North Korea Sends Ballistic Missile over Japan this evening.

This is the result of a weak, inept President of the US.

North Korea fires missile over Japan, some residents warned to take cover.
PUBLISHED MON, OCT 3 20228:01 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
  • North Korea fired a ballistic missile over Japan for the first time in five years on Tuesday, prompting a warning for residents to take cover and a temporary suspension of train operations in northern Japan.
  • Speaking to reporters shortly afterwards, Prime Minister Fumio Kishida called North Korea’s actions “barbaric”, and that the government would continue to gather and analyse information.

Last edited:
I understand Vice-President Harris is in the region, and I also heard them say South Korea is very nonplussed with North Korea. Who could blame them with a hostile neighbor like that? :(

This is the result of a weak, inept President of the US.

North Korea fires missile over Japan, some residents warned to take cover.

This happened in 2017 as well, was that also the result of a weak, inept President of the US.

This is what NK does. They do multiple test in a row learning and then take a hiatus for few years while they apply what they learned. Then they do it again.

No POTUS has ever stopped them from doing this

The same thing we got from NK with the orange in the WH.
Not really. President Trump had success with Kim Jong Unh. He turned the nuclear threats into a peaceful resolution of irritations from the past aka the Korean War. Kim Jong Un seemed to respect President Trump's advice and backed way down.

Dear North Korea,

Wait until Japan finally decides to develop their own indigenous military capabilities.

Not really. President Trump had success with Kim Jong Unh. He turned the nuclear threats into a peaceful resolution of irritations from the past aka the Korean War. Kim Jong Un seemed to respect President Trump's advice and backed way down.

NK did test in 2017, even fired a few over Japan just like this.

Then they did what they always do, they have a break after their testing to take waht they learned and apply it to the next generation missile.

Trump took credit for this and acted like it was his doing

And you fell for it

Holy crap! This reminds me of something. Remember when we were saying that projecting strength is important and projecting weakness is dangerous?

Nothing projects strength more than exchanging love letters!

NK did test in 2017, even fired a few over Japan just like this.

Then they did what they always do, they have a break after their testing to take waht they learned and apply it to the next generation missile.

Trump took credit for this and acted like it was his doing

And you fell for it
I know the truth when I see it. Donald Trump is a straight shooter, and he makes a lasting impression when he presents his case to an opposing leader. He was respected by the North Korean leadership. He talked their talk. How'd you miss that?

I know the truth when I see it. Donald Trump is a straight shooter, and he makes a lasting impression when he presents his case to an opposing leader. He was respected by the North Korean leadership. He talked their talk. How'd you miss that?

Yes, I know that him and Un exchanged love letters, that was very touching.

And yes, I do agree that Trump talks the talk of a despot leader of the least free country on the planet....just not sure that is a good thing.

Problem is that Biden is not in LOVE with Kin Jong Un like Trump was

Forum List

Back