What Series Are You Watching?

oh...and for the weather....well not really ...I watch the weather online.

It was very well done.

I’m just getting into Blacklist.

Tried to get into Blacklist when I was scraping the bottom of the barrel.
It was very formulaic and not even in a good way. Stuff didn't really have to make sense.
It was just believe that Office Robert guy was an evil genius who thread-needle masterminds everything a hundred steps ahead.
And the Clarice chosen by Hannibal thing was just another thing to annoy me.
When I found Temple I couldn't make the switch fast enough. Will go back to Blacklist if I get desperate enough again.

Post whatever series you're watching currently and any critique, rating, recommendation, etc.
Also reccommended you post the platform you're watching it on to be helpful.
I am watching NEXT on Disney Plus. It is about AI that gets out of hand and escapes. So far it is pretty good. This would generally not be my cup of tea.

It was very well done.

It was very formulaic and not even in a good way. Stuff didn't really have to make sense.
It was just believe that Office Robert guy was an evil genius who thread-needle masterminds everything a hundred steps ahead.
When I found Temple I couldn't make the switch fast enough. Will go back to Blacklist if I get desperate enough again.

I found it slick and well done. Great scenes of DC.. Good cast.

But what appealed to me was the premise of nothing or no one is what it seems to be. This theme was explored in The Americans. Your next door neighbour is KGB, or FBI.

I had neighbours once who were Al-Qaeda.

It was very well done.

But what appealed to me was the premise of nothing or no one is what it seems to be. This theme was explored in The Americans. Your next door neighbour is KGB, or FBI.

It's just Hollywood romanticizing the FBI. It's propaganda. It's what they do.
FBI aren't the good guys. They were nowhere to be found when the election was stolen.
They did the same thing with a movie of CIA; even named the lead character after sh** bag George Tenet.

If I watched all nine seasons and not just three or four episodes maybe I'd be more forgiving.
But I think I'm on point with this stuff nonetheless.

It was very well done.

FBI aren't the good guys. They were nowhere to be found when the election was stolen.
They did the same thing with a movie of CIA; even named the lead character after sh** bag George Tenet.

If I watched all nine seasons and not just three or four episodes maybe I'd be more forgiving.

I can’t get that intense about it.

I need some escapism during these dreary times we’re living In.

It was very well done.

I can’t get that intense about it.

I need some escapism during these dreary times we’re living In.

Escapism is the word I think I was looking for.
Blacklist can be a good show if one puts away one's disbelief.
I might've been able to have done that if I got through enough episodes.

But to revisit a point, I'm becoming more and more cognizant
of Hollywood's attempts to manipulate the populous. I think
the best shows don't have such ulterior motives. Big network
shows especially are in that pipeline.

Forum List

Back