What Really Pisses Me Off

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
What really pisses me off are the Biden Mandate supporters who are now revising their collective memories regarding who they voted for and what policies they backed when the Bad Orange Man was finally removed from office. NOW they admit that Joe Biden is incapable of fulfilling the duties of President and claim that his mandates about Covid were (or should have been) voluntary. These people should be corralled in their own shit holes and never again be allowed to control the rest of us.

What really pisses me off are the Biden Mandate supporters who are now revising their collective memories regarding who they voted for and what policies they backed when the Bad Orange Man was finally removed from office. NOW they admit that Joe Biden is incapable of fulfilling the duties of President and claim that his mandates about Covid were (or should have been) voluntary. These people should be corralled in their own shit holes and never again be allowed to control the rest of us.
:CryingCow: :04:

It’s a high blood pressure problem. Once shit gets hot… The solution is simple. Reduce their blood pressure to zero. Problem solved.

Why didn’t it piss you off when Trump promised to replace the ACA with something better, but did absolutely nothing? Must really mess with your head knowing that Obamacare is still helping hundreds of millions of Americans. :mm:

And a VERY special wood chipper for Soros and all those visitors to Epstein's island!!!

AcceptableSnivelingJunco-max-1mb.gif

Why didn’t it piss you off when Trump promised to replace the ACA with something better, but did absolutely nothing? Must really mess with your head knowing that Obamacare is still helping hundreds of millions of Americans. :mm:
Supporting any person that I didn’t literally consent to helping chafes my balls. I give not a fuck who holds the pen.

Because the legislature writes the laws and the Executive can sign it or veto it. How fucking ignorant can you be that don't even know how the constitution works.

Every last one of them also supported all of his disastrous policies that have wrecked our nation. They all LOVED it when he undid all of Trumps work at the border. They were ecstatic when Biden starting banning oil drilling. These people are fucking stupid and they NEVER learn from their own mistakes, let alone admit to them.

Poor Snowflake

Can I find you a safe space?

A little cheese with that whine?

It is so interesting how you libtards don't even try to dispute my assertions, but resort to repeating your worn-out slogans. Praising with faint damnation?

Hundreds of millions? Better check again. Unless you are including the illegal aliens, it not "hundreds of millions", by the way it still sucks.

Forum List

Back