What ruined American sports isn't the China Virus.

Liberals, anarchists and racists already ruined it
HAHA.

Sports have NOT been ruined.
Just to the 20% minority that can't handle the success of the NOT White.
I LOVE sports, and always will.
I do get pissed that they are overpaid, but Capitalism, right?

But, your slimy, bigoted, anti-American ass will be watching sports, even though you can't admit it publicly.
We, the other 80%, laugh at your FAKE hatred.

Go ahead though, NEVER come back. We don't want you or need you.

Liberals, anarchists and racists already ruined it
HAHA.

Sports have NOT been ruined.
Just to the 20% minority that can't handle the success of the NOT White.
I LOVE sports, and always will.
I do get pissed that they are overpaid, but Capitalism, right?

But, your slimy, bigoted, anti-American ass will be watching sports, even though you can't admit it publicly.
We, the other 80%, laugh at your FAKE hatred.

Go ahead though, NEVER come back. We don't want you or need you.
blah blah blah
I might watch the Little League World Series next year.

Actually the owners of pro sports ruined it,cannot speak for hockey though sense I am in the dark on them but the NBA,MLB,and NFL,these greedy evil owners who only think about money and money only have ruined all those sports and disrespected them.

Actually the owners of pro sports ruined it,cannot speak for hockey though sense I am in the dark on them but the NBA,MLB,and NFL,these greedy evil owners who only think about money and money only have ruined all those sports and disrespected them.
Here's a fun fact;
Originally scheduled to take place between 24 July and 9 August 2020, it was postponed in March 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.[2] Despite being held in 2021, the Games of the XXXII Olympiad will keep the name Tokyo 2020 for marketing and branding purposes.[3] This is the first time that the Olympic Games have been postponed rather than cancelled

Forum List

Back