What should the US & Japan do when NK fires a missile over Japan or South Korea? (Poll)

What would you do as US president when NK fires a missile over Japan or South Korea?

• Nothing, just ignore the clown unless it's a real attack...

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Shoot the missile down, assuming we can...

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Fire a missile from a submarine to overfly NK...

• Blow something of value up in NK...as a warning

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • See my post...

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
What options do the US and Japan have when NK fires a missile over Japan or South Korea?

Put up your recommendations and defend them...

I checked "shoot the missile down, assuming we can", because we do have the technology and the ability to shoot missiles out of the air, the U.S. Navy did a successful test for shooting down an ICBM back in Nov of 2020.

I say let all the ships that have the hardware capable of doing so spend some time off of the N. Korean coast, and have target practice on anything that goes out of N. Korean airspace, that way it couldn't be seen as an act of war. If N. Korea is going to run their tests, then so shall we.

We could use the practice to hone our skills and get better at it. And, if N. Korea is willing to pay for the targets (ICBM's are expensive to build and launch, even the test ones), we should appreciate their efforts by having target practice.

What options do the US and Japan have when NK fires a missile over Japan or South Korea?

North Korea has yet to demonstrate that any of their missile guidance systems actually could hit a damn thing! Why do you think they just shoot at the open ocean? They can't miss!

Best just ignore them!

North Korea has yet to demonstrate that any of their missile guidance systems actually could hit a damn thing! Why do you think they just shoot at the open ocean? They can't miss!
Best just ignore them!
Our ally's citizens are hearing air-raid sirens. We would not like that. I remember the uproar when Hawai'i had an air raid.

1. The have nukes.
2. They could hit close to what they wanted.

I think we should take action to let them know their boundaries.

Provide a missile defense system to Japan and South Korea and let them defend themselves or force NK to coordinate their tests.

The world is upside down when we need an internet poll to deal with the NK firing a missile across Japan. Are the U.S. "Intel" agencies too busy tracking down Jan 6 trespassers?

Suppose they are doing the same thing they were when NK fired a missile across Japan in 2017.

Rocket man is soooo yesterday

1664925292813.png

Nobody cares anymore.

The world is upside down when we need an internet poll to deal with the NK firing a missile across Japan. Are the U.S. "Intel" agencies too busy tracking down Jan 6 trespassers?
No one is going to war with North Korea over this bro......sorry to disappoint

Besides, North Korea wouldn't do anything like that because it could jeopardize the love and passion Little Kim and Trump have for each other...

Our ally's citizens are hearing air-raid sirens. We would not like that. I remember the uproar when Hawai'i had an air raid.

1. The have nukes.
2. They could hit close to what they wanted.

I think we should take action to let them know their boundaries.

1. Their nukes are overgrown firecrackers.
2. They have yet to demonstrate a missile capable of carrying a nuke.

There really is no difference in an airliner flying over Japan than flying an unarmed nuke ICBM.

They never did explain that one
Yep they did. It was someone hitting the wrong button.
On Saturday morning, just after 8 a.m. local time, a Hawaii state employee hit the wrong button on a computer during a shift change and accidentally sent an alert to many of the state’s cellphones that a ballistic missile was about to strike. For nearly 40 minutes, scores of Hawaii residents thought their world was about to end.

Provide a missile defense system to Japan and South Korea and let them defend themselves or force NK to coordinate their tests.
I would have thought that technically competent Japan would have been able to defend itself from a crude missile???????
They better get up to speed militarily.

1. Their nukes are overgrown firecrackers.
2. They have yet to demonstrate a missile capable of carrying a nuke.
There really is no difference in an airliner flying over Japan than flying an unarmed nuke ICBM.
So your opinion is "just ignore" Kim Jung Un? Bad behavior should be punished, or you get more of it.

Forum List

Back