in 2024.

Losing every single case in court?

You need to learn a better command of English. To lose a case in court, the case needs to be heard and then defeated. To my knowledge, so far, none or most of the Judges in the lower courts have yet to even allow the cases to be presented, they are mostly just summarily rejecting them on technicalities. The good news is that is how you wind your way up the legal system to finally reach the Supreme Court.

You need to learn a better command of English. To lose a case in court, the case needs to be heard and then defeated. To my knowledge, so far, none or most of the Judges in the lower courts have yet to even allow the cases to be presented, they are mostly just summarily rejecting them on technicalities. The good news is that is how you wind your way up the legal system to finally reach the Supreme Court.
"To your knowledge"?

Now that there is funny Cletus

"To your knowledge"?

Now that there is funny Cletus

Glad to hear sumthin' works for ya, Joe Bob.

What is Santi Claus bringing you?

What is Santi Claus bringing you?

A bag of hundred dollar bills, I hope. LOL

Forum List

Back