Nailed It
Chopped
Preacher
Filthy Rich
Home Economics
Monsterland
Letterkenny
Last Man Standing

I am looking for one to get into but so far I have watched everything that interests me

Depends on what you like/want.
right now
i want to laugh, im too wssted

If you don't mind your comedy a bit canned, I think Mom, Super Store, Young Sheldon are some of the better newer comedies. If you want something a little more post modern, I think Dollface is pretty amusing.
I liked them but already watched them all.

Hmmmm........so far, I'm watching:

Numb3rs (one of my favs)
Lucifer
Lost in Space
Evil
Debris
Castlevania
Paradise PD
Warrior Nun
Nailed It
Chopped
Preacher
Filthy Rich
Home Economics
Monsterland
Letterkenny
Last Man Standing

None of that sounds like anything I'd be much into; but who knows. Numb3rs or Castlevania probably if I had to choose at giving one a shot.

Blue bloods. It's entertaining but shows how police will enforce any laws. Also Danny would have been fired for excessive force years ago.

Currently watching or on hiatus:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Park N' Recreation
Two Broke Girls
Suits
Vikings
Orange Is The New Black
Six Feet Under (Rewatch)
Misery Index
The Crown
Corner Gas
Cheers (Rewatch)
The Dick Van Dyke Show

Not hating any of them; but on the lookout for something else to get me more excited.

Curb Your Enthusiasm... Lots of re-runs on METV...I watch it more than anything else.
We watch metv too. We enjoy Leave it to Beaver, Perry Mason, and Matlock. Simpler time with none of the violence, drugs, and other bs. Though can be hokey at times.

Finished Longmire for the second time. The only series other than Yellowstone that I can binge watch.

Forum List

Back