The virtue signaling left and their fake support of Ukraine is nauseating.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Here is a general rule of thumb. Whatever side the worldwide media is on and whatever side the worldwide entertainment industry sides with and whatever side the democrats are on, you be on the opposite side. That's a pretty good way to ensure you are on the path of truth. Just make it automatic.

Ukraine for instance has been the most corrupt country in Europe

There's the Ukraine president zelensky in all of his gay glory.

Don't ever swallow what the world has been spoon feeding us. Don't do it. I have done it myself and now I am paying a price. Could be an eternal price.

Don't do it.

Here is a general rule of thumb. Whatever side the worldwide media is on and whatever side the worldwide entertainment industry sides with and whatever side the democrats are on, you be on the opposite side. That's a pretty good way to ensure you are on the path of truth. Just make it automatic.

Don't ever swallow what the world has been spoon feeding us. Don't do it. I have done it myself and now I am paying a price. Could be an eternal price.

Don't do it.

Ok, putin lover.

Personally, I could really care less about either country, both are extremely corrupt.
My defining issue is that one country invaded another country without provocation.
Apparently, that is what I have an issue with.

I don't believe either side at this point..............Nor the media or our own gov't.

So I have to use what I've known from the years on earth............I ASSUMED ...........which is a dangerous term..........that Putin is USSR EX KGB.......and that is who he is to me..........I surmised that he is after LAND...........and primarily the Black Sea.........

Is ODESSA NEXT?

Personally, I could really care less about either country, both are extremely corrupt.
My defining issue is that one country invaded another country without provocation.
Apparently, that is what I have an issue with.
If Saddam nationalizing his country's oil resources was provocation then wouldn't the Minsk agreement be provocation too?

All scholarly commentators are careful to blame Russia for an illegal invasion of the Ukraine. They must do that for them to be able to maintain credibility with their condemnation of Iraq, Libya, and other US led wars.

But then they get into the details on why there is a war and they do so unreservedly.

We all must do that to preserve our own credibility.

If Saddam nationalizing his country's oil resources was provocation then wouldn't the Minsk agreement be provocation too?

All scholarly commentators are careful to blame Russia for an illegal invasion of the Ukraine. They must do that for them to be able to maintain credibility with their condemnation of Iraq, Libya, and other US led wars.

But then they get into the details on why there is a war and they do so unreservedly.

I'll stick with my opinion, but thanks anyways.

So that is why he invaded Kuwait.........to Natioalize his oil...........lmao

And forced us to whoop his ass...........No one MADE HIM DO IT.........and NO ONE MADE PUTIN INVADE UKRAINE.

So that is why he invaded Kuwait.........to Natioalize his oil...........lmao

And forced us to whoop his ass...........No one MADE HIM DO IT.........and NO ONE MADE PUTIN INVADE UKRAINE.
The US invited Saddam to invade Kuwait. Condemnation and incrimination of America's motives became possible on account of the next war on Iraq that is no longer defended by America.

Start a new thread on the Gulf War and we can have a full discussion on the topic.

The US invited Saddam to invade Kuwait. Condemnation and incrimination of America's motives became possible on account of the next war on Iraq that is no longer defended by America.

Start a new thread on the Gulf War and we can have a full discussion on the topic.
Baloney..............He was about to invade Saudi Arabia too...........Was given 30 days to withdraw from Kuwait............He FOOLISHLY DIDN'T WITHDRAW.

You brought his name up CANUCK..........tuck tail and run.

Don't do it.

What kills me personally are those fellow Americans who were adamantly against the COVID lockdowns and vaccines but who just as adamantly (and overnight) have fallen totally into bed with the Ukraine narrative. The part that kills me is both narratives were brought to them by the same ideologically motivated mainstream media, yet they can't seem to differentiate. Watching people respond to programming like robots is truly terrifying on some very primal level.

What kills me personally are those fellow Americans who were adamantly against the COVID lockdowns and vaccines but who just as adamantly (and overnight) have fallen totally into bed with the Ukraine narrative. The part that kills me is both narratives were brought to them by the same ideologically motivated mainstream media, yet they can't seem to differentiate. Watching people respond to programming like robots is truly terrifying on some very primal level.
They are trained circus fleas who are conditioned to jump the way they were conditioned to jump.

Here is a general rule of thumb.
The proven rule is that you'll reflexively drop to your knees to service any fascist dictator.

20,000 civilians dead in Mariupol. No military purpose for it, just deliberate slaughter ordered by Putin. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

And you're here making excuses for the butchers. There's a special place in Hell reserved for the likes of you.

Got it. Your antigay hatred and bigotry is so intense, you'll even endorse genocide to advance that sick hatred.

Again, there's a special place in Hell waiting for you.

4q9g7ovxl7c31.jpg

As 22 countries go off the dollar for oil as everyone looks at UKRAINE...........

Oh God, I'm trying to un-imagine that.
Did I leave out the fishnet stockings under a pair of really short shorts? :SMILEW~130: As Joe twirls a baton singing and high-kicking to the song:

Don't forget that Joe needs to wear a red wig, some eyelashes and face paint! YEEAH! :rock:

America wants to see those big hairy legs of his!

Did I leave out the fishnet stockings under a pair of really short shorts? :SMILEW~130: As Joe twirls a baton singing and high-kicking to the song:

Don't forget that Joe needs to wear a red wig, some eyelashes and face paint! YEEAH! :rock:

America wants tio see those hairy legs of his!

No you left out Biden French kissing Pelosi, now go un-imagine that image.

Forum List

Back