What really happened in Hawaii

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Really ....

alexa.png

All I know is Hawaii better stop causing wars, or else.........

I doubt the guy still has a job and will be whining that somehow it's all Trumps fault :lmao:

This just in, another missile has been detected heading for Hawaii!!!!!

Just kidding.

I doubt the guy still has a job...

That's the troubling thing. The low IQ government worker is still near the "button."

Miyagi, a retired Army major general, said the employee would be "counseled and drilled so this never happens again," but he did not say whether there would be disciplinary measures.

• Banned
He'll likely enjoy getting "drilled".

The problem is that the government hires drones to work in the intell field but they aren't as smart as hackers in the most basic situations. Meanwhile angry H'wood types like Jamie Lee Curtis who ain't got a clue blamed ....Trump. .

Now if only government can just run all our health care...............

The problem is that the government hires drones to work in the intell field but they aren't as smart as hackers in the most basic situations. Meanwhile angry H'wood types like Jamie Lee Curtis who ain't got a clue blamed ....Trump. .
I can't wait until that Chinese space station falls on us! Can you imagine all the Trump blaming then?

I can't wait until that Chinese space station falls on us! Can you imagine all the Trump blaming then?
635873002464799229262285556_Trumpego.jpg

Forum List

Back